Cheap BMW rental at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria
Are you arriving at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria and searching for the right transportation option? Book a cheap BMW rental on our website and get ready for an amazing ride! With comfortable interiors and eye-catching autos, BMW has everything you need for a successful trip.
Finding the perfect car model for your trip at Rental24h.com is a quick and easy process. We offer deals from a vast assortment of highly-trusted agencies that guarantee a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. On our platform, you can choose from multiple car categories, from small models to large SUVs, passenger vans, and luxury cars. Whether it's a romantic getaway with the love of your life, a family journey with kids, or a business trip to your office, you'll find a top-notch deal for your upcoming ride.
The cheapest BMW rental available at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria on our website costs $153 per day. If you book the same model for a week, the price goes up to $812. Unlimited miles, collision/liability insurance, and most fees are usually enabled by default. Fill out the search form at the top of the page to guarantee a BMW car for your desired date. Also, you can find popular brand offers in the following catalog. Check all available options and their specifications and then pick out the model you want to start booking!
BMW rental cars in Lagos Victoria Island and other relevant cars
Hyundai Santa Fe
BMW rental cars in Lagos Ikeja and other relevant cars 17.86 km / 11.1 mi
Hyundai Santa Fe
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
What is special about BMW cars?
This company first appeared in 1916 as a manufacturer of aircraft engines, later producing its first car in 1928. Over the course of its history, BMW has become more than just a brand, developing into a household name for stylish and high-performance cars.
The first feature of this manufacturer is the focus on luxury, both inside and out. Also, they pay special attention to the engine and its dynamic characteristics. Finally, their autos are distinguished by high technology inside, rich interior trim, and advanced security systems. As a result, drivers get a premium-looking and powerful car regardless of the car rental class it belongs to. Recently, BMW has added electric models to its lineup, further expanding the options available to road travelers.
Top facts about BMW cars for rent
- BMW initially manufactured aircraft engines before focusing on the mass production of cars.
- The company switched to making cars only because of the Treaty of Versailles, which banned the production of warplane engines.
- The first electric vehicle from BMW was released back in 1972.
- BMW built its M1 model according to Lamborghini's design after the company withdrew from the partnered project.
BMW rental locations near Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria
Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria is a vibrant destination with lots of places to see and things to do. And if you pick up a set of wheels, you can explore all the local highlights at your own pace. Keep in mind that choosing where to start your trip is a top priority for easy route planning.
You can take a look at all the available BMW car rental locations in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria in the following table. You can choose between pick-up points at airports, railway stations, and nearby downtown pick-up spots.
Nearby downtown car rental locations
Map of BMW rental places in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria and nearby
To ease your search, check out the map of locations near Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria and find the best place to pick up BMW rental cars for your trip.
If you haven’t found the suitable model of BMW in your area, we can find you alternative offers - from mini and economy cars to full-size vehicles and SUVs, from luxury cars or convertibles to exotic car models. Fill in the search form and view all the possible cars in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria.
BMW rentals with Rental24h.com: video reviews from our customers
Still not sure if Rental24h.com is the right place to book a car? Watch our BMW car rental reviews below to make an informed choice. Each video features feedback from our previous customers, who share their car rental experience and inspire you to trust our service for an amazing journey!
FAQ about BMW rental at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria
What is the cheapest car rental company to rent BMW from in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria?
You can enjoy a cheap BMW rental in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria when booking with SIXT. The company offers cars starting at $471 per day, with all taxes and fees included in the initial price.
What BMW cars can I rent at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria?
At Rental24h.com, you can choose between different BMW options. While some cars are better suited for short trips, others are more conducive to leisurely long-distance driving. However, whichever model you opt for, expect a clean, well-maintained, and reliable car.
On our website, you get access to a variety of vehicle groups including Economy, Compact, Midsize, Standard, Full-Size, SUV, Minivan, Premium, Luxury, Convertible, and Passenger Van classes. If you are planning to rent a certain BMW in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria but haven’t decided which car to choose, check the following table - it shows all the categories with BMW cars and the exact models available in each group.
