Rental cars available in Oranjemund - Downtown
The process of finding the vehicle you want on our website will give you pleasure because it doesn’t take much time and effort. Compact, economy, convertible, 7-seater minivan, luxury car, or SUV - the list of available offers in each car rental class is impressive. Plus, reasonable prices and a powerful search engine are other reasons to rent a car with us in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia.
Need to book a rental car as soon as possible? No problems. A list of deals of various price ranges to pick up is at your disposal:
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
9 seat carrier
- Unlimited mileage
Car rental locations near Oranjemund - Downtown
If necessary, you can pick up a car at one of the surrounding points. They include downtown car rental locations, offices near train stations, and counters within the airports.
Keep in mind that a particular rental car may have different prices in several locations, thereby allowing you to save money by finding the cheapest price. As a rule, in an off-airport pickup spot, it’s possible to rent a car at the lowest price - this is due to the skipping of the airport tax. However, at the same time, the fleet of cars at the airport is greater, which expands your travel capabilities.
Anyway, compare deals in nearby locations to Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia before making your final choice.
Nearby downtown car rental locations
Map of locations near Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia
Want to rent a car in a different spot? For your convenience of finding the desired car rental location near Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia, you can check the pickup point map of the surrounding area. This will allow you to have the car exactly where you need it.
Pick up places are situated within easy reach, which makes it possible to get to them by bus or taxi without any problems.
Each location provided has contact details, including address, phone number, and approximate distance from Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia. By clicking on any of them you will get a list of available rental car offers there.
How much does it cost to rent a car at Oranjemund - Downtown
For accurate travel budget planning, the final car rental price in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia is of great importance, since it can make up a significant part of material costs. However, it’s simply impossible to name a certain amount without prior reservation, because many variables affect the vehicle price. Here are some basic rules of companies’ pricing policy:
- The smaller the rental car dimensions, the more affordable its rate.
- It will be cheaper to rent a car 7-10 days before the pickup than directly on the spot.
- Most often, on weekdays the same vehicle will cost you much cheaper.
- The one-way deal will always be more expensive than a round trip with the returning to the pickup site.
- Border crossing is associated with additional costs.
- The good driving experience is an additional way to save on insurance.
- A car with an automatic transmission will cost more than the same model with a manual gearbox.
Despite a large number of factors influencing the price, the average rate of a rental car in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia is $76 per day. Of course, in the low season, the price can be lower and, accordingly, in the high season, it can rise.
In the table below you will find the approximate prices for various vehicle classes from top-rated suppliers:
||from $36.35||from $110.62||from $80.59|
Use the search form for the exact prices for your rental dates
What is the cheapest rental car in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia?
Picking up an inexpensive rental car in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia gives you the chance to spend money on entertainment or something more important to you. The cheapest deals in this location are from EUROPCAR that offers the Mini Hyundai Atos at a price of $36.348 per day.
The exact address of the car rental company is INDUSTRIA ROAD, JOWELLS GARAGE, ORANJEMUND, 2145. Its model range includes not only economy and mid-size vehicles, but also compact, full-size, SUVs, and premium cars for any purpose and taste.
Obviously, you don’t have to contact the supplier directly - you can do this on our website by filling out the search form. Before you confirm the reservation in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia, carefully read the rental conditions, including mileage, insurance, features of the fuel policy, as well as the availability of additional options. Make the payment only after everything is checked.
Which rental cars I can rent at Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia
This location has representative offices of the following companies: and Europcar , so there won’t be a shortage of offers.
Do you want to rent a car with 7-seat for the whole family or a fuel-efficient compact car rental? Maybe, only a premium vehicle is able to satisfy your ambitions? No problems! Choose a car according to the number of passenger seats, type of gearbox, trunk size, and of course by class in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia. The following categories of vehicles will fit your any purpose:
- Compact - Mitsubishi Mirage, Chevrolet Spark or similar
- Economy - Ford Fiesta, Kia Rio or similar
- Mid-size - Hyundai Elantra, Nissan Versa or similar
- Full Size - Chrysler 200, Toyota Camry or similar
- Minivan 7-seater - Dodge Grand Caravan, Chrysler Town and Country or similar
- 12-seater van - Ford Econoline or similar
- Luxury - Cadillac XTS, Nissan Maxima or similar
- SUV - Ford Ecosport, Toyota RAV4 or similar
- Cargo Van - Ford Ecoline 150 Commercial or similar
- Convertible - Ford Mustang Convertible, Fiat 500 Convertible or similar
Before booking, carefully analyze what rental car you exactly need, and only then confirm your reservation. This will help to make your trip as comfortable as possible and avoid unnecessary expenses.
Select a group to see detailed information, including pricing and pick up location near Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia.
FAQ - Car rental in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia
How to get a cheap car rental in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia?
Affordable price is what almost every renter wants to get. Of course, it may not be as low as you want, but there are several methods to increase your chances of choosing a car without the risk of overpaying.
Here's how to rent a car at the most favorable financial conditions in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia:
- Book your vehicle as early as possible. Your rental car will cost less 7-10 days prior to the journey.
- Plan to start your trip on a weekday. This will allow you to reduce the daily cost of a vehicle.
- Travel as long as possible. As a rule, the longer the period of rental, the lower the price of each day. Consequently, the total cost of a 7-day rental may be lower than what you pay for 5-6 days.
- Explore prices in the nearby pickup spots. Very often, your favorite model can cost there a few dollars a day cheaper.
- Benefit from a small car. Obviously, the smaller the vehicle, the cheaper it is. Plus, you can further save on fuel.
