BMW car rental in Lagos - Victoria Island
If you prefer BMW cars or know that the car with the characteristics you want is presented in the BMW range in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria, start your search from this page. Enter the dates you need in the search form or click on the image of the car that suits you below.
Here you will find the BMW vehicles that you can rent in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria. The rates of shown cars are based on previous searches. BMW rental cars are highlighted with an orange frame. You will find more up-to-date information by clicking on the car or by filling in the search form.
BMW rental cars in Lagos - Victoria Island and other relevant cars
Hyundai Santa Fe
BMW rental cars in Lagos - Ikeja and other relevant cars 17.86 km / 11.1 mi
Hyundai Santa Fe
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
What category is BMW car rental?
When you rent a BMW at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria, you get a stylish car, which will keep you always in the spotlight. Excellent reliability and dynamics of the car guarantee you an exciting ride.
Very often a BMW rental car is associated exclusively as a luxury vehicle, but it’s represented in almost all categories, including compact, full-size cars, SUVs, as well as convertibles, prestige vehicles and minivans. It means you can easily find a great BMW rental at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria in the desired class for your special needs.
Why use Rental24h.com to rent BMW in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
- Originally BMW was launched as an aeroplane propeller producer, not as a car manufacturer.
- Did you know that BMW logo is not a spinning propeller, but comes from Bavarian flag, and BMW stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke?
- For over 40 years BMW company has been producing electric cars.
- BMW, like its competitors from Audi and Mercedes-Benz, uses not the words in the names of its models, but the alphanumeric designations.
- Normally, the BMW model has a 3-digit number in the name, as well as one or two letters. The first digit denotes the serial number (1, 3, 5, 7). The larger it is, the higher the auto class. The second and third digits - the volume of the engine, multiplied by 10.
- Alphabetic indices are also used to indicate other features of the car, in addition to the series and volume. For example D - diesel, i - injector type of engine, x - xDrive - all-wheel drive, c- coupe.
- Since the end of 2013, most BMW cars are equipped with the new generation ConnectedDrive system. With its help, the driver can use the Internet without leaving the car, dictate letters, listen to music online, and use concierge services for consultations.
- Rental24h.com provides a fast & easy search for your favorite BMW vehicles in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria.
- We offer multiple BMW rental offers at reduced prices.
- You can find full information about vendors, car models, and car groups on rental24h.com.
- Our BMW vehicles in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria are provided by only world-trusted and reliable vendors.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Our customer support operates 24/7 to help you with BMW rental in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria.
How much does it cost to rent a BMW in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
The average BMW car rental price in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria is $100 per day. You will also find both a lower and a higher rate, because it depends on many factors. The most important of them is the vehicle class. The cheapest BMW rental at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria is available at $69 per day. On the other hand, you can rent a BMW of higher classes such as a luxury or premium for the price of $180 per day. The higher the class of a car, the higher the price.
Other things that affect the price are the specific car rental company, season of rental, duration of rental period, and location. It always makes sense to check other BMW rental car locations near Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria in order to find the best price.
Where to rent a BMW in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
You can pick up BMW rental in any convenient location. In addition to a pick-up point at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria, it’s possible to rent BMW at other airports in the area or take advantage of city downtown locations. You will find them near railway stations, the main sights of the city, as well as at some hotels.
Car rental locations with BMW vehicles near Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria
Find your best BMW rental in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria and don’t forget to compare available offers in rental places nearby to rent your perfect BMW near Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria.
Nearby downtown car rental locations
Note: The prices and the number of cars in the location may vary depending on the rental location. For example, renting BMW at the airport is often more expensive than downtown, but the car inventory there is the largest, so firstly, check all offers in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria and compare prices before renting a car.
Map of car rental places in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria and nearby
To ease your search, check out the map of locations near Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria and find the best place to pick up BMW rental car for your trip.
If you haven’t found the suitable model of BMW in your area, we can find you alternative offers - from mini and economy cars to full-size vehicles and SUVs, from luxury cars or convertibles to exotic car models. Fill in the search form and view all the possible cars in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria.
FAQ about BMW rental in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria
What rental car companies rent BMW in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
When inspecting the list of BMW cars in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria, the choice of agency to deal with plays one of the most significant roles. A good supplier is a key to a trouble-free road trip, while a company with a bad reputation can ruin your vacation at all. We gathered only reliable suppliers, which will do their best to make your trip pleasant and easy.