The list of BMW cars in this destination will satisfy the desires of any traveler. Vehicle of this brand are offered in almost every class of cars, which eliminates the need to abandon your preferences.
The most popular BMW models presented at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria are:
|Compact||BMW 1 Series|
|Standard||BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe|
|Fullsize||BMW 3 Series, BMW 3 Series Coupe|
|Estate||BMW 3 Series Estate, BMW 5 Series Estate|
|SUV||BMW X1, BMW X3, BMW X5, BMW X3, BMW X6|
|Convertible||BMW 3 Series, BMW 4 Series, BMW 6 Series, BMW Z7|
|Premium||BMW 5 Series, BMW 7 Series|
|Luxury||BMW 7 Series, BMW 6 Series|
|Vans & minivans||BMW 2 Series Active Tourer (5-seater)|
Some of our BMW rentals are equipped with GPS navigators and, if not, you can add it to your booking and pay for it at the rental counter at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria.
Additionally, there are air-conditioners and audio systems installed into each BMW vehicle for your convenience.
On our website, BMW rental is widely presented by cabriolets and premium cars mostly.
What is the most popular BMW rental car at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria?
Choosing the right car depends on your specific travel requirements and the conditions in which you will use it. Often, the decisive criterion for the most popular BMW rental in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria is a cheap price. Judging by this parameter, the cheapest BMW car is the BMW 5 Series available at $153 per day.
Is there any fee for canceling BMW rentals at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria?
When you rent BMW in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria, companies apply a fee if you decide to cancel your booking. The amount you will have to pay depends on the provider and the exact time at which you cancel the reservation. Check the cancellation policies of major companies below.
- Hertz. This company charges $100 if a booking is canceled more than 24 hours before pick-up time and $200 if it is canceled within 24 hours.
- Alamo. You will pay $50 or the full cost of rental (whichever is greater) if you cancel more than 24 hours before the specified collection time.
- Enterprise. A full refund minus a cancellation fee of $50 applies if canceling more than 24 hours before your scheduled pick-up time.
- National. This company charges $100 for canceling a prepaid reservation less than 24 hours before the pick-up date and time.
Is it worth renting a BMW car in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria?
Yes, it's a perfect idea to book BMW at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria for rent, especially for longer periods. For example, renting for a month will be cheaper than a traditional BMW auto loan payment. Plus, you won't have to worry about repairs and maintenance. And if you want to upgrade your car, instead of having to sell your own, you can just choose a newer model to rent.
How to rent a BMW in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria?
With Rental24H.com, you can rent a BMW at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria much faster than you expected. Our simple and clear search engine will do everything for you, taking into account your needs and desires. Check out the following step-by-step guide to find the best BMW rental deal at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria right now.
- Fill out our search form:
- Go to the top of the page where our search form is located;
- In the “Pick up location” field, specify Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria;
- Select pick up and drop off dates/times;
- Find a suitable guaranteed BMW car rental:
- Get a list of all available options by clicking the Search button;
- Sort the search results by selecting the desired car rental category at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria;
- Choose the best BMW rental car with “Guaranteed Car Model” sign;
- Complete your booking:
- Add the required extra options to your rental;
- Enter the personal information of the main driver and payment details;
- Confirm booking and print the confirmation voucher;
- Pick up your BMW rental car:
- Find the company's office at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria;
- Provide all the necessary documents to the employee;
- Sign the contract and get the keys;
- Specify the details of the car return;
- Go to the parking lot to pick up your car;
- Start your trip!
Please note that most car rental companies don’t guarantee you a specific BMW car model. They can guarantee you only a car from a certain car class. All cars from the group you’ve chosen have approximately the same size and are similar in their technical characteristics.
Choosing a car marked "or similar" will get you a selected or similar vehicle. Thus, if you select a 5-seater car with an automatic gearbox, you will get a car with an automatic transmission with a capacity of not less than 5 passengers.
In order to rent the exact car model you want, then look for offers with the “Guaranteed Car Model" inscription on the page with the results of your search in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria. This means, in the absence of such a sign, the company doesn’t accept claims regarding the car that you get in the end.
