Cheap Nissan rental at Lagos, Nigeria
Are you arriving at Lagos, Nigeria and searching for the right transportation option? Book a cheap Nissan rental on our website and get ready for an amazing ride! With comfortable interiors and eye-catching autos, Nissan has everything you need for a successful trip.
Finding the perfect car model for your trip at Rental24h.com is a quick and easy process. We offer deals from a vast assortment of highly-trusted agencies that guarantee a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. On our platform, you can choose from multiple car categories, from small models to large SUVs, passenger vans, and luxury cars. Whether it's a romantic getaway with the love of your life, a family journey with kids, or a business trip to your office, you'll find a top-notch deal for your upcoming ride.
The cheapest Nissan rental available at Lagos, Nigeria on our website costs $85 per day. If you book the same model for a week, the price goes up to $450. Unlimited miles, collision/liability insurance, and most fees are usually enabled by default. Fill out the search form at the top of the page to guarantee a Nissan car for your desired date. Also, you can find popular brand offers in the following catalog. Check all available options and their specifications and then pick out the model you want to start booking!
Nissan rental cars in Lagos and other relevant cars
- Unlimited mileage
9 seat carrier
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
Toyota Land Cruiser
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
Mercedes E Class
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
What is special about Nissan cars?
This Japanese manufacturer has won the hearts of drivers with the high reliability, innovative design, and outstanding safety ratings of its cars. Whichever Nissan model you look at, you will be sure to find in it the signature top-quality features of this auto brand.
Another strength of Nissan’s vehicles is their simultaneously productive and fuel-efficient engines. Therefore, road travelers who choose Nissan will have lower fuel costs.
When Nissan became part of the Renault-Nissan alliance in 1999, the manufacturer received an even bigger boost. Now, the auto brand is present in numerous car categories, which allows you to choose the perfect option for specific travel tasks. If you want to book a Nissan rental, consider the following models available on our website: Nissan X-Trail, Toyota Hiace, Toyota Minibus, and Toyota Avensis
Top facts about Nissan cars for rent
- Nissan is an iconic brand in Japan, just like Ford is in America.
- This company is the largest electric car manufacturer in the world.
- Nissan invented the Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT) which is still in use today.
- The Nissan Skyline GTR is a production model that can actually compete with a Ferrari.
- Nissan produces the X-Trail model, which is the most popular SUV in the world.
Map of Nissan rental places in Lagos, Nigeria and nearby
To ease your search, check out the map of locations near Lagos, Nigeria and find the best place to pick up Nissan rental cars for your trip.
If you haven’t found the suitable model of Nissan in your area, we can find you alternative offers - from mini and economy cars to full-size vehicles and SUVs, from luxury cars or convertibles to exotic car models. Fill in the search form and view all the possible cars in Lagos, Nigeria.
Nissan rentals with Rental24h.com: video reviews from our customers
Still not sure if Rental24h.com is the right place to book a car? Watch our Nissan car rental reviews below to make an informed choice. Each video features feedback from our previous customers, who share their car rental experience and inspire you to trust our service for an amazing journey!
FAQ about Nissan rental at Lagos, Nigeria
What is the cheapest car rental company to rent Nissan from in Lagos, Nigeria?
You can enjoy a cheap Nissan rental in Lagos, Nigeria when booking with AVIS. The company offers cars starting at $282 per day, with all taxes and fees included in the initial price.
What Nissan cars can I rent at Lagos, Nigeria?
At Rental24h.com, you can choose between different Nissan options. While some cars are better suited for short trips, others are more conducive to leisurely long-distance driving. However, whichever model you opt for, expect a clean, well-maintained, and reliable car.
On our website, you get access to a variety of vehicle groups including Economy, Compact, Midsize, Standard, Full-Size, SUV, Minivan, Premium, Luxury, Convertible, and Passenger Van classes. If you are planning to rent a certain Nissan in Lagos, Nigeria but haven’t decided which car to choose, check the following table - it shows all the categories with Nissan cars and the exact models available in each group.
