Rental cars available in Karuizawa Station
Compare the best car rental rates and offers in Karuizawa Station, Japan. You will be able to choose your perfect rental car in Karuizawa Station, Japan for any type of road trip: romantic getaway, family vacation, business trip, solo travel, etc.
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
How to rent a car in Karuizawa Station, Japan with Rental24h.com?
Using the search form, you will see a list of cars available for rental in Karuizawa Station, Japan for the dates you selected. When you are choosing a car, pay attention to the number of passengers, the capacity of the trunk, and the type of transmission. Make sure that the vehicle matches your needs.
If you choose a car marked "or similar", you will get a selected or similar vehicle, which means, if you select a 5-seater car with automatic transmission, you’ll get a car that accommodates at least 5 passengers with an automatic transmission. Use a filter to find offers that match your needs. Clicking on the "Important information" button near each car, you will find car rental conditions and requirements to the age of the driver, driver experience, information about available methods of payment, insurance rates, etc.
Pay attention to the reviews and ratings of car rental providers because different companies have different ratings in Karuizawa Station, Japan. If you want to reduce the likelihood of problems while renting a car, give preference to companies with a higher rating. Look through all the offers on our list, choose the one that matches your budget and rent it.
Which car rental companies rent a car in Karuizawa Station, Japan?
Car rental in Karuizawa Station, Japan is provided by world-leading car rental agencies. You can rent a car from a well-known company or learn more about a new one just by clicking on the provider’s logo. Fill in the search form to get all available offers or choose any rental company from the list:
Car rental locations near Karuizawa Station
You can see a list of rental locations near Karuizawa Station, Japan below. For your convenience, all the points are sorted by three types: car rental in the downtown, airports and railway stations.
Note that the prices and the number of cars in the location may vary depending on the rental location. For example, renting a car at the airport is often more expensive than downtown, but the car inventory is the largest,so first, check all offers in Karuizawa Station, Japan and compare prices before renting a car.
Nearby rental locations on railway stations
Nearby downtown car rental locations
Map of locations near Karuizawa Station, Japan
For your convenience, we put all rental locations, mentioned above, on this map. Zoom in or zoom out to get a detailed view of where all these car rental offices are.
How much will it cost to rent a car at Karuizawa Station
When choosing a car for rent, it is worth to consider some factors:
- It will be cheaper if you take and return the car in the same place.
- A rental car with a manual transmission will cost you less than with an automatic.
- The lower the class of the car, the cheaper it is to rent.
- The more experienced the driver, the more chances to save on car rental insurance.
- If you want to save money, choose a compact car. It has lower rental costs and fuel consumption.
The cost of renting a car at Karuizawa Station, Japan is an average of $117 per day. The final cost directly depends on your requirements, age, time of booking, term of rental, etc.
The daily prices of rental cars from the most trusted car rental agencies at Karuizawa Station, Japan are displayed in the table below. The rental prices are split by car type and by agency:
||from $68.70||from $176.67||from $98.15|
||from $67.45||from $173.25||-|
Use the search form for the exact prices for your rental dates
What is the cheapest rental car in Karuizawa Station, Japan?
If you are looking for the cheapest option in Karuizawa Station, Japan, pay your attention to NISSAN company. They offer Economy class vehicle (Nissan March or similar) for just $67.451 per day if you pick up and drop off your car at Karuizawa Station, Japan.
You can find this company just by taking a shuttle bus to 4-4 Karuizawa-higashi, Karuizawa-machi, Kitasaku-gun, Nagano, 389-0102. They have also other types of vehicles for the lowest prices ever. But before you rent a car, be sure to check all rental conditions, whether insurance is included, and whether there will be additional payments. Be sure to have the answers to all your questions about car rental in MIA Airport before paying for your reservation.
Which rental cars I can rent at Karuizawa Station, Japan
Due to the fact that at Karuizawa Station, Japan and next to it, there are 2 car rental companies, the choice of vehicles is quite large. Most often, you can choose a car for yourself according to such parameters like capacity, type of gearbox, car class, etc.
- By capacity: 2-, 4-, 5-, 7-, 8-, 9-, 11-, 12-seaters.
- By type of gearbox: manual or automatic.
- By car class you have more options:
- Economy - Chevrolet Spark or similar;
- Compact - Nissan Versa or similar;
- Mid-size - Toyota Corolla or similar;
- Standard - Volkswagen Jetta or similar;
- Full-size - Chevrolet Malibu or similar;
- Premium - Chevrolet Impala or similar;
- Luxury - Chrysler 300 or similar;
- SUV - Nissan Rogue or similar;
- Van - Nissan Quest or similar;
- Convertible - Ford Mustang convertible or similar.
Select a group to see detailed information, including pricing, car models, and rental requirements in and near Karuizawa Station, Japan.
Select a group to see detailed information, including pricing and pick up location near Karuizawa Station, Japan.
What is the most popular car rental class in Karuizawa Station, Japan?
The most frequently booked car rental class in Karuizawa Station, Japan is Mini - Nissan Dayz . Mini car rental prices in Karuizawa Station, Japan differ a lot from various car rental companies. The lowest rate for Mini rental vehicle is offered by NISSAN and starts from $64 per day.
The reason for this popularity is easily explained. Such cars are not only inexpensive to rent, but also very economical in fuel consumption.
What car models I can rent at Karuizawa Station, Japan
For your convenience, all the cars available in Karuizawa Station, Japan we divided by brands. If you prefer a certain car model or you know that a car with the right characteristics is presented in the lineup of a certain brand, start your search from the relevant page. You will get the cars of this brand at the top of the list of search results. If you are looking for a car from an appropriate manufacturer, the nearest rental locations are also on these pages.
Note that to get a car of a particular brand or an exact car model, you have to find an offer with the “Guaranteed car model” sign in the search result page. Otherwise, you will get a car of the same car rental class with the characteristics, but not the car brand or model that was on the image during your booking.
Car rental conditions in Karuizawa Station, Japan
All the key points and answers to the most disturbing questions are right in this table. You don’t need to start an online investigation to find out how much is the young driver’s surcharge (for drivers younger than 25), or what fees are included in your car rental price in Karuizawa Station, Japan. We’ve done it for you.
|Vendor||Pick-up type||Fuel||Bonuses||Excess Fee 2|
|Address: View address||Pick up and return full||
- 50,000 JPY
Your search results will include rental conditions such as young driver requirements, fees and other charges. Please review them carefully.
How old do I have to be to rent a car at Karuizawa Station, Japan
Want to rent a car, but you are under 25? Our site provides an option “young driver”, which allows drivers under 25 to rent a car in Karuizawa Station, Japan.
The minimum age to rent a car in Karuizawa Station, Japan is 20 years old. But young drivers need to be prepared for two things:
- The rates for young drivers with minimal driving experience will be higher than for 25 years and elder.
- Not all models and brands of cars will be available to young drivers for rent. Many sellers do not rent cars with powerful engines such as BMW or luxury cars to drivers under 25 years old.
With Rental24h.com, you will find the best under 21 and under 25 car rental in Karuizawa Station, Japan. We want to make car rental affordable for everyone!
To find out more about underage car rentals in Karuizawa Station, Japan, visit our pages for young drivers:
FAQ - Car rental in Karuizawa Station, Japan
How to find a cheap car rental in Karuizawa Station, Japan?
Rent a car at Karuizawa Station, Japan is a good idea. That is why there are so many car rental companies at the airport. How to choose the cheapest car rental among all these offers? There are some tips.
- Book your car rental in advance. So you can not only guarantee yourself the right model but also count on an “Early bird” discount.
- Checking the cost online, start with large network companies. Most often they have the opportunity to offer low-cost deals.
- As a general rule, to rent a car outside the airport is cheaper than at the airport, but the selection of cars is also smaller off-airport.
- When choosing a vehicle, assess your needs sensibly and do not require more options than you need.
- Remember that a rental car will cost you less if you collect and return it in the same place.
Can I pay for my rental car reservation with a debit card at Karuizawa Station, Japan?
You can use your debit card to pay for reservation. Note that to pick up your car, you must provide a credit card to pre-authorise a deposit at the rental counter.
Since various fines and other payments may occur after the renter drops off the car, all rental companies accept mainly credit cards.
Can someone else drive my rental car at Karuizawa Station, Japan?
If you plan that the car will have extra drivers, be sure to check this when booking the car. Be prepared for the fact that the company may charge you extra money for each additional driver. This is primarily due to the different cