Cheap 10 passenger van rental with Rental24H.com
Any travel group requires an appropriate transport solution. We try to keep up with your needs, so the 10 seater rental van offers available at Rental24H.com are a great way of transporting up to 10 passengers wherever you go. A large selection of cars, all-inclusive prices, reliable and timely service will allow you to have a positive rental experience on our website.
Want to check it out? Rent 10 passenger van and travel in comfort. The large interior of the car provides enough individual space for everyone, while the spacious trunk will accommodate all the necessary personal items, without the need to put them at your feet.
You will be also happy to find a car with some optional extras. An additional driver, GPS navigator, and child seat will make the trip even more enjoyable.
Book your 10 seater car rental now and you are guaranteed to get the cheapest prices. But that's not all - discounts and promotions available on our website will help you find any vehicle at an even lower cost!
Why rent a 10 seater car rental?
Whether it's a business trip with employees, a big family trip, an exciting weekend with friends, or just a group vacation, you can't do without a spacious 10 passenger van for rental. Yes, big cars offer more space, but let’s take a closer look at all of its benefits. So what will you get when you pick up a 10 seater vehicle?
- The ability to travel together. It’s a lot of fun to share your experiences while on the road. As a bonus, you will be sure that nobody gets lost, and even after stopping for a lunch, you will continue your journey all together.
- Cheap transportation for a group trip. Technically, you need at least 2 full-size vehicles to accommodate 10 people. However, the 10 passenger van rental price is only slightly higher than the cost of a standard car and it will be much cheaper for you to pick up a single large multi-seater. Plus, you will additionally save money on fuel.
- Plenty of room for everyone. 10 seater SUV for rent provides ample space for every passenger. The high ceiling and plenty of legroom will allow you to completely relax and travel with pleasure.
- Huge suitcase compartment. The size of the passenger van’s luggage compartment is large enough to accommodate the bags of each traveler. Of course, you can also use the free seating for your personal belongings.
What is 10 person passenger van rental?
This is the most suitable vehicle for any trip that involves transporting up to 10 people. Business trips, journeys to the beach, to the concert, to the game of your favorite team: 10 seater SUV rental is the best way to get around with comfort. As a rule, such a vehicle has a fairly roomy interior, and also a lot of space for luggage.
Looking for the perfect rental 10 passenger van? Below, check out some of the popular models available on our website. For a complete list of cars in a specific location, fill out the search form at the top of the page.
How much luggage fits in 8-10 passenger van rental?
When you rent a 10 passenger van, expect to hold about 3-4 huge suitcases, which is equivalent to 9-12 small bags. This means each passenger will have a place for his personal belongings. If the passenger compartment is not fully loaded, you can also enjoy extra luggage space, taking advantage of the free seats.
How many seats in a rental 10 passenger van?
Usually, you should count on 10 seats when booking 10 passenger van for rent, but the technical characteristics of some models say that 8 or 12 adults can be accommodated in the cabin of such cars. Please, check the description of your rental car 10 seater carefully to be aware of the available seating.
How many MPG for a budget rental minivan?
Despite the fact that 10 seater van for rental is usually a heavy and big vehicle, there are models with excellent fuel efficiency of up to 27 mpg. The average mpg value for such vans is 20. However, if you pick up a 10 seater SUV rental with AWD, it will consume more fuel, which results in a MPG rate of 17.
Where can I rent a 10 passenger van in the USA?
Agree that it would be very convenient to have 10 passenger van rental near me each time you are going to hit the road with family or friends. The good news is that we are ready to give you this opportunity. Our wide network of pick-up points covers Miami, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, New Jersey, Atlanta and thousands of other locations across the United States, making 10 seater rentals much closer no matter where you drive.
If you want to rent van 10 passenger in a particular area, or your goal is 10 seater van rental near me, try to find your desired destination in our list of available US locations:
Which car rental companies have 10 seater minibus hire in the USA?