You can choose from the following groups of Nissan rental in Lagos, Nigeria:
|Mini / Compact||
Mini and Compact cars feature high maneuverability and are suitable for city driving.
Vehicle fleet:Nissan Micra, Nissan Leaf Electric, Nissan March
Intermediate vehicles feature a good level of comfort and attractive design.
Vehicle fleet:Nissan Maxima
SUVs are suitable for cross-country driving.
Vehicle fleet:Nissan Rogue, Nissan Juke, Nissan Patrol, Nissan Qashqai
Luxury cars have an eye-catching design and first-class technical characteristics.
Vehicle fleet:Nissan GTR
What is the most popular Nissan rental car at Lagos, Nigeria?
Choosing the right car depends on your specific travel requirements and the conditions in which you will use it. Often, the decisive criterion for the most popular Nissan rental in Lagos, Nigeria is a cheap price. Judging by this parameter, the cheapest Nissan car is the Nissan X-Trail available at $85 per day.
Is there any fee for canceling Nissan rentals at Lagos, Nigeria?
When you rent Nissan in Lagos, Nigeria, companies apply a fee if you decide to cancel your booking. The amount you will have to pay depends on the provider and the exact time at which you cancel the reservation. Check the cancellation policies of major companies below.
- Hertz. This company charges $100 if a booking is canceled more than 24 hours before pick-up time and $200 if it is canceled within 24 hours.
- Alamo. You will pay $50 or the full cost of rental (whichever is greater) if you cancel more than 24 hours before the specified collection time.
- Enterprise. A full refund minus a cancellation fee of $50 applies if canceling more than 24 hours before your scheduled pick-up time.
- National. This company charges $100 for canceling a prepaid reservation less than 24 hours before the pick-up date and time.
Is it worth renting a Nissan car in Lagos, Nigeria?
Yes, it's a perfect idea to book Nissan at Lagos, Nigeria for rent, especially for longer periods. For example, renting for a month will be cheaper than a traditional Nissan auto loan payment. Plus, you won't have to worry about repairs and maintenance. And if you want to upgrade your car, instead of having to sell your own, you can just choose a newer model to rent.
How to rent a Nissan in Lagos, Nigeria?
With Rental24H.com, you can rent a Nissan at Lagos, Nigeria much faster than you expected. Our simple and clear search engine will do everything for you, taking into account your needs and desires. Check out the following step-by-step guide to find the best Nissan rental deal at Lagos, Nigeria right now.
- Fill out our search form:
- Go to the top of the page where our search form is located;
- In the “Pick up location” field, specify Lagos, Nigeria;
- Select pick up and drop off dates/times;
- Find a suitable guaranteed Nissan car rental:
- Get a list of all available options by clicking the Search button;
- Sort the search results by selecting the desired car rental category at Lagos, Nigeria;
- Choose the best Nissan rental car with “Guaranteed Car Model” sign;
- Complete your booking:
- Add the required extra options to your rental;
- Enter the personal information of the main driver and payment details;
- Confirm booking and print the confirmation voucher;
- Pick up your Nissan rental car:
- Find the company's office at Lagos, Nigeria;
- Provide all the necessary documents to the employee;
- Sign the contract and get the keys;
- Specify the details of the car return;
- Go to the parking lot to pick up your car;
- Start your trip!
Please note that most car rental companies don’t guarantee you a specific Nissan car model. They can guarantee you only a car from a certain car class. All cars from the group you’ve chosen have approximately the same size and are similar in their technical characteristics.
Choosing a car marked "or similar" will get you a selected or similar vehicle. Thus, if you select a 5-seater car with an automatic gearbox, you will get a car with an automatic transmission with a capacity of not less than 5 passengers.
In order to rent the exact car model you want, then look for offers with the “Guaranteed Car Model" inscription on the page with the results of your search in Lagos, Nigeria. This means, in the absence of such a sign, the company doesn’t accept claims regarding the car that you get in the end.
How old do I have to be to rent Nissan in Lagos, Nigeria?
If you want to drive a Nissan rental vehicle, you need to meet some minimum age requirements:
- 20 years old to rent in Lagos, Nigeria;
- 18 years old to rent in MI and NY states.
