Enterprise car rental USA overview
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the biggest transport solution supplier that was established in 1957 and belonging to Enterprise Holdings. Enterprise car rental USA is devoted to assisting you if you require this, and it does not matter what car you are searching for. Thanks to this rental provider, you do not need to worry about anything, just spend time with pleasure and comfort.
Enterprise car rental deals USA offer compact vehicles and trucks, business solutions, and luxury cars, along with other variations, which turns it into the top choice when only you wish to travel from point A to point B.
If you’re among those who like traveling with comfort, Enterprise rent a car USA will definitely meet your high expectations. The offices of the company are very widespread in the USA, which means their services are in demand and often chosen by travelers.
The secret of the company's success is that they really know what the renter needs and millions of happy customers of USA Enterprise are the best proof of that. Each customer, whether a leisure or business traveler can always rely on car rental Enterprise in USA, because the company is ready to provide the following benefits:
- Huge choice of convenient Enterprise USA locations;
- Affordable rates and additional discounts provided;
- Reliability of every Enterprise rental car in USA is guaranteed;
- Easy pickup and return process;
- No hidden and no extra charges;
- Profitable Enterprise car rental terms and conditions in USA;
- On-time shuttle airport service;
- 24/7 support system.
It’s not surprising that due to the outstanding quality of its services, USA Enterprise rent a car is the indisputable chief in the American car hire market.
Here at Rental24H.com, we’ll assist you with prices comparison and choice of the best option for your next Enterprise rental because we:
- offer quick and straightforward car rental prices’ comparison;
- show only current prices;
- use handy filters to hunt for the best prices;
- give a possibility to book online 24/7 by phone;
- will provide free cancellation or amendment via our support or website.
How to book Enterprise rental cars in the USA through Rental24H.com?
Begin your search of car rentals in your desired destination for demanded dates. Pay attention that prices are different based on the model and make, a particular location, rental duration, car availability, dates, and time. Customize your search, select your perfect vehicle, add extras if required, make a payment, and confirm your booking in one click. When Enterprise confirms your booking, you will get an e-voucher. Print your e-voucher and get ready for adventures.
You can also benefit from the Enterprise Weekend Special rates at specific locations or take a luxurious trip by exotic Enterprise USA rent car. We often have seasonal discounts, so you’ll be able to get wallet-friendly prices with us.
To make your booking even easier we’ve gathered the most useful information to get you acquainted with the Enterprise USA rental provider.
Where is Enterprise car rental in the USA?
Where is Enterprise car rental in the USA? In fact, Enterprise offices are situated in as much as 6,400 locations throughout the USA, which now makes choosing the right place for picking up your vehicle easy and headache-free.
Enterprise car rental USA locations include urban points, as well as offices at airports and the railway stations. The supplier’s car rental map covers all most popular pickup spots near the popular city and neighborhood destinations. The prevalence of Enterprise USA is confirmed by the fact that the company’s counters can be found within about 15 miles of 90% of the most populated areas of the country.
Thus, the company greatly simplifies the search for a suitable USA car rental location wherever you go.
What types of rental cars does Enterprise offer in the USA?
The most popular car rental types from Enterprise in the USA are vehicles of economy, compact, and intermediate classes, making them an excellent money-saving solution for budget travelers.
The other car size groups from Enterprise USA car rental are SUVs, 7-seat minivans, 15-seat vans, full-size cars, pickups, luxury and executive premium vehicles, American muscle cars, crossovers, convertibles, performance sports, and exotic cars.
The company’s vehicle fleet has over 1.7 million cars, which means you’ll definitely find your favorite car. Enterprise USA car rental includes the following automakers:
- Mini Cooper
- Range Rover
- Aston Martin
Among them, the most frequent choice of Enterprise’s customers is such brands as Toyota, Ford, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Nissan, and Hyundai.
How to book a one-way rental car Enterprise?
If you don’t want to pick up and drop off your rental car at the same location, take advantage of Enterprise one way car rental. The easiest way to book an Enterprise car rental one-way offer is to use Rental24H.com. You just select a location where you want to collect your Enterprise vehicle and any other Enterprise spot in a different city or even state where you want to return your rental car.
