Toyota car rental in General Santos Airport [GES]
If you prefer Toyota cars or know that the car with the characteristics you want is presented in the Toyota range in General Santos, start your search from this page. Enter the dates you need in the search form or click on the image of the car that suits you below.
Here you will find the Toyota vehicles that you can rent in General Santos GES Airport. The rates of shown cars are based on previous searches. Toyota rental cars are highlighted with an orange frame. You will find more up-to-date information by clicking on the car or by filling in the search form.
Toyota rental cars in General Santos Airport [GES] and other relevant cars
Toyota rental cars in General Santos - Suncity Suites and other relevant cars 12.01 km / 7.47 mi
What category is Toyota car rental?
You can count on a hassle-free ride every time you pick up a Toyota rental car. This iconic Japanese brand offers you great comfort, high reliability and unmatched ergonomics. When you rent a Toyota, you don't have to compromise between affordable price and quality, because you get it all in one car.
The categories of Toyota rental vehicles presented in General Santos - Airport include economy, compact, standard cars, minivans, and SUVs. This will allow you to plan your trip by choosing the best transport option for your travel goals and budget.
Why use Rental24h.com to rent Toyota in General Santos?
- Toyota is considered as the world's leading automotive brand. Despite the fact that Toyota cars are known for high quality performance, thanks to the unique production technology, Toyota Production System (TPS), they are all produced quite quickly. Just imagine that a new Toyota car is produced every 6 seconds!
- Presently, the company has produced over 200 million of cars!
- Toyota Corolla, which first appeared in 1966, is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the best-selling car in the world. Currently, there are 11 generations of this car model.
- Toyota has sold almost 75% of all hybrids in the United States.
- Toyota cars are the 8-fold winners in the research of J.D. Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study for strength and reliability.
- Rental24h.com provides a fast & easy search for your favorite Toyota vehicles in General Santos GES Airport.
- We offer multiple Toyota rental offers at reduced prices.
- You can find full information about vendors, car models, and car groups on rental24h.com.
- Our Toyota vehicles in GES Airport, Philippines are provided by only world-trusted and reliable vendors.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Our customer support operates 24/7 to help you with Toyota rental in General Santos - Airport.
How much does it cost to rent a Toyota in GES Airport, Philippines?
The average Toyota car rental price in General Santos - Airport is $100 per day. You will also find both a lower and a higher rate, because it depends on many factors. The most important of them is the vehicle class. The cheapest Toyota rental at General Santos is available at $69 per day. On the other hand, you can rent a Toyota of higher classes such as a luxury or premium for the price of $180 per day. The higher the class of a car, the higher the price.
Other things that affect the price are the specific car rental company, season of rental, duration of rental period, and location. It always makes sense to check other Toyota rental car locations near General Santos GES Airport in order to find the best price.
Where to rent a Toyota in GES Airport, Philippines?
You can pick up Toyota rental in any convenient location. In addition to a pick-up point at General Santos - Airport, it’s possible to rent Toyota at other airports in the area or take advantage of city downtown locations. You will find them near railway stations, the main sights of the city, as well as at some hotels.
Car rental locations with Toyota vehicles near General Santos
Find your best Toyota rental in General Santos GES Airport and don’t forget to compare available offers in rental places nearby to rent your perfect Toyota near GES Airport, Philippines.
Nearby downtown car rental locations
Note: The prices and the number of cars in the location may vary depending on the rental location. For example, renting Toyota at the airport is often more expensive than downtown, but the car inventory there is the largest, so firstly, check all offers in General Santos - Airport and compare prices before renting a car.
Map of car rental places in General Santos and nearby
To ease your search, check out the map of locations near General Santos GES Airport and find the best place to pick up Toyota rental car for your trip.
If you haven’t found the suitable model of Toyota in your area, we can find you alternative offers - from mini and economy cars to full-size vehicles and SUVs, from luxury cars or convertibles to exotic car models. Fill in the search form and view all the possible cars in GES Airport, Philippines.
FAQ about Toyota rental in General Santos - Airport
What rental car companies rent Toyota in General Santos?
When inspecting the list of Toyota cars in General Santos GES Airport, the choice of agency to deal with plays one of the most significant roles. A good supplier is a key to a trouble-free road trip, while a company with a bad reputation can ruin your vacation at all. We gathered only reliable suppliers, which will do their best to make your trip pleasant and easy.
