Mercedes-Benz car rental in Lagos
If you prefer Mercedes-Benz cars or know that the car with the characteristics you want is presented in the Mercedes-Benz range in Lagos, Nigeria, start your search from this page. Enter the dates you need in the search form or click on the image of the car that suits you below.
Here you will find the Mercedes-Benz vehicles that you can rent in Lagos, Nigeria. The rates of shown cars are based on previous searches. Mercedes-Benz rental cars are highlighted with an orange frame. You will find more up-to-date information by clicking on the car or by filling in the search form.
Mercedes-Benz rental cars in Lagos and other relevant cars
- Unlimited mileage
Toyota Land Cruiser
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
9 seat carrier
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
What category is Mercedes-Benz car rental?
Mercedes-Benz rental car is the embodiment of luxury in every detail. This applies to both the exterior and interior of the car, which makes it an excellent choice for business and leisure needs. Powerful yet efficient engines complete a pleasant driving experience.
If you are used to traveling in comfort, then this would be a great idea to rent a Mercedes-Benz in Lagos, Nigeria. You will find cars of this brand in the luxury, minivan, passenger van, SUV, and convertible car groups. Mid-size and full-size Mercedes-Benz rental vehicles are also available at Lagos, Nigeria and will be a great budget choice for your trip.
Why use Rental24h.com to rent Mercedes-Benz in Lagos, Nigeria?
- Mercedes-Benz is a leading manufacturer of premium cars and cars for VIPs. The current Popemobile is the Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV with additional functions, such as an oxygen system and bullet-proof glass.
- The steering system in virtually every Mercedes-Benz has a special built-in shock absorber to absorb vibrations associated with irregularities on the road and drown them before they can affect your hands on the steering wheel.
- Mercedes takes care not only of your comfort, but also for your health: its seats are designed with a thorough consultation of orthopedic physicians.
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class offers drivers almost 360 degrees of visibility.
- "The best or nothing" is the slogan of one of the most recognizable car brands in the world - Mercedes-Benz. Best engines of German quality are silent, smooth and safe even at the higher speed.
- A 1954 Mercedes-Benz W196R Formula 1 race car is the most expensive car ever sold at a public auction $30 million!
- Rental24h.com provides a fast & easy search for your favorite Mercedes-Benz vehicles in Lagos, Nigeria.
- We offer multiple Mercedes-Benz rental offers at reduced prices.
- You can find full information about vendors, car models, and car groups on rental24h.com.
- Our Mercedes-Benz vehicles in Lagos, Nigeria are provided by only world-trusted and reliable vendors.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Our customer support operates 24/7 to help you with Mercedes-Benz rental in Lagos, Nigeria.
Map of car rental places in Lagos, Nigeria and nearby
To ease your search, check out the map of locations near Lagos, Nigeria and find the best place to pick up Mercedes-Benz rental car for your trip.
If you haven’t found the suitable model of Mercedes-Benz in your area, we can find you alternative offers - from mini and economy cars to full-size vehicles and SUVs, from luxury cars or convertibles to exotic car models. Fill in the search form and view all the possible cars in Lagos, Nigeria.
FAQ about Mercedes-Benz rental in Lagos, Nigeria
What rental car companies rent Mercedes-Benz in Lagos, Nigeria?
When inspecting the list of Mercedes-Benz cars in Lagos, Nigeria, the choice of agency to deal with plays one of the most significant roles. A good supplier is a key to a trouble-free road trip, while a company with a bad reputation can ruin your vacation at all. We gathered only reliable suppliers, which will do their best to make your trip pleasant and easy.
What is the best car rental company that provides Mercedes-Benz car rental in Lagos, Nigeria?
Your car rental experience at Lagos, Nigeria is largely dependent on the particular provider. In accordance with thousands of positive customers’ reviews, the following 3 companies are the finest to pick up any Mercedes-Benz model:
Which Mercedes-Benz cars I can rent in Lagos, Nigeria?