Among those vendors who offer BMW vehicles at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria, you will find only well-known leading brands, including Sixt and.
Want to see the full list of companies providing car rental service in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria? Find it below!
What is the best car rental company that provides BMW car rental in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
Your car rental experience at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria is largely dependent on the particular provider. In accordance with thousands of positive customers’ reviews, the following 3 companies are the finest to pick up any BMW model:
Which BMW cars I can rent in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
The list of BMW cars in this destination will satisfy the desires of any traveler. Vehicle of this brand are offered in almost every class of cars, which eliminates the need to abandon your preferences.
The most popular BMW models presented at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria are:
|Compact||BMW 1 Series|
|Standard||BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe|
|Fullsize||BMW 3 Series, BMW 3 Series Coupe|
|Estate||BMW 3 Series Estate, BMW 5 Series Estate|
|SUV||BMW X1, BMW X3, BMW X5, BMW X3, BMW X6|
|Convertible||BMW 3 Series, BMW 4 Series, BMW 6 Series, BMW Z7|
|Premium||BMW 5 Series, BMW 7 Series|
|Luxury||BMW 7 Series, BMW 6 Series|
|Vans & minivans||BMW 2 Series Active Tourer (5-seater)|
Some of our BMW rentals are equipped with GPS navigators and, if not, you can add it to your booking and pay for it at the rental counter at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria.
Additionally, there are air-conditioners and audio systems installed into each BMW vehicle for your convenience.
On our website, BMW rental is widely presented by cabriolets and premium cars mostly.
What is the cheapest BMW rental car in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
By using our website, you can compare many parameters of available deals, including the price of a rental car from different suppliers.
Therefore, the lowest price for BMW vehicles at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria is not a dream - you have the opportunity to drive the BMW 5 Series at just $471.385 per day.
What car rental company has the lowest BMW rental car price in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
The cheapest BMW model presented in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria is the BMW 5 Series, which is available from sixt for $471.385 per day. What’s more, along with an attractive price, you get a trusted provider with an impeccable reputation.
What is the most popular BMW car rental model in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
Each BMW model is recognized as a reliable car, which is great for city trips, as well as for driving on highways. Comfort and ease of control are one of the main distinguishing features of this car.
More often than not, people rent a BMW 5 Series, which is a nice-looking and fairly roomy vehicle. It’s accessible at a price of $471.385 per day in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria.
What is the most popular supplier of BMW car rentals in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
The degree of trust and desire to cooperate with the car hire agency forms its popularity level. According to many reviews of happy travelers, Sixt is a company you can deal with without any doubt.
Along with excellent service, the supplier offers the most advantageous deal - BMW 5 Series for $471.385 a day.
How to rent a BMW in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
With Rental24H.com, you can rent a BMW at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria much faster than you expected. Our simple and clear search engine will do everything for you, taking into account your needs and desires. Check out the following step-by-step guide to find the best BMW rental deal at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria right now.
- Fill out our search form:
- Go to the top of the page where our search form is located;
- In the “Pick up location” field, specify Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria;
- Select pick up and drop off dates/times;
- Find a suitable guaranteed BMW car rental:
- Get a list of all available options by clicking the Search button;
- Sort the search results by selecting the desired car rental category at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria;
- Choose the best BMW rental car with “Guaranteed Car Model” sign;
- Complete your booking:
- Add the required extra options to your rental;
- Enter the personal information of the main driver and payment details;
- Confirm booking and print the confirmation voucher;
- Pick up your BMW rental car:
- Find the company's office at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria;
- Provide all the necessary documents to the employee;
- Sign the contract and get the keys;
- Specify the details of the car return;
- Go to the parking lot to pick up your car;
- Start your trip!
Please note that most car rental companies don’t guarantee you a specific BMW car model. They can guarantee you only a car from a certain car class. All cars from the group you’ve chosen have approximately the same size and are similar in their technical characteristics.
Choosing a car marked "or similar" will get you a selected or similar vehicle. Thus, if you select a 5-seater car with an automatic gearbox, you will get a car with an automatic transmission with a capacity of not less than 5 passengers.
