Cheap Ford rental at Harare, Zimbabwe
Are you arriving at Harare, Zimbabwe and searching for the right transportation option? Book a cheap Ford rental on our website and get ready for an amazing ride! With comfortable interiors and eye-catching autos, Ford has everything you need for a successful trip.
Finding the perfect car model for your trip at Rental24h.com is a quick and easy process. We offer deals from a vast assortment of highly-trusted agencies that guarantee a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. On our platform, you can choose from multiple car categories, from small models to large SUVs, passenger vans, and luxury cars. Whether it's a romantic getaway with the love of your life, a family journey with kids, or a business trip to your office, you'll find a top-notch deal for your upcoming ride.
The cheapest Ford rental available at Harare, Zimbabwe on our website costs $45 per day. If you book the same model for a week, the price goes up to $241. Unlimited miles, collision/liability insurance, and most fees are usually enabled by default. Fill out the search form at the top of the page to guarantee a Ford car for your desired date. Also, you can find popular brand offers in the following catalog. Check all available options and their specifications and then pick out the model you want to start booking!
Ford rental cars in Harare and other relevant cars
Ford rental cars in Harare Airport [HRE] and other relevant cars 11.26 km / 6.99 mi
Nissan NP300 Double Cab
- Airport fee
- Airport fee
- Airport fee
- Airport fee
- Airport fee
What is special about Ford cars?
The success story of this famous brand lies in Henry Ford's approach to car manufacturing. As one of the legendary carmakers, Ford began its journey back in 1903. The main achievement of this brand was an automated production line, which made it possible to reduce the cost of the entire manufacturing process. In turn, this meant that Ford models became much more widely available.
Now, Ford is the second largest car manufacturer in the US and fifth worldwide. The desire for constant development and improvement has allowed the brand to increase production and attract new fans.
Want to find the right Ford vehicle for your upcoming trip? At Rental24h.com, you can choose from the following models: Chevrolet Aveo, and Hyundai Atos. Such an extensive list allows you to find the perfect deal. So, study the specifications of available cars and rent a model according to your needs.
Top facts about Ford cars for rent
- The first Ford model, called “Model A”, was sold for $850; the car had only 2 cylinders and could reach speeds of 30 miles per hour.
- For its first four years in the industry, Ford produced cars without its signature blue oval logo.
- The arrival of the iconic Ford Mustang caused a sensation, resulting in 400,000 Mustangs being sold in the first year of production.
- Ford F-Series has been America's best-choice pickup truck for 46 consecutive years.
What category is Ford car rental?
Ford has cars in a variety of categories, from small economy models to passenger vans and SUVs. You can pick up a Ford Fiesta, which is good for a small trip, or take advantage of a Ford Focus, which offers more interior space. Check out all available Ford vehicle groups: Economy, VAN, SUV, 7 seater, and 9 seater
Ford rental locations near Harare, Zimbabwe
Harare, Zimbabwe is a vibrant destination with lots of places to see and things to do. And if you pick up a set of wheels, you can explore all the local highlights at your own pace. Keep in mind that choosing where to start your trip is a top priority for easy route planning.
You can take a look at all the available Ford car rental locations in Harare, Zimbabwe in the following table. You can choose between pick-up points at airports, railway stations, and nearby downtown pick-up spots.
Nearby car rental locations at airports
Map of Ford rental places in Harare, Zimbabwe and nearby
To ease your search, check out the map of locations near Harare, Zimbabwe and find the best place to pick up Ford rental cars for your trip.
If you haven’t found the suitable model of Ford in your area, we can find you alternative offers - from mini and economy cars to full-size vehicles and SUVs, from luxury cars or convertibles to exotic car models. Fill in the search form and view all the possible cars in Harare, Zimbabwe.
Ford rentals with Rental24h.com: video reviews from our customers
Still not sure if Rental24h.com is the right place to book a car? Watch our Ford car rental reviews below to make an informed choice. Each video features feedback from our previous customers, who share their car rental experience and inspire you to trust our service for an amazing journey!
FAQ about Ford rental at Harare, Zimbabwe
What is the cheapest car rental company to rent Ford from in Harare, Zimbabwe?
You can enjoy a cheap Ford rental in Harare, Zimbabwe when booking with BUDGET. The company offers cars starting at $55 per day, with all taxes and fees included in the initial price.
What Ford cars can I rent at Harare, Zimbabwe?
At Rental24h.com, you can choose between different Ford options. While some cars are better suited for short trips, others are more conducive to leisurely long-distance driving. However, whichever model you opt for, expect a clean, well-maintained, and reliable car.