These are the most popular Mercedes-Benz rental groups and models to rent in Lagos, Nigeria:
Mercedes A Class, Mercedes B Class
Mercedes C Class
Mercedes C Class Estate, Mercedes E Class Estate
Mercedes GL, Mercedes G, Mercedes ML, Mercedes GLS, Mercedes GLE, Mercedes GLA, Mercedes GLC
Mercedes S Class, Mercedes GLS Class
Mercedes Viano (7-seater)
Mercedes Vito Traveliner (9-seater), Mercedes Sprinter
Some Mercedes-Benz models are also equipped with GPS, and all car models have air-conditioners and audio systems, which will make your trip even more fun!
Just select a Mercedes rental car and book it in advance on Rental24H.com.
What is the cheapest Mercedes-Benz rental car in Lagos, Nigeria?
By using our website, you can compare many parameters of available deals, including the price of a rental car from different suppliers.
Therefore, the lowest price for Mercedes-Benz vehicles at Lagos, Nigeria is not a dream - you have the opportunity to drive the Mercedes E Class at just $304.897 per day.
What car rental company has the lowest Mercedes-Benz rental car price in Lagos, Nigeria?
The cheapest Mercedes-Benz model presented in Lagos, Nigeria is the Mercedes E Class, which is available from avis for $304.897 per day. What’s more, along with an attractive price, you get a trusted provider with an impeccable reputation.
What is the most popular Mercedes-Benz car rental model in Lagos, Nigeria?
Each Mercedes-Benz model is recognized as a reliable car, which is great for city trips, as well as for driving on highways. Comfort and ease of control are one of the main distinguishing features of this car.
More often than not, people rent a Mercedes E Class, which is a nice-looking and fairly roomy vehicle. It’s accessible at a price of $304.897 per day in Lagos, Nigeria.
What is the most popular supplier of Mercedes-Benz car rentals in Lagos, Nigeria?
The degree of trust and desire to cooperate with the car hire agency forms its popularity level. According to many reviews of happy travelers, Avis is a company you can deal with without any doubt.
Along with excellent service, the supplier offers the most advantageous deal - Mercedes E Class for $304.897 a day.
How to rent a Mercedes-Benz in Lagos, Nigeria?
With Rental24H.com, you can rent a Mercedes-Benz at Lagos, Nigeria much faster than you expected. Our simple and clear search engine will do everything for you, taking into account your needs and desires. Check out the following step-by-step guide to find the best Mercedes-Benz rental deal at Lagos, Nigeria right now.
- Fill out our search form:
- Go to the top of the page where our search form is located;
- In the “Pick up location” field, specify Lagos, Nigeria;
- Select pick up and drop off dates/times;
- Find a suitable guaranteed Mercedes-Benz car rental:
- Get a list of all available options by clicking the Search button;
- Sort the search results by selecting the desired car rental category at Lagos, Nigeria;
- Choose the best Mercedes-Benz rental car with “Guaranteed Car Model” sign;
- Complete your booking:
- Add the required extra options to your rental;
- Enter the personal information of the main driver and payment details;
- Confirm booking and print the confirmation voucher;
- Pick up your Mercedes-Benz rental car:
- Find the company's office at Lagos, Nigeria;
- Provide all the necessary documents to the employee;
- Sign the contract and get the keys;
- Specify the details of the car return;
- Go to the parking lot to pick up your car;
- Start your trip!
Please note that most car rental companies don’t guarantee you a specific Mercedes-Benz car model. They can guarantee you only a car from a certain car class. All cars from the group you’ve chosen have approximately the same size and are similar in their technical characteristics.
Choosing a car marked "or similar" will get you a selected or similar vehicle. Thus, if you select a 5-seater car with an automatic gearbox, you will get a car with an automatic transmission with a capacity of not less than 5 passengers.
In order to rent the exact car model you want, then look for offers with the “Guaranteed Car Model" inscription on the page with the results of your search in Lagos, Nigeria. This means, in the absence of such a sign, the company doesn’t accept claims regarding the car that you get in the end.
How old do I have to be to rent Mercedes-Benz in Lagos, Nigeria?
If you want to drive a Mercedes-Benz rental vehicle, you need to meet some minimum age requirements:
- 20 years old to rent in Lagos, Nigeria;
- 18 years old to rent in MI and NY states.