If you are looking for one way car rental no drop fee, you are exactly where you have to be. All our one-way car rental prices in the USA already include Enterprise one way rental fee. Check out the most popular Enterprise one way car rentals in USA:
- Albany Airport [ALB]
- Albuquerque Airport [ABQ]
- Anchorage Airport [ANC]
- Asheville Airport [AVL]
- Atlanta Airport- Hartsfield [ATL]
- Austin Airport [AUS]
- Baltimore Airport [BWI]
- Birmingham Airport [BHM]
- Boise Airport [BOI]
- Boston Airport [BOS]
- Bozeman Airport [BZN]
- Bradley Intl Airport [BDL]
- Buffalo Airport [BUF]
- Burbank Airport [BUR]
- Charleston Airport [CHS]
- Charlotte Airport [CLT]
- Chicago Midway Airport [MDW]
- Chicago O'hare Airport [ORD]
- Cincinnati Airport [CVG]
- Cleveland Airport [CLE]
- Colorado Springs Airport [COS]
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport [DFW]
- Dallas Love Field Airport [DAL]
- Denver Airport [DEN]
- Des Moines Airport [DSM]
- Detroit Airport [DTW]
- El Paso Airport [ELP]
- Fort Lauderdale Airport [FLL]
- Fort Myers Airport [RSW]
- Fort Walton Beach Airport [VPS]
- Fresno Airport [FAT]
- Grand Rapids Airport [GRR]
- Greenville-spartanburg Airport [GSP]
- Honolulu Airport [HNL]
- Houston - George Bush Intc Airport [IAH]
- Houston Hobby Airport [HOU]
- Indianapolis Airport [IND]
- Jackson Hole Airport [JAC]
- Jacksonville Int Airport [JAX]
- Kahului Airport Int [OGG]
- Kansas City Airport [MCI]
- Key West Airport [EYW]
- Kona Airport [KOA]
- Las Vegas Airport [LAS]
- Lihue Airport [LIH]
- Little Rock Airport [LIT]
- Long Beach Airport [LGB]
- Los Angeles Airport [LAX]
- Louisville Airport [SDF]
- Mc Ghee Tyson Airport - Knoxville [TYS]
- Memphis Airport [MEM]
- Miami Airport [MIA]
- Milwaukee Airport [MKE]
- Minneapolis Airport - St Paul International [MSP]
- Myrtle Beach Airport [MYR]
- Nashville International Airport [BNA]
- New Orleans Airport [MSY]
- New York - La Guardia Airport [LGA]
- New York: Jfk International Airport [JFK]
- Newark International Airport New Jersey [EWR]
- Oakland Airport [OAK]
- Omaha Airport [OMA]
- Ontario Airport [ONT]
- Orange County - John Wayne Apt [SNA]
- Orlando Airport [MCO]
- Palm Springs Airport [PSP]
- Panama City International Airport [ECP]
- Pensacola Airport [PNS]
- Philadelphia Airport [PHL]
- Phoenix Airport [PHX]
- Phoenix-mesa Gateway Airport [AZA]
- Pittsburgh International Airport [PIT]
- Port Columbus International Airport - Ohio [CMH]
- Portland - International Airport [PDX]
- Portland International Jetport [PWM]
- Providence Airport [PVD]
- Raleigh Durham Airport [RDU]
- Reno Airport [RNO]
- Richmond International Airport [RIC]
- Sacramento Int'l Airport [SMF]
- Salt Lake City Airport [SLC]
- San Antonio Airport [SAT]
- San Diego Airport [SAN]
- San Francisco Airport [SFO]
- San Jose Airport [SJC]
- Sanford - International Airport [SFB]
- Sarasota Airport [SRQ]
- Savannah Airport [SAV]
- Seattle Airport [SEA]
- Spokane Airport [GEG]
- St Louis Airport [STL]
- Tampa Airport [TPA]
- Tucson International Airport [TUS]
- Tulsa Airport [TUL]
- Washington Dc Reagan Airport [DCA]
- Washington Dulles Airport [IAD]
- West Palm Beach Airport [PBI]
- Westchester County Airport - White Plains [HPN]
FAQ about Enterprise car rental in USA
How much is a rental car per day at Enterprise?
Check out what the models from Enterprise USA feature the most budget rates:
- Economy Mitsubishi Mirage ($42.58/day);
- Compact Nissan Versa ($43.17/day);
- Intermediate Hyundai Elantra ($45/day);
- Standard Volkswagen Jetta ($49/day);
- Intermediate Electric Nissan Leaf ($49/day).
By the way, those travelers, who want to save money, can try to find Enterprise car rental coupons USA.
What does Enterprise car rental insurance cover and how much does it cost?