On our website, you get access to a variety of vehicle groups including Economy, Compact, Midsize, Standard, Full-Size, SUV, Minivan, Premium, Luxury, Convertible, and Passenger Van classes. If you are planning to rent a certain Ford in Harare, Zimbabwe but haven’t decided which car to choose, check the following table - it shows all the categories with Ford cars and the exact models available in each group.
On the Rental24H.com, you can find Ford rental vehicles of the following groups:
|Economy / Compact||
Economy and Compact cars are fuel-efficient and affordable vehicles, designed mainly for city driving.
Vehicle fleet:Ford Ka, Ford Figo, Ford Focus, Ford Fiesta
|Standard / Fullsize||
Standard and Full size cars are spacious, multi-purpose, and comfortable vehicles.
Vehicle fleet:Ford Fusion, Ford Mondeo, Ford Taurus
Estate cars are a good choice if you need a comfortable family vehicle.
Vehicle fleet:Ford Focus Estate
Luxury and Premium vehicles will provide you with first-class comfort wherever you go.
Vehicle fleet:Ford Mustang
An SUV is a perfect choice for comfortable off-road trips.
Vehicle fleet:Ford Everest, Ford Edge, Ford Flex
Van will comfortably accommodate a big group of adults or bulky luggage.
Vehicle fleet:Ford Clubwagon, Ford Econoline, Ford Galaxy
What is the most popular Ford rental car at Harare, Zimbabwe?
Choosing the right car depends on your specific travel requirements and the conditions in which you will use it. Often, the decisive criterion for the most popular Ford rental in Harare, Zimbabwe is a cheap price. Judging by this parameter, the cheapest Ford car is the Chevrolet Aveo available at $45 per day.
Is there any fee for canceling Ford rentals at Harare, Zimbabwe?
When you rent Ford in Harare, Zimbabwe, companies apply a fee if you decide to cancel your booking. The amount you will have to pay depends on the provider and the exact time at which you cancel the reservation. Check the cancellation policies of major companies below.
- Hertz. This company charges $100 if a booking is canceled more than 24 hours before pick-up time and $200 if it is canceled within 24 hours.
- Alamo. You will pay $50 or the full cost of rental (whichever is greater) if you cancel more than 24 hours before the specified collection time.
- Enterprise. A full refund minus a cancellation fee of $50 applies if canceling more than 24 hours before your scheduled pick-up time.
- National. This company charges $100 for canceling a prepaid reservation less than 24 hours before the pick-up date and time.
Is it worth renting a Ford car in Harare, Zimbabwe?
Yes, it's a perfect idea to book Ford at Harare, Zimbabwe for rent, especially for longer periods. For example, renting for a month will be cheaper than a traditional Ford auto loan payment. Plus, you won't have to worry about repairs and maintenance. And if you want to upgrade your car, instead of having to sell your own, you can just choose a newer model to rent.
How to rent a Ford in Harare, Zimbabwe?
With Rental24H.com, you can rent a Ford at Harare, Zimbabwe much faster than you expected. Our simple and clear search engine will do everything for you, taking into account your needs and desires. Check out the following step-by-step guide to find the best Ford rental deal at Harare, Zimbabwe right now.
- Fill out our search form:
- Go to the top of the page where our search form is located;
- In the “Pick up location” field, specify Harare, Zimbabwe;
- Select pick up and drop off dates/times;
- Find a suitable guaranteed Ford car rental:
- Get a list of all available options by clicking the Search button;
- Sort the search results by selecting the desired car rental category at Harare, Zimbabwe;
- Choose the best Ford rental car with “Guaranteed Car Model” sign;
- Complete your booking:
- Add the required extra options to your rental;
- Enter the personal information of the main driver and payment details;
- Confirm booking and print the confirmation voucher;
- Pick up your Ford rental car:
- Find the company's office at Harare, Zimbabwe;
- Provide all the necessary documents to the employee;
- Sign the contract and get the keys;
- Specify the details of the car return;
- Go to the parking lot to pick up your car;
- Start your trip!
Please note that most car rental companies don’t guarantee you a specific Ford car model. They can guarantee you only a car from a certain car class. All cars from the group you’ve chosen have approximately the same size and are similar in their technical characteristics.
Choosing a car marked "or similar" will get you a selected or similar vehicle. Thus, if you select a 5-seater car with an automatic gearbox, you will get a car with an automatic transmission with a capacity of not less than 5 passengers.