In all cases, when you are under 25, companies are authorized to charge you an underage fee of about $20-70 per day depending on your age and car rental location. The exception is military or government renters traveling on business - they can avoid age surcharges.
This additional under 25 fee must be paid during pick up at the counter in Lagos, Nigeria.
How to find a cheap Mercedes-Benz car rental in Lagos, Nigeria?
Travel should be exciting, but not too expensive. Those who are searching for a cheap rental car at Lagos, Nigeria say so.
Indeed, car rental can sometimes make up a large part of your budget, which is bad news for money-saving travelers. Thus, it may seem that the only solution in this situation is to find a cheap local no-name provider with a poor reputation.
Fortunately, things are much better. There are still several ways to work with a leading brand and at the same time save your money on something more important to you:
- Reserve your Mercedes-Benz vehicle a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to the definite date;
- Compare rates in Lagos, Nigeria with the prices in the neighboring locations to find the best rate for a favorite Mercedes-Benz model;
- Rent a car for a minimum of 7 consecutive days to get each separate rental day much cheaper;
- Choose a car according to your needs and not according to appearance;
- Ask for full-to-full gas option;
- Use your individual domestic insurance or choose a reasonable package on our website;
- Avoid one-way and interstate rentals, as well as border crossing;
- Reject unnecessary optional extras and additional equipment;
- Benefit from promotions and additional discounts.
Can I pay for my Mercedes-Benz rental car reservation with a debit card at Lagos, Nigeria?
Almost every company requires a credit card deposit, which is needed to compensate for vehicle damage as a consequence of the driver’s fault. Of course, it doesn’t apply to items covered by insurance.
As for the debit card, with its help, you have the opportunity to pay the cost of your Mercedes-Benz rental only.
Can someone else drive my Mercedes-Benz rental car in Lagos, Nigeria?
Since a long trip by car is associated with increased fatigue, it makes sense to take the additional driver option in Lagos, Nigeria.
Along with you, an extra driver has the right to drive a Mercedes-Benz car. But keep in mind that the main renter is liable for material damages anyway. An additional driver can be opted on the reservation page or exactly in the agency’s kiosk.
What does Mercedes-Benz rental car insurance cover at Lagos, Nigeria?
Insurance is what all companies require when you want to pick up a car. It’s a guarantee of coverage for all cases in which the vehicle, driver, passengers or third parties were damaged or injured.
When booking a rental car on our website, the price often includes a compulsory insurance package such as:
- CDW - collision damage waiver - this is the rental insurance, which is required in 90% of the cases of rental cars. Without this insurance, rental companies won’t give you a car. Therefore, this insurance is usually included in the price of the car rental and you can’t refuse it. This insurance protects you and the Mercedes-Benz rental car from most damage in case of an accident.
- TW - theft protection - theft insurance. Also, it is required in most cases and its cost is included in the rental.
- TP- third party- insurance of your liability to third parties.
To rent a car abroad, you may use your personal protection or insurance that comes with your bank card. Just don’t forget to clarify the possibility of its application in terms of international car rental.
Excess Fee is the amount of the deposit that will be blocked on your credit card in case of damage or car theft. If at the end of the rental nothing bad happens with the car, then the entire amount of the deposit will be returned to you on your credit card. On the other hand, whatever happens to the car, the amount of the deposit is the maximum amount you risk. This is very convenient and allows you not to worry about renting a car in Lagos, Nigeria. Some rental companies allow you to reduce the amount of the deposit by paying some part of the cost of insurance (Complete cover package). In this case, the amount of excess fee can be reduced by 50%, and even 80% - for example, from 1000 USD to 500 or even to 200.
You always have an opportunity to purchase full insurance from your selected car rental provider. Or, you can buy Excess Insurance on our website at the reservation stage - this is a very convenient way to protect yourself from potential material losses. Choose coverage with zero excess to avoid liability. If you bought an excess insurance, then in case of any problems with the car - whether it's just a scratch or significant damage - our insurance company will refund the amount of the excess fee withheld with you by the rental company.
Please, examine the rental conditions of a particular Mercedes-Benz car model to get maximum detailed information on insurance provided for it.