- Return the car to the same location. One-way car rental is not considered to be a budget-friendly option, so avoid it if possible.
- Don’t cross the border. This will cause extra payments and excessive material losses.
- Look for special offers. Discounts and promotions from rental car companies in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia will help to reserve a car up to 20% cheaper.
This means you can completely trust these agencies.
What rental cars are best in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia?
The correctly selected deal is a guarantee that you won’t overpay the extra money, and at the same time can fully enjoy the trip by using all the advantages of the vehicle.
At Rental24h.com, you will be amazed by the rich selection of cars: compact, economy, mid-size, premium, minivan, SUV, convertible – they will suit your wildest travel plans.
Do you have a grandiose trip with your big family in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia? The 7-seater minivan Dodge Grand Caravan will give comfort to passengers and the necessary space for luggage.
Are you a budget solo-traveler who needs a fuel-efficient rental car? Kia Rio, Ford Fiesta or similar are at your disposal.
Also, the Ford Mustang convertible fits perfectly into the concept of a summer trip in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia, while such luxury cars as the Cadillac XTS or Chrysler 300 will be the perfect complement to your image on a business trip.
For those who need a car to explore country roads or national parks, an SUV will be the best offer.
A comfortable mid-size or full-size sedan is another option that will allow you to feel the king of the highway.
What is the cheapest rental car in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia?
If the total cost is a factor that affects your final choice, then sort the offers by the criterion of the lowest price when searching for a vehicle on our website.
The minimum price for a rental car in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia is $36.348 per day, for which you can pick up Mini Hyundai Atos or similar from Europcar.
Can I pay for my rental car with a debit card in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia?
Yes, you can pay for your reservation with a debit card on our website. But car rental deposit is the only obstacle that may not allow you to pick up a car with a debit card. What does this mean?
Companies need a financial guarantee of driver liability for damages, fines and possible penalties that are not covered by insurance. This is a certain amount of money which is part of the credit limit of a bank card. Accordingly, it can be blocked on a credit card only.
Can someone drive my rental car in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia?
Yes, you may have one or several people at once except you who can drive your vehicle. To do this, you need to include the additional driver option in your contract, while your authorized person must meet the same requirements and have a driver’s license and an ID passport.
This option can be chosen both at the online reservation stage and requested directly on the counter/office of the company in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia.
The cost of an extra driver is approximately $10 per day, but very often suppliers offer additional driver options free of charge.
What insurance should I choose for my car rental in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia?
A road trip always brings positive emotions, vivid impressions, and pleasant memories. However, it can sometimes be overshadowed by various unpleasant incidents on the road, and as a result, you may incur material liability.
If you want to fully protect your rental car, then full insurance is the only way to avoid any further expenses. You can purchase it during pick-up at rental desk. Of course, full insurance is ideal, but it can be assembled from several types of coverage.
First, you need CDW/LDW insurance that will protect your car from damage and theft. It has a certain excess limit which shows the amount with which your responsibility begins.
The second type is PAI/PEC package. It’s needed to reimburse expenses associated with obtaining medical care by the driver or passengers.
Another must-have protection is SLI. It cancels your liability in case of property damage/personal injury caused to third parties.
All events that are not covered by insurance are usually within a deposit amount. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about anything, but enjoy your trip!
What type of fuel policy to choose in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia?
The type of fuel policy shows how you will refuel your car. If you don’t want to spend time at a gas station and devote all your free time visiting sights and entertainment venues - choose prepaid gasoline.
However, a more preferred option is “pick up full, return full” option. This means you collect a car with a full tank of gas, and you must drop it off with the same amount of fuel. Before returning the car in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia, you will need to visit a gas station to refuel the tank of your rental car.
As a result, you will only pay for the fuel you used, and the price of 1 gallon will be much lower.
How to pick up a rental car in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia?
A car rental pickup is a very serious procedure, because any problems on your part may force the company to cancel the deal, which will completely ruin your upcoming trip. To prevent this, follow a few important tips:
- Check the availability of documents that are needed to pick up your rental car in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia You will need a driver’s license, IDP (if necessary), any identification document, and a printed reservation voucher.
- If you want to have an additional driver, the same paper set must be provided by each extra driver.
- Make sure your credit card expiration date is in order and the credit limit is enough to block the deposit.
- Try not to be late when looking for a counter. If your plane is delayed, notify the car rental provider.
- Carefully study the contract, and if required, specify the details that you don’t understand.
- Add the necessary additional options or equipment.
- Before you collect your rental car, make sure that the model meets the declared specifications.
- Examine the car for scratches. If present, take photos and ask the employee to mention them.
- Check that the amount of fuel in the tank is in accordance with the chosen fuel policy.
- If everything is OK, start the engine and go!
How to drop off a rental car in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia?
Easy car rental return in Oranjemund - Downtown, Namibia is exactly what you need after an exhausting trip. How to make it as quick and trouble-free as possible? Just check out a few tips:
- Always keep in mind the exact car drop-off time. Estimate the approximate time necessary to reach the return place, taking into consideration possible traffic jams.
- Don’t be late. Otherwise, you risk paying for the next rental day.
- Don’t forget to refuel your car on your way to drop-off point and don’t lose the receipt.
- Maintain your car clean or you will have to pay for returning a dirty vehicle.
- Make sure that the necessary documents are with you.
- Don’t leave personal items (bag, wallet, phone, charger) inside the car.
- After arriving at the spot, inform the company that you are ready to return the rental car.
- Pass the keys to the provider’s employee or simply leave it in the place agreed in advance.