In order to rent the exact car model you want, then look for offers with the “Guaranteed Car Model" inscription on the page with the results of your search in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria. This means, in the absence of such a sign, the company doesn’t accept claims regarding the car that you get in the end.
How old do I have to be to rent BMW in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
If you want to drive a BMW rental vehicle, you need to meet some minimum age requirements:
- 20 years old to rent in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria;
- 18 years old to rent in MI and NY states.
In all cases, when you are under 25, companies are authorized to charge you an underage fee of about $20-70 per day depending on your age and car rental location. The exception is military or government renters traveling on business - they can avoid age surcharges.
This additional under 25 fee must be paid during pick up at the counter in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria.
How to find a cheap BMW car rental in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
Travel should be exciting, but not too expensive. Those who are searching for a cheap rental car at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria say so.
Indeed, car rental can sometimes make up a large part of your budget, which is bad news for money-saving travelers. Thus, it may seem that the only solution in this situation is to find a cheap local no-name provider with a poor reputation.
Fortunately, things are much better. There are still several ways to work with a leading brand and at the same time save your money on something more important to you:
- Reserve your BMW vehicle a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to the definite date;
- Compare rates in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria with the prices in the neighboring locations to find the best rate for a favorite BMW model;
- Rent a car for a minimum of 7 consecutive days to get each separate rental day much cheaper;
- Choose a car according to your needs and not according to appearance;
- Ask for full-to-full gas option;
- Use your individual domestic insurance or choose a reasonable package on our website;
- Avoid one-way and interstate rentals, as well as border crossing;
- Reject unnecessary optional extras and additional equipment;
- Benefit from promotions and additional discounts.
Can I pay for my BMW rental car reservation with a debit card at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
Almost every company requires a credit card deposit, which is needed to compensate for vehicle damage as a consequence of the driver’s fault. Of course, it doesn’t apply to items covered by insurance.
As for the debit card, with its help, you have the opportunity to pay the cost of your BMW rental only.
Can someone else drive my BMW rental car in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
Since a long trip by car is associated with increased fatigue, it makes sense to take the additional driver option in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria.
Along with you, an extra driver has the right to drive a BMW car. But keep in mind that the main renter is liable for material damages anyway. An additional driver can be opted on the reservation page or exactly in the agency’s kiosk.
What does BMW rental car insurance cover at Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria?
Insurance is what all companies require when you want to pick up a car. It’s a guarantee of coverage for all cases in which the vehicle, driver, passengers or third parties were damaged or injured.
When booking a rental car on our website, the price often includes a compulsory insurance package such as:
- CDW - collision damage waiver - this is the rental insurance, which is required in 90% of the cases of rental cars. Without this insurance, rental companies won’t give you a car. Therefore, this insurance is usually included in the price of the car rental and you can’t refuse it. This insurance protects you and the BMW rental car from most damage in case of an accident.
- TW - theft protection - theft insurance. Also, it is required in most cases and its cost is included in the rental.
- TP- third party- insurance of your liability to third parties.
To rent a car abroad, you may use your personal protection or insurance that comes with your bank card. Just don’t forget to clarify the possibility of its application in terms of international car rental.
Excess Fee is the amount of the deposit that will be blocked on your credit card in case of damage or car theft. If at the end of the rental nothing bad happens with the car, then the entire amount of the deposit will be returned to you on your credit card. On the other hand, whatever happens to the car, the amount of the deposit is the maximum amount you risk. This is very convenient and allows you not to worry about renting a car in Lagos - Victoria Island, Nigeria. Some rental companies allow you to reduce the amount of the deposit by paying some part of the cost of insurance (Complete cover package). In this case, the amount of excess fee can be reduced by 50%, and even 80% - for example, from 1000 USD to 500 or even to 200.
You always have an opportunity to purchase full insurance from your selected car rental provider. Or, you can buy Excess Insurance on our website at the reservation stage - this is a very convenient way to protect yourself from potential material losses. Choose coverage with zero excess to avoid liability. If you bought an excess insurance, then in case of any problems with the car - whether it's just a scratch or significant damage - our insurance company will refund the amount of the excess fee withheld with you by the rental company.
Please, examine the rental conditions of a particular BMW car model to get maximum detailed information on insurance provided for it.