Among the companies we work with, both well-known international brands and local providers are at your disposal. Comparing them according to different parameters, you can easily find a reliable and cheap 10 passenger van rental anywhere in the USA.
You can be sure of the high quality of the services you receive, because each of our suppliers has an excellent reputation. If you want to pick up a 10 seater van rental car but still don’t know which company to choose, below you will find a complete list of car rental brands available on Rental24H.com:
How much does it cost to rent a 10 passenger van in the USA?
It’s impossible to name a single price for a 10 seater car rental USA because several factors may greatly affect the price range. The first is the degree of current demand, and the second is the specific car rental company that sets the price.
The average rate for a 10 seat passenger van rental is between $70 and $80 per day, while during a period of high demand prepare to pay up to $130-140 per day. If you are lucky, then a 10 seater SUV will be available at a very pleasant price of $40-50 per day - this usually happens in low season, when the demand for this type of car in a certain location drops to a minimum.
How much to rent a 10 passenger van for 1 day?
If you mean a 1-day trip, the cheapest price you can find for a 10 passenger van for rental is $40 per day. A single day is not the optimal period, so the cost can be higher than for a long-term rental.
How much to rent a 10 passenger van for a week?
Sometims, weekly rental of a 10 seater van will cost you as a 1-day rental multiplied by 7. Most often, you get an additional discount - the longer the rental period, the greater this discount. As a result, in total you will pay about $280-400 per week for 10 passenger van for rent.
How to rent a 10 seater van in the USA with Rental24H.com?
Finding and booking cheap 10 seater van rental on our website doesn't take long. We offer a fast search engine that will allow you to get your dream car in just an instant. Make yourself comfortable and check how to do it:
- Scroll the page up to our search form.
- Fill it in. Select the desired location and then the length of the rental period, specifying the start and end dates.
- Press the search button and wait a few seconds. If everything went well, you will see a complete list of cars available in the location for the desired date.
- Sort the offers - find the car type selector at the top of the page and click on the ‘VAN’ option.
- Check the list of available deals and then select the 10 passenger van for rent you want to book by clicking on its icon.
- Read the rental conditions and enter your personal/payment information.
- Confirm the booking.
What do you need to rent a 10 seater in the USA?
Each company has specific requirements regarding what documents you need to provide and what qualifications you must meet to pick up 10-12 passenger van rental in the USA. Usually, these requirements result in several main points. What should you provide for a successful 10-12 passenger van rental?
- Home driving license in the Latin alphabet, with at least 2 years of driving experience. An International Driving Permit is also accepted along with the original document.
- Extra photo identification to prove your identity. For example, a passport.
- Credit/debit card with your name on it if you are the main driver.
- Car rental voucher confirming your reservation.
- Any other specific document that may be requested by the company.
What license do I need to drive a rental car 10 passenger van?
Typically, you only need to have a regular valid driver's license to pick up 10 seater van rental for cheap. The exceptions are when you make a profit from transporting people in a rental vehicle, or when you transport 15 or more people. In both of these cases you need a CDL license.
In order to be sure you have the correct driver's license, visit the Department of Motor Vehicles website for the states where you intend to travel with your 10 seater car rental.
How old do you have to be to get a 10 passenger van rental in the USA?
It’s clear that driving a larger vehicle with passengers on board is associated with increased risk. This requires more driving experience. In view of this, the age limits for 10 to 12 passenger van rental are quite strict - you need to be at least 25 years old. Some companies are even more demanding, with 28 as the minimum age to rent a 10 seater.
Fortunately for young drivers, some US states, including New York and Michigan, have more loyal age policies. The minimum age to rent a car in NY and MI states is 18, but get ready to pay from $20 to $73 per day of a young driver’s fee.
Please note that if the provider allows you as a young renter to pick up 10 seater van rent a car, then you will pay the daily young driver's fee.
How much is a car rental 10 seater deposit in the USA?