In order to rent the exact car model you want, then look for offers with the “Guaranteed Car Model" inscription on the page with the results of your search in Harare, Zimbabwe. This means, in the absence of such a sign, the company doesn’t accept claims regarding the car that you get in the end.
How old do I have to be to rent Ford in Harare, Zimbabwe?
If you want to drive a Ford rental vehicle, you need to meet some minimum age requirements:
- 20 years old to rent in Harare, Zimbabwe;
- 18 years old to rent in MI and NY states.
In all cases, when you are under 25, companies are authorized to charge you an underage fee of about $20-70 per day depending on your age and car rental location. The exception is military or government renters traveling on business - they can avoid age surcharges.
This additional under 25 fee must be paid during pick up at the counter in Harare, Zimbabwe.
How to find a cheap Ford car rental in Harare, Zimbabwe?
Travel should be exciting, but not too expensive. Those who are searching for a cheap rental car at Harare, Zimbabwe say so.
Indeed, car rental can sometimes make up a large part of your budget, which is bad news for money-saving travelers. Thus, it may seem that the only solution in this situation is to find a cheap local no-name provider with a poor reputation.
Fortunately, things are much better. There are still several ways to work with a leading brand and at the same time save your money on something more important to you:
- Reserve your Ford vehicle a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to the definite date;
- Compare rates in Harare, Zimbabwe with the prices in the neighboring locations to find the best rate for a favorite Ford model;
- Rent a car for a minimum of 7 consecutive days to get each separate rental day much cheaper;
- Choose a car according to your needs and not according to appearance;
- Ask for full-to-full gas option;
- Use your individual domestic insurance or choose a reasonable package on our website;
- Avoid one-way and interstate rentals, as well as border crossing;
- Reject unnecessary optional extras and additional equipment;
- Benefit from promotions and additional discounts.
Can I pay for my Ford rental car reservation with a debit card at Harare, Zimbabwe?
Almost every company requires a credit card deposit, which is needed to compensate for vehicle damage as a consequence of the driver’s fault. Of course, it doesn’t apply to items covered by insurance.
As for the debit card, with its help, you have the opportunity to pay the cost of your Ford rental only.
Can someone else drive my Ford rental car in Harare, Zimbabwe?
Since a long trip by car is associated with increased fatigue, it makes sense to take the additional driver option in Harare, Zimbabwe.
Along with you, an extra driver has the right to drive a Ford car. But keep in mind that the main renter is liable for material damages anyway. An additional driver can be opted on the reservation page or exactly in the agency’s kiosk.
What does Ford rental car insurance cover at Harare, Zimbabwe?
Insurance is what all companies require when you want to pick up a car. It’s a guarantee of coverage for all cases in which the vehicle, driver, passengers or third parties were damaged or injured.
When booking a rental car on our website, the price often includes a compulsory insurance package such as:
- CDW - collision damage waiver - this is the rental insurance, which is required in 90% of the cases of rental cars. Without this insurance, rental companies won’t give you a car. Therefore, this insurance is usually included in the price of the car rental and you can’t refuse it. This insurance protects you and the Ford rental car from most damage in case of an accident.
- TW - theft protection - theft insurance. Also, it is required in most cases and its cost is included in the rental.
- TP- third party- insurance of your liability to third parties.
To rent a car abroad, you may use your personal protection or insurance that comes with your bank card. Just don’t forget to clarify the possibility of its application in terms of international car rental.
Excess Fee is the amount of the deposit that will be blocked on your credit card in case of damage or car theft. If at the end of the rental nothing bad happens with the car, then the entire amount of the deposit will be returned to you on your credit card. On the other hand, whatever happens to the car, the amount of the deposit is the maximum amount you risk. This is very convenient and allows you not to worry about renting a car in Harare, Zimbabwe. Some rental companies allow you to reduce the amount of the deposit by paying some part of the cost of insurance (Complete cover package). In this case, the amount of excess fee can be reduced by 50%, and even 80% - for example, from 1000 USD to 500 or even to 200.
You always have an opportunity to purchase full insurance from your selected car rental provider. Or, you can buy Excess Insurance on our website at the reservation stage - this is a very convenient way to protect yourself from potential material losses. Choose coverage with zero excess to avoid liability. If you bought an excess insurance, then in case of any problems with the car - whether it's just a scratch or significant damage - our insurance company will refund the amount of the excess fee withheld with you by the rental company.
Please, examine the rental conditions of a particular Ford car model to get maximum detailed information on insurance provided for it.