It’s very important to make your car rental safe and hassle-free. For this reason, Enterprise car rental insurance in USA has prepared the next options:
- Damage Waiver (DW) It consists of Collision DW, which provides cover in the case of a collision or damage, and Loss DW, taking into consideration theft or loss of use of the vehicle. DW is not mandatory and provided optionally directly at the rental counter – the price varies between $10.99 and $26.99 per day depending on the car class and location. Enterprise car rental USA damage waiver limit means you won’t be responsible both for damage or loss of the vehicle.
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI) The purchase of PAI allows protecting drivers and passengers. The items of coverage include ambulance and medical charges, as well as an accidental death. The PAI is offered at the rental office and available at $5.13/day or $9.36/day for 10-15-seat vehicles.
- Supplemental Liability Protection (SLP). You can buy it at the time you rent a car – the price of SLP differs from location to location, but on average it costs between $10 and $15 a day. This type of insurance covers third party damages for up to $1 million.
Summing it up, full coverage insurance with Enterprise in USA will cost you $24-56/day. Remember that all Enterprise USA car rental insurance types can be purchased right at the desk.
Also, a deposit of a minimum of $200 will be frozen on your credit/debit card. You’ll be able to use this money at the end of the rental period only.
How old do you have to be to rent a car from Enterprise?
Compliance with age requests gives you an ability to use Enterprise rental cars in the USA. In view of the agency’s age policy, the minimum age to pick up a car without any limitations is 25 years old. However, several exceptions apply:
- car rental can be provided for 21-24 years old drivers in any Enterprise USA pick up point, but an underage fee of about $20/day (see the specific location) will be withdrawn additionally. Plus, such renters may be subjected to some restrictions concerning available car classes.
- in Michigan and New York State only, it’s possible to use car rental if you’re even 18-20 years old. Young driver fees will be also charged: $40/day for 18-20 years old renters in Michigan, and $57/day – in New York State.
- US Government representatives are able to rent a car starting from 18-year-old age. The underage fee isn’t charged.
As reported by the Enterprise car rental age requirement in the USA, there’s no maximum age for receiving the service. Seniors and students won’t have any discounts. The only way to save additionally with Enterprise USA is to use a special Drive Out program and Weekend Specials promotion.
What do I need to rent a car from Enterprise USA?
To rent a car USA Enterprise, you ought to fit such conditions as:
- To satisfy the minimal Enterprise car rental age requirement USA for your chosen location;
- To own a valid driving license;
- To possess a passable payment type. A driver should own a reputable credit card in his name or satisfy the cash qualification demands. (Remember: Check cash qualification demands while hiring an automobile with cash or debit cards, given that not all branches work with cash if you rent car USA Enterprise)
- Enterprise branches demand a security deposit added to the renting price.
- If you are an International renter renting in the US, you may be required to provide an International Driving Permit if your home license is not in English. If you own a non-English driving license but with the Latin alphabet like Spanish, German, or else, your International Driving Permit is not necessary, but it is preferable.
Keep in mind: The International Driver’s Permit is a translated version of your country’s residential driving license and it does not indicate any status, limits, or license kind that the driver has.
If you own a driving license not in English and without the Latin letters (we mean Russian, Chinese, or some other one), you are required to present the International Driving Permit.
You are not allowed to rent a car Enterprise USA only with the International Driving Permit. IDP should be provided along with a valid driving license from your home country.
What credit cards does Enterprise car rental accept?
At present, Enterprise works with MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover Network, credit cards in the US Airport offices. Applying to the car rental, make sure your credit card has passable credit in your name.
What is Enterprise car rental fuel policy in the USA?
All renters using Enterprise in USA are offered 3 different refueling options:
- Full to full. Full-to-full policy means you pick up and return your rental vehicle with a full tank of fuel. Thus, you need to find a gas station on your own and refill a car. The fuel price on gas stations is much lower than the supplier’s rate - that’s why this fuel option is the cheapest.
- Prepaid fuel. With Prepaid Fuel, you pay for the initially provided full tank of gas and can use it completely.
- Pay upon return. Pay upon return option says you should reimburse the cost of used gasoline at the end of the rental.
When does Enterprise return your deposit?
When giving back the vehicle, Enterprise rental car USA will repay your security deposit completely, given that no extra fees were charged for late return, fuel replacement, or other cases. The returning period is influenced by the payment means.
What do you need to rent a car from Enterprise with a debit card?
Renters can use their debit cards to cover deposits only in Enterprise airport locations. Moreover, debit cards are only allowed along with your return ticket. If you don’t have a ticketed return travel itinerary, only a credit card with sufficient funds to cover the deposit can be accepted.
