Car rental locations near Philadelphia Airport [PHL]
You can see a list of rental locations near Philadelphia , Pennsylvania below. For your convenience, all the points are sorted by three types: car rental in the downtown, airports and railway stations.
Note that the prices and the number of cars in the location may vary depending on the rental location. For example, renting a car at the airport is often more expensive than downtown, but the car inventory is the largest,so first, check all offers in Philadelphia , PA, USA and compare prices before renting a car.
Nearby car rental locations at airports
Nearby rental locations on railway stations
Nearby downtown car rental locations
Map of locations near Philadelphia Airport, PA
For your convenience, we put all rental locations, mentioned above, on this map. Zoom in or zoom out to get a detailed view of where all these car rental offices are.
How much will it cost to rent a car at Philadelphia Airport [PHL]
Which rental cars I can rent at Philadelphia PHL Airport
Due to the fact that at Philadelphia Airport, PA and next to it, there are 1 car rental companies, the choice of vehicles is quite large. Most often, you can choose a car for yourself according to such parameters like capacity, type of gearbox, car class, etc.
- By capacity: 2-, 4-, 5-, 7-, 8-, 9-, 11-, 12-seaters.
- By type of gearbox: manual or automatic.
- By car class you have more options:
- Economy - Chevrolet Spark or similar;
- Compact - Nissan Versa or similar;
- Mid-size - Toyota Corolla or similar;
- Standard - Volkswagen Jetta or similar;
- Full-size - Chevrolet Malibu or similar;
- Premium - Chevrolet Impala or similar;
- Luxury - Chrysler 300 or similar;
- SUV - Nissan Rogue or similar;
- Van - Nissan Quest or similar;
- Convertible - Ford Mustang convertible or similar.
Select a group to see detailed information, including pricing, car models, and rental requirements in and near Philadelphia PHL Airport.
Select a group to see detailed information, including pricing and pick up location near Philadelphia , PA.
The reason for this popularity is easily explained. Such cars are not only inexpensive to rent, but also very economical in fuel consumption.
FAQ - Car rental in Philadelphia Airport, PA
How to find a cheap car rental in Philadelphia PHL Airport?
Rent a car at Philadelphia , PA is a good idea. That is why there are so many car rental companies at the airport. How to choose the cheapest car rental among all these offers? There are some tips.
- Book your car rental in advance. So you can not only guarantee yourself the right model but also count on an “Early bird” discount.
- Checking the cost online, start with large network companies. Most often they have the opportunity to offer low-cost deals.
- As a general rule, to rent a car outside the airport is cheaper than at the airport, but the selection of cars is also smaller off-airport.
- When choosing a vehicle, assess your needs sensibly and do not require more options than you need.
- Remember that a rental car will cost you less if you collect and return it in the same place.
Can I pay for my rental car reservation with a debit card at Philadelphia Airport?
You can use your debit card to pay for reservation. Note that to pick up your car, you must provide a credit card to pre-authorise a deposit at the rental counter.
Since various fines and other payments may occur after the renter drops off the car, all rental companies accept mainly credit cards.
Can someone else drive my rental car at Philadelphia Airport, Pennsylvania?
If you plan that the car will have extra drivers, be sure to check this when booking the car. Be prepared for the fact that the company may charge you extra money for each additional driver. This is primarily due to the different cost of insurance for one or more drivers.
Good news! You can find many car rental deals with free additional driver options in Philadelphia , Pennsylvania! So don’t forget to check if the provider you selected offers a free additional driver option or for an extra charge.
Should I buy an additional insurance for my car rental in Philadelphia , PA, USA?
The general rule to drivers of rental cars is that they must be insured. Car insurance is usually provided by a car rental company. If you have your own insurance, be sure to consult with an insurance agent before the trip whether it covers the rental cars in your country and abroad.
If you want to save money and not buy a full insurance package, take the opportunity to secure your deposit on our website. The deposit will be required on your credit card during a pick-up, but if any money will be used from your deposit, they will be reimbursed by an insurance company.
What type of fuel policy should I choose in PHL Airport, Pennsylvania?
The best gas option is pick-up and return full. In this case, you need to return the car with the same fuel level as you took; therefore, you pay only for the gasoline you used.
But other fuel options are also possible, be sure to check them before rental. And do not forget to fill the tank before returning the car, if this will save you some money.
How to pick up a rental car at PHL Airport, USA?
In order to pick up the rental car, follow a few simple rules:
- Make sure again that you have all necessary documents in order;
- Check if the correct maps to find the right way out are installed in the car or on your gadget;
- Make sure that you pick up exactly the car for which you have an agreement;
- Check the fuel level in the tank and its compliance with the contract;
- Check the technical condition of the car;
- If you find any scratches on the car, make sure they are in the protocol and take photos of them.
How to drop off a rental car at Philadelphia ?
To comfortably return a car to a car rental company, follow simple rules:
- Allow enough time for your drive and drop-off;
- Don’t return your car too early or late. This may result in additional fees;
- Fill the tank of your rental car with fuel to the required level before drop-off;
- Check if you have all required documents with you;
- Make sure you do not leave personal items in the car;
- Wait until your security deposit is unblocked or refunded (this may take up to 14 days).