||ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR, ESTACION AVE. C/RIOJA, 33, ZARAGOZA, 50017, AR
Oneway rental fee
Unlimited mileage available not for all cars
- Alamo was established in 1974 in Florida and aims at providing car rentals for tourists.
- Together with Europcar, Alamo forms the largest car hire network.
- From the very beginning the company has offered rental cars without mileage restrictions!
- Alamo is the official car rental company of Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
- Today the company features over 1,000 offices in 42 countries. Alamo car rental deals are available on
all the major resorts of Europe.
- Alamo offers a wide range of optional equipment like GPS navigators, child seats, ski racks, etc.
- The company follows the latest trends in the world of car hire service. Therefore, the most interesting
technologies emerging in the car rental market become immediately available with Alamo vehicles.
Alamo constantly offers its customers various discounts, which you can get through rental24h.com - start with just filling in our search form.
Additional options from Alamo car rental
If the car doesn’t have some options that would be useful during your trip, you can add them while booking a
car. Add equipment during the booking on our website to let the Alamo prepare
everything you need in advance. Options are paid upon arrival at the rental desk.
Usually, you can additionally order the following:
- GPS navigation system
- additional driver (a right to drive a car for a person who is not the main driver)
- booster seat
- child seat
- baby seat.
Seasonal options are also available:
- winter tyres
- snow chains
- ski rack.
Please note that additional options are not always available at the rental office and no one can guarantee their
availability at the dates you need them.
Before pick up
After you've made a booking from our website, you will get a confirmation voucher in your email with all
information you might need for the time of rental:
- Contact information
- Rental desk address
- Pick up and drop off time and locations
- Details about your car
- Mandatory documents list
- Fuel policy of your rental
- Insurance information
- Payment details
- Cancellation policy information
Do not forget to take a printed voucher with you, as most companies, unfortunately, do not accept electronic
At the rental desk
- Documents you need to show to car rental agent:
Car Rental Tips For You
- Your printed confirmation voucher,
- Drivers license (and international driving permit if your national license is not in Roman
- A credit card in the main driver's name with funds enough to cover the excess,
- Other documents indicated in the voucher in the section on required documents;
- It may happen that the budget of your trip doesn’t allow you to leave a pledge of the necessary
amount (excess fee). In this case, you can usually buy full insurance directly at the rental office.
However, in some cases, the cost of full insurance can exceed - and sometimes significantly exceed!
- the cost of the car rental.
Some rental companies allow you to reduce the deposit by paying some part of the cost of
insurance (Complete cover package). In this case, the amount of excess fee can be reduced by
50%, and even 80% - for example, from 1000 euros to 500 or even to 200. Read attentively the
terms and conditions of the rental to understand how much you will have to pay in the end. Also,
note that a standard insurance doesn’t cover some damage to a car, for example, damage to
windows, bottom, roof, and some other parts of the car. So in the case of damage to these parts
of the car, that part of the deposit that the rental company will spend on repairing the damage
won't be returned.
- Approximately 30% of our tenants are ready to keep the necessary amount of deposit, but they are not
really ready to risk it. If this is your case, you can buy excess insurance right on our website. If
you bought an excess insurance, then in the case of any problems with the car - whether it's just a
scratch or significant damage - our insurance company will refund the amount of the excess fee,
withheld by the rental company. In addition, our insurance covers the above-mentioned damage to the
roof, the bottom, and the glass of the car, as well as the loss of some personal belongings. For
example, there are cases when tenants leave expensive glasses or a smartphone in a rental car. Such
losses can also be reimbursed by our insurance. Please read the terms and conditions of the
insurance carefully before purchasing!
Note! If you are planning to buy full insurance at a rental office (paragraph 1 above), you don’t
buy collateral insurance (paragraph 2). And vice versa - if you bought an excess insurance on our
cancel the offered insurance at the rental office. You will be offered such insurance, and sometimes
be offered importunately! Persistently refuse the same way. Otherwise, it will turn out that you
the insurance twice.
If you didn’t purchase an insurance (or excess insurance online, see F.A.Q.), then a certain amount of excess
fee on your card will be frozen for the entire rental period and defrosted after you return the car intact.
CDW, TW, TP, Excess Fee
CDW - collision damage waiver - this is the rental insurance, which is required in 90% of the cases of
rental cars. Without this insurance, rental companies won’t give you a car. Therefore, this insurance is
usually included in the price of the car rental and you can’t refuse it. This insurance protects you and the
rented car from most damage in case of an accident.
TW - theft protection - theft insurance. Also, it is required in most cases and its cost is included in the
TP- third party- insurance of your liability to third parties.
Excess Fee is the amount of the deposit that will be blocked on your credit card in case of
damage or car theft.
If at the end of the rental nothing bad happens with the car, then the entire amount of the deposit will be
returned to you on the credit card. On the other hand, whatever happens to the car, the amount of the
the maximum amount you risk. This is very convenient and allows you not to worry about renting a car.
After you've got the keys
Before driving away, we recommend you to check:
- if there is any damage to the car.
- if the fuel tank contents match your fuel policy.
Returning the car
Mostly it’s a fast procedure. You just need to:
- refuel the car according to the fuel policy of your deal,
- leave the car in a company’s parking
- return the keys to a car rental agent at the desk or leave it in the special mailbox