While renting a car, the renter should possess enough money on his debit card in the connected checking account. The Enterprise car rental USA debit card should be in the renter’s name. Apart from the rental price, the driver might be asked for an additional security deposit. To clarify the deposit sum, contact the renting branch.
While returning a rental car, if you deserve refunding, the rental will provide you with money at once. The delay may occur due to bank processing time, but on average, customers receive their funds not longer than in 15 working days.
Using our website, you can perform USA Enterprise car rental reservations of any vehicle. Rental24H.com permits booking any vehicle online with any bank card with sufficient funds to cover the cost of the rental.
What happens if you return a rental car late Enterprise?
Enterprise rent a car USA allows 29 min. grace period. If you return a rental car 2 ½ hours late or less, you will have to pay an extra hourly fee. If you are late to return a car for 2 ½ hours or longer, be ready to pay an extra daily price. To find out these hourly and daily fees, you should study the Enterprise car rental terms and conditions USA or contract the Enterprise office.
Remember: Giving back the automobile after hours, consider that it will be checked in the next working day. Therefore, if you hand back a car after hours and the office does not operate, you are responsible for the rental car until the next working day to receive the satisfactory check in.
What happens if I return a rental car early Enterprise?
The USA Enterprise car rental doesn’t impose extra fees for giving back the ve4hicle early, you will pay only for the days of using the car (not including prepaid booking).
How to extend Enterprise car rental?
Before taking the car:
If you want to extend your rental before car rental pick-up, Rental24H will assist you. You can change anything in the booking via your confirmation e-voucher sent to your email after the booking is performed.
Open the voucher and study the section ‘Manage your booking’. This is your chance to:
- alter an automobile;
- amend dates or branch;
- adjust private info;
- tack on any extras (like Enterprise car rental USA GPS);
- monitor the rental conditions of the booking;
- cancel your booking.
If you already collected the vehicle, the process of extension is simple and quick. Find the phone of your rental branch at the top of the contract and contact them. For further hiring extension, the office will demand to put an extra authorization on the credit or debit card.
The cost for Enterprise rent car USA might vary based on the rental duration. Generally, the company offers more favorable conditions for longer renting periods. Weekly and monthly deals are more beneficial than daily and hourly ones. And remember about Enterprise car rental coupons USA!
What is Enterprise rent a car toll?
The rental’s TollPass program, which is e-toll collection software, offers more comfortable traveling. In using any of the toll plazas covered by Enterprise car rental USA toll roads facility, the TollPass software will assist you to avoid carrying change or waiting in long cash queues and you can move along e-toll lanes, paying for this electronically.
The toll software is provided in numerous ways influenced by the branch chosen.
NOTE: Not every Enterprise branch offers TollPass programs. Clarify the issue of toll products with the office you apply to.
What happens if you damage a rental car Enterprise?
Such insignificant damages as dents, a chipped windshield, or scratches are added to the Enterprise car rental USA damage waiver limit. This is a supplementary security product you can acquire while renting a car.
For any severer damages, you may have to pay out of pocket. Your personal Enterprise USA car rental insurance might or might not include the expenses for repairs, therefore, discover this with your insurance company in advance.
What is Enterprise cross border fee?
The border crossing is available with almost each Enterprise deal, except for Large Passenger Vans and Exotic Cars. Driving to Canada doesn’t imply any fees, but in case you want to go to Mexico, additional insurance should be purchased on the border - it costs $35-50.
What is the Enterprise car rental cancellation policy USA?
Enterprise cancellation policy has 2 different solutions:
- In case your booking wasn’t prepaid, there won’t be any charges;
- If you cancel a prepaid reservation in more than 48 hours before the actual pick up time, there will be no cancellation fee and full rental cost will be reimbursed to your card; in less than 48 hours - you won’t get your rental cost back.
What is an Enterprise car rental USA toll-free number?
Call 1-800-261-7331 to contact the USA branch of Enterprise.
What are the costs of additional options to use in the USA with Enterprise?
- Additional driver - $10/day; free of charge in California;
- Child seat - $12/day, the maximum $72/rental;
- Sirius XM Radio - $5.99/day, the maximum $49.98;
- GPS device - $14/day.
Our Customer Care
At Rental24H, the support service will assist you round the clock and seven days a week. They provide toll-free phone numbers for booking, private and business renting, truck rentals, and much more. Contact us directly, and our customer-friendly support team will provide you with any assistance you might require.
Toll-free phone numbers for the USA 001 855 454 9316 / 00 1 646 845 1888