How old do I have to be to rent BMW in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria?
If you want to drive a BMW rental vehicle, you need to meet some minimum age requirements:
- 20 years old to rent in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria;
- 18 years old to rent in MI and NY states.
In all cases, when you are under 25, companies are authorized to charge you an underage fee of about $20-70 per day depending on your age and car rental location. The exception is military or government renters traveling on business - they can avoid age surcharges.
This additional under 25 fee must be paid during pick up at the counter in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria.
How to find a cheap BMW car rental in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria?
Travel should be exciting, but not too expensive. Those who are searching for a cheap rental car at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria say so.
Indeed, car rental can sometimes make up a large part of your budget, which is bad news for money-saving travelers. Thus, it may seem that the only solution in this situation is to find a cheap local no-name provider with a poor reputation.
Fortunately, things are much better. There are still several ways to work with a leading brand and at the same time save your money on something more important to you:
- Reserve your BMW vehicle a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to the definite date;
- Compare rates in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria with the prices in the neighboring locations to find the best rate for a favorite BMW model;
- Rent a car for a minimum of 7 consecutive days to get each separate rental day much cheaper;
- Choose a car according to your needs and not according to appearance;
- Ask for full-to-full gas option;
- Use your individual domestic insurance or choose a reasonable package on our website;
- Avoid one-way and interstate rentals, as well as border crossing;
- Reject unnecessary optional extras and additional equipment;
- Benefit from promotions and additional discounts.
Can I pay for my BMW rental car reservation with a debit card at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria?
Almost every company requires a credit card deposit, which is needed to compensate for vehicle damage as a consequence of the driver’s fault. Of course, it doesn’t apply to items covered by insurance.
As for the debit card, with its help, you have the opportunity to pay the cost of your BMW rental only.
Can someone else drive my BMW rental car in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria?
Since a long trip by car is associated with increased fatigue, it makes sense to take the additional driver option in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria.
Along with you, an extra driver has the right to drive a BMW car. But keep in mind that the main renter is liable for material damages anyway. An additional driver can be opted on the reservation page or exactly in the agency’s kiosk.
What does BMW rental car insurance cover at Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria?
Insurance is what all companies require when you want to pick up a car. It’s a guarantee of coverage for all cases in which the vehicle, driver, passengers or third parties were damaged or injured.
When booking a rental car on our website, the price often includes a compulsory insurance package such as:
- CDW - collision damage waiver - this is the rental insurance, which is required in 90% of the cases of rental cars. Without this insurance, rental companies won’t give you a car. Therefore, this insurance is usually included in the price of the car rental and you can’t refuse it. This insurance protects you and the BMW rental car from most damage in case of an accident.
- TW - theft protection - theft insurance. Also, it is required in most cases and its cost is included in the rental.
- TP- third party- insurance of your liability to third parties.
To rent a car abroad, you may use your personal protection or insurance that comes with your bank card. Just don’t forget to clarify the possibility of its application in terms of international car rental.
Excess Fee is the amount of the deposit that will be blocked on your credit card in case of damage or car theft. If at the end of the rental nothing bad happens with the car, then the entire amount of the deposit will be returned to you on your credit card. On the other hand, whatever happens to the car, the amount of the deposit is the maximum amount you risk. This is very convenient and allows you not to worry about renting a car in Lagos Victoria Island, Nigeria. Some rental companies allow you to reduce the amount of the deposit by paying some part of the cost of insurance (Complete cover package). In this case, the amount of excess fee can be reduced by 50%, and even 80% - for example, from 1000 USD to 500 or even to 200.
You always have an opportunity to purchase full insurance from your selected car rental provider. Or, you can buy Excess Insurance on our website at the reservation stage - this is a very convenient way to protect yourself from potential material losses. Choose coverage with zero excess to avoid liability. If you bought an excess insurance, then in case of any problems with the car - whether it's just a scratch or significant damage - our insurance company will refund the amount of the excess fee withheld with you by the rental company.
Please, examine the rental conditions of a particular BMW car model to get maximum detailed information on insurance provided for it.