Among those vendors who offer Toyota vehicles at GES Airport, Philippines, you will find only well-known leading brands, including Avis and.
Want to see the full list of companies providing car rental service in General Santos - Airport? Find it below!
What is the best car rental company that provides Toyota car rental in General Santos?
Your car rental experience at General Santos GES Airport is largely dependent on the particular provider. In accordance with thousands of positive customers’ reviews, the following 3 companies are the finest to pick up any Toyota model:
The cheapest Toyota model from Avis is Toyota Altis from $53.383 per day.
Which Toyota cars I can rent in GES Airport, Philippines?
Depending on your needs and preferences, Rental24H.com offers you to book Toyota rental of the following groups:
|Economy / Compact||
Economy and Compact cars are suitable when you need to be mobile in the conditions of a busy city life.
Vehicle fleet:Toyota Yaris, Toyota Aygo
Standard Toyota cars will be a good choice for getting around on business issues or simply for long distance trips.
Vehicle fleet:Toyota Corolla, Toyota Avalon, Toyota Camry, Toyota Avensis
SUVs will help you to feel safe and get easily through all possible road obstacles.
Vehicle fleet:Toyota Rav4, Toyota Prado, Toyota Land Cruiser
Minivan will be a good option for everyone who needs a functional car for a family trip.
Vehicle fleet:Toyota Sienna, Toyota Hiace
What is the cheapest Toyota rental car in General Santos - Airport?
By using our website, you can compare many parameters of available deals, including the price of a rental car from different suppliers.
Therefore, the lowest price for Toyota vehicles at General Santos is not a dream - you have the opportunity to drive the Toyota Altis at just $53.383 per day.
What car rental company has the lowest Toyota rental car price in General Santos GES Airport?
The cheapest Toyota model presented in GES Airport, Philippines is the Toyota Altis, which is available from avis for $53.383 per day. What’s more, along with an attractive price, you get a trusted provider with an impeccable reputation.
What is the most popular Toyota car rental model in General Santos - Airport?
Each Toyota model is recognized as a reliable car, which is great for city trips, as well as for driving on highways. Comfort and ease of control are one of the main distinguishing features of this car.
More often than not, people rent a Toyota Altis, which is a nice-looking and fairly roomy vehicle. It’s accessible at a price of $53.383 per day in General Santos.
What is the most popular supplier of Toyota car rentals in General Santos GES Airport?
The degree of trust and desire to cooperate with the car hire agency forms its popularity level. According to many reviews of happy travelers, Avis is a company you can deal with without any doubt.
Along with excellent service, the supplier offers the most advantageous deal - Toyota Altis for $53.383 a day.
How to rent a Toyota in GES Airport, Philippines?
With Rental24H.com, you can rent a Toyota at General Santos - Airport much faster than you expected. Our simple and clear search engine will do everything for you, taking into account your needs and desires. Check out the following step-by-step guide to find the best Toyota rental deal at General Santos right now.
- Fill out our search form:
- Go to the top of the page where our search form is located;
- In the “Pick up location” field, specify General Santos GES Airport;
- Select pick up and drop off dates/times;
- Find a suitable guaranteed Toyota car rental:
- Get a list of all available options by clicking the Search button;
- Sort the search results by selecting the desired car rental category at GES Airport, Philippines;
- Choose the best Toyota rental car with “Guaranteed Car Model” sign;
- Complete your booking:
- Add the required extra options to your rental;
- Enter the personal information of the main driver and payment details;
- Confirm booking and print the confirmation voucher;
- Pick up your Toyota rental car:
- Find the company's office at General Santos - Airport;
- Provide all the necessary documents to the employee;
- Sign the contract and get the keys;
- Specify the details of the car return;
- Go to the parking lot to pick up your car;
- Start your trip!
Please note that most car rental companies don’t guarantee you a specific Toyota car model. They can guarantee you only a car from a certain car class. All cars from the group you’ve chosen have approximately the same size and are similar in their technical characteristics.
Choosing a car marked "or similar" will get you a selected or similar vehicle. Thus, if you select a 5-seater car with an automatic gearbox, you will get a car with an automatic transmission with a capacity of not less than 5 passengers.
