NU car rental USA information
Cooperating with top-leading independent car hire brands, NU car rental USA is the company that adheres to the highest standards in the field of car rental. This is not an intermediate car rental broker, but a direct supplier, whose major aim is to provide a high-quality service for the customers throughout the United States.
The experience of NU rent a car USA makes it possible to count on successful deal every time you need a reliable car rental. The reason for using NU car rental USA is the following company’s benefits:
- extensive selection of cars;
- the cheapest deals on the market;
- easy and hassle-free service;
- top-quality car rentals;
- 24/7 support.
As a result, each offer provided by NU rent a car USA is a perfect combination of these advantages.
TOP NU car rental locations in the USA
For the convenience of customers, NU car rental USA operates in many major locations around the country. Most pick-up places are situated near or within the airports, allowing travelers to reach them by using the company’s shuttles. Also, in some destinations, downtown city locations are available.
NU rent a car USA is ready to provide service in the following pick-up points:
Orlando Airport (MCO);
- Address: 3719 McCoy Rd, Orlando
- Operating Hours: Monday-Sunday 6am-11pm
- Orlando Convention Center and Disneyworld pick up location are also serviced.
Las Vegas Airport (LAS);
- Address: 7230 Gilespie St, Las Vega
- Operating Hours: Monday-Sunday 6am-12am
Los Angeles Airport (LAX);
- Address: 5400 W Century Blvd, Los Angeles
- Operating Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-10pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am-8pm
- Address: 5000 W International Airport Rd, Terminal 2
- Operating Hours: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday 12am-12am
New York (JFK);
- Address: 151-67 N Conduit Ave, Jamaica, NY
- Operating Hours: Monday-Saturday 7am-11pm, Sunday 9am-11pm
Oklahoma City (OKC);
- Address: 7520 S Shields Blvd, Oklahoma City
- Operating Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 9am-4pm, Sunday 12am-12am
San Francisco (SFO);
- Address: 1409 Rollins Rd, Burlingame
- Operating Hours: Monday-Sunday 8am-8pm
NU rental car fleet in the USA
Each car traveler must have enough vehicles to choose from. In this sense, NU offers a multiple selection of car rental brands in the USA so that you can simply find a favorite car among the following manufacturers:
As for car size groups, the vehicles of NU rent a car in the US are divided into certain categories, including compact, standard, intermediate, economy, mini/standard/full-size passenger van, sport utility vehicle, convertible, premium/luxury, as well as 4x4.
The most popular cars among those travelers who choose NU car rental in the USA are:
- Toyota Corolla ($17.87/day)
- Chevy Spark ($16.92/day)
- Kia Forte ($15.23/day)
- Toyota Yaris ($15.23/day)
- Ford Fusion ($20.58/day)
This is the obvious choice of many renters because these cars are among the most affordable options from NU rent a car in the USA. This fact makes them an excellent choice for a budget trip.
All about car rental insurance with NU in the USA
Insurance is a crucial part of the deal. This question can both simplify your journey and add headaches in case of any road incident.
Each offer from NU car rental in the USA has the following insurance features:
- Basic liability coverage is already supplied with car rental, while Florida residents need to provide it additionally.
- If you decline to purchase the company’s Loss Damage Waiver (LDW), then the proof of the actual insurance should be presented. Otherwise, you’ll have to buy an optional LDW. The prices are $24.99/day for the economy through full-size cars, and $29.99/day for SUVs and vans, plus tax. Coverage amount is $1,000.
- Third Party and Supplemental Liability aren’t necessary.
When renting a car with NU in the USA, you will be charged a deposit which depends on the rental terms - its minimum value is $100.
NU car rental fuel policy in the USA
Generally, USA car rental agencies can offer 3 different fuel rules:
- Pay upon return.
According to “full-to-full” fuel policy of NU rent a car in the USA, gas is not included into the price. This means all NU rental cars are initially provided with a full tank of fuel, and your task is to pick up and return it full upon the end of the rental. If upon return the tank of the car is not full enough, then refueling charges will be applied. This option is the most appropriate for money-saving travelers - you pay for exactly the amount of gasoline you need. Moreover, unlike “Pay upon return” policy, the price for fuel will be much lower because you can choose the cheapest gas stations to refuel your car.
Age Restrictions of NU car rental in the USA
Before renting a car, you must make sure to meet NU car rental USA age restrictions. According to the age policy of NU rent a car, a renter should be at least 25 years old to pick up a car without any restrictions and extra payments. However, under 25 car rental is also possible in any location throughout the USA – an underage fee of $10/day will be charged from young driver.
In such locations as New York and Michigan, the minimum age of the driver required for NU car rental is 18 years old. 18-21 years old renters need to pay an additional surcharge of $20/day.
Speaking of the oldest age limit, the maximum age for using NU car rental in the USA is 80 years old - the driver should only comply with all rental qualifications.
Unfortunately, the company doesn’t provide any discounts for students, but “Super Saver” options from NU rent a car is an additional way to save money for everyone.
FAQ - NU car rental in the USA
How to cancel a car rental with NU?
if you book a car and don’t pick up your car, you must pay a No Show fee. It won’t be charged in case you cancel your car rental in 48 hours before your car rental period. Otherwise, you’ll be charged.
Is it possible to get one-way option from NU in the USA?
In general, NU car rental in the USA allows using one way option, but not each location can provide it. One-way rentals are available in Florida and California, but operate between NU locations of these states only. One-way fee is applied.
How much are NU one way car rental fees in the USA?
The amount of one way fee depends on the certain pick-up and drop-off location and should be negotiated while making a booking or directly at the counter.
What is NU cross border fee?
NU rental cars in the USA are only allowed in the country of pick up. Cross-bordering to Mexico or Canada is prohibited.
What’s the cost of additional options from NU car rental in the USA?
- Additional driver - $7/day;
- Child seat - $10/day, the maximum $100/rental;
- GPS device - $12.99/day, the maximum $100/rental.