In all cases, when you are under 25, companies are authorized to charge you an underage fee of about $20-70 per day depending on your age and car rental location. The exception is military or government renters traveling on business - they can avoid age surcharges.
This additional under 25 fee must be paid during pick up at the counter in Lagos, Nigeria.
How to find a cheap Nissan car rental in Lagos, Nigeria?
Travel should be exciting, but not too expensive. Those who are searching for a cheap rental car at Lagos, Nigeria say so.
Indeed, car rental can sometimes make up a large part of your budget, which is bad news for money-saving travelers. Thus, it may seem that the only solution in this situation is to find a cheap local no-name provider with a poor reputation.
Fortunately, things are much better. There are still several ways to work with a leading brand and at the same time save your money on something more important to you:
- Reserve your Nissan vehicle a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to the definite date;
- Compare rates in Lagos, Nigeria with the prices in the neighboring locations to find the best rate for a favorite Nissan model;
- Rent a car for a minimum of 7 consecutive days to get each separate rental day much cheaper;
- Choose a car according to your needs and not according to appearance;
- Ask for full-to-full gas option;
- Use your individual domestic insurance or choose a reasonable package on our website;
- Avoid one-way and interstate rentals, as well as border crossing;
- Reject unnecessary optional extras and additional equipment;
- Benefit from promotions and additional discounts.
Can I pay for my Nissan rental car reservation with a debit card at Lagos, Nigeria?
Almost every company requires a credit card deposit, which is needed to compensate for vehicle damage as a consequence of the driver’s fault. Of course, it doesn’t apply to items covered by insurance.
As for the debit card, with its help, you have the opportunity to pay the cost of your Nissan rental only.
Can someone else drive my Nissan rental car in Lagos, Nigeria?
Since a long trip by car is associated with increased fatigue, it makes sense to take the additional driver option in Lagos, Nigeria.
Along with you, an extra driver has the right to drive a Nissan car. But keep in mind that the main renter is liable for material damages anyway. An additional driver can be opted on the reservation page or exactly in the agency’s kiosk.
What does Nissan rental car insurance cover at Lagos, Nigeria?
Insurance is what all companies require when you want to pick up a car. It’s a guarantee of coverage for all cases in which the vehicle, driver, passengers or third parties were damaged or injured.
When booking a rental car on our website, the price often includes a compulsory insurance package such as:
- CDW - collision damage waiver - this is the rental insurance, which is required in 90% of the cases of rental cars. Without this insurance, rental companies won’t give you a car. Therefore, this insurance is usually included in the price of the car rental and you can’t refuse it. This insurance protects you and the Nissan rental car from most damage in case of an accident.
- TW - theft protection - theft insurance. Also, it is required in most cases and its cost is included in the rental.
- TP- third party- insurance of your liability to third parties.
To rent a car abroad, you may use your personal protection or insurance that comes with your bank card. Just don’t forget to clarify the possibility of its application in terms of international car rental.
Excess Fee is the amount of the deposit that will be blocked on your credit card in case of damage or car theft. If at the end of the rental nothing bad happens with the car, then the entire amount of the deposit will be returned to you on your credit card. On the other hand, whatever happens to the car, the amount of the deposit is the maximum amount you risk. This is very convenient and allows you not to worry about renting a car in Lagos, Nigeria. Some rental companies allow you to reduce the amount of the deposit by paying some part of the cost of insurance (Complete cover package). In this case, the amount of excess fee can be reduced by 50%, and even 80% - for example, from 1000 USD to 500 or even to 200.
You always have an opportunity to purchase full insurance from your selected car rental provider. Or, you can buy Excess Insurance on our website at the reservation stage - this is a very convenient way to protect yourself from potential material losses. Choose coverage with zero excess to avoid liability. If you bought an excess insurance, then in case of any problems with the car - whether it's just a scratch or significant damage - our insurance company will refund the amount of the excess fee withheld with you by the rental company.
Please, examine the rental conditions of a particular Nissan car model to get maximum detailed information on insurance provided for it.