Companies require a deposit to guarantee compensation for damages, fines and other expenses caused by the renter, and it usually ranges from $200 to $2,000. Each provider has a unique system that determines its value, but usually the more expensive the car, the more it costs to repair it, and the larger the deposit. Based on this, the deposit for 10 passenger luxury van rental will be higher than for a standard van.
This amount of money is blocked on your credit card when you visit the counter, and won’t be available for personal needs until you return 10 seater passenger van rental to the company's parking lot. The procedure for unlocking a deposit is not performed instantly, but within 5-15 working days, like any banking operation.
Can I rent a 10 passenger rental van with a debit card in USA?
The use of a debit card is refused by some companies, making van rental 10 seater almost impossible with such a bank card. In the United States, a credit card is what you must have for a hassle-free rental.
In exceptional cases, some locations allow you to book a rental car for 10 passengers with your debit card, but on condition that it meets all the requirements.
Information on available payment methods is provided in the rental terms of each particular deal. Keep in mind that gift cards, prepaid cards, as well as cash are not accepted for booking car rentals anyway.
Can I rent a 10 seater van rental car with unlimited mileage?
When renting a vehicle in the USA, unlimited mileage is what you usually have by default. However, some providers don’t include this option in deals with special types of cars such as exotic, SUV, or luxury cars.
Always check the mileage policy in the booking conditions of your car rental 10 passenger van so as not to get into an unpleasant situation during your trip.
What does it mean van rental 10 passengers or similar?
If you are booking a rental car for the first time, be prepared that the company may provide you with a different make and model you saw on the booking page. This is not a reason to worry, because the provider doesn’t promise you will receive exactly the 10 seater rental car that you booked, but is obliged to prepare a similar vehicle for you.
What does it mean? Car rental companies use a unique 4-letter code, also called the ACRISS code. Each letter characterizes a car - its category, type, features of its transmission and drive, as well as the presence of an air conditioner and the type of fuel used.
For example, 10 seater passenger van rental Ford Transit is encrypted as FVAR: F - full-size, V - passenger van, A - automatic transmission and unspecified drive, P - unspecified fuel and air conditioning. But the same code has the Hyundai H1 and Toyota Hiace if they also have automatic transmission and air conditioning. This means you will receive one of these vehicles when you book 10 seater suv car rental. While another popular 10 seater luxury van rental model Mercedes Sprinter has a slightly different code - GVAR, due to its increased comfort.
You can also rent a specific 10 person rental van model - look for the ‘Guaranteed car model’ sign next to the deal.
How to reduce 10 passenger van rental cost in USA?
It's always nice to get a low price, especially when it comes to car rental deals for 10 passengers. We know a few simple tricks that will help you find a reliable service, and at the same time lower the final 10 person van rental cost. Start using them immediately:
- Get an advantage by booking early. Early booking is the way to great deals and economy prices. 1-2 weeks before the start of your trip will be the best time to find and reserve a car.
- Choose a suitable start date for your trip. Weekends and holidays are more expensive to rent a car than weekdays. Plan to start your trip during the minimum demand period to get a pleasant 10 seater van rental price.
- Rent for a week at least. Remember the rule: the longer the period of your trip, the lewer the price of car rental for each individual day.
- Check different locations. Often, you pick up 10 passenger van rent at the airport without knowing that the same model will most likely be cheaper in a nearby city location.
- Return the car to its original pick up spot. The one way car rental option offered by companies is very convenient, but it costs extra money. Try to avoid it to save your wallet.
- Choose 8-10 passenger van for rent carefully. Larger cars will cost more. Don't rent a large luxury van if a standard 10-person vehicle is enough for you.
- Don’t use underage rental if possible. Under 21 or under 25 deals cost extra money. If someone from your company is over 25, then let him or her drive.
- Give preference to full-to-full fuel usage. Prepaid gasoline, unlike full-to-full option, significantly increases 10 seater van rental cost.
- Cancel options you don't need. The task of the counter workers is to sell you as many additional options as possible. Keep this in mind and take only what you need.
- Look for discounts and promotions. Another way to get budget 10 passenger van rental is discounts and promotions available on our website.