In order to rent the exact car model you want, then look for offers with the “Guaranteed Car Model" inscription on the page with the results of your search in General Santos. This means, in the absence of such a sign, the company doesn’t accept claims regarding the car that you get in the end.
How old do I have to be to rent Toyota in General Santos GES Airport?
If you want to drive a Toyota rental vehicle, you need to meet some minimum age requirements:
- 20 years old to rent in GES Airport, Philippines;
- 18 years old to rent in MI and NY states.
In all cases, when you are under 25, companies are authorized to charge you an underage fee of about $20-70 per day depending on your age and car rental location. The exception is military or government renters traveling on business - they can avoid age surcharges.
This additional under 25 fee must be paid during pick up at the counter in General Santos - Airport.
How to find a cheap Toyota car rental in General Santos?
Travel should be exciting, but not too expensive. Those who are searching for a cheap rental car at General Santos GES Airport say so.
Indeed, car rental can sometimes make up a large part of your budget, which is bad news for money-saving travelers. Thus, it may seem that the only solution in this situation is to find a cheap local no-name provider with a poor reputation.
Fortunately, things are much better. There are still several ways to work with a leading brand and at the same time save your money on something more important to you:
- Reserve your Toyota vehicle a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to the definite date;
- Compare rates in GES Airport, Philippines with the prices in the neighboring locations to find the best rate for a favorite Toyota model;
- Rent a car for a minimum of 7 consecutive days to get each separate rental day much cheaper;
- Choose a car according to your needs and not according to appearance;
- Ask for full-to-full gas option;
- Use your individual domestic insurance or choose a reasonable package on our website;
- Avoid one-way and interstate rentals, as well as border crossing;
- Reject unnecessary optional extras and additional equipment;
- Benefit from promotions and additional discounts.
Can I pay for my Toyota rental car reservation with a debit card at General Santos - Airport?
Almost every company requires a credit card deposit, which is needed to compensate for vehicle damage as a consequence of the driver’s fault. Of course, it doesn’t apply to items covered by insurance.
As for the debit card, with its help, you have the opportunity to pay the cost of your Toyota rental only.
Can someone else drive my Toyota rental car in General Santos?
Since a long trip by car is associated with increased fatigue, it makes sense to take the additional driver option in General Santos GES Airport.
Along with you, an extra driver has the right to drive a Toyota car. But keep in mind that the main renter is liable for material damages anyway. An additional driver can be opted on the reservation page or exactly in the agency’s kiosk.
What does Toyota rental car insurance cover at GES Airport, Philippines?
Insurance is what all companies require when you want to pick up a car. It’s a guarantee of coverage for all cases in which the vehicle, driver, passengers or third parties were damaged or injured.
When booking a rental car on our website, the price often includes a compulsory insurance package such as:
- CDW - collision damage waiver - this is the rental insurance, which is required in 90% of the cases of rental cars. Without this insurance, rental companies won’t give you a car. Therefore, this insurance is usually included in the price of the car rental and you can’t refuse it. This insurance protects you and the Toyota rental car from most damage in case of an accident.
- TW - theft protection - theft insurance. Also, it is required in most cases and its cost is included in the rental.
- TP- third party- insurance of your liability to third parties.
To rent a car abroad, you may use your personal protection or insurance that comes with your bank card. Just don’t forget to clarify the possibility of its application in terms of international car rental.
Excess Fee is the amount of the deposit that will be blocked on your credit card in case of damage or car theft. If at the end of the rental nothing bad happens with the car, then the entire amount of the deposit will be returned to you on your credit card. On the other hand, whatever happens to the car, the amount of the deposit is the maximum amount you risk. This is very convenient and allows you not to worry about renting a car in General Santos - Airport. Some rental companies allow you to reduce the amount of the deposit by paying some part of the cost of insurance (Complete cover package). In this case, the amount of excess fee can be reduced by 50%, and even 80% - for example, from 1000 USD to 500 or even to 200.
You always have an opportunity to purchase full insurance from your selected car rental provider. Or, you can buy Excess Insurance on our website at the reservation stage - this is a very convenient way to protect yourself from potential material losses. Choose coverage with zero excess to avoid liability. If you bought an excess insurance, then in case of any problems with the car - whether it's just a scratch or significant damage - our insurance company will refund the amount of the excess fee withheld with you by the rental company.
Please, examine the rental conditions of a particular Toyota car model to get maximum detailed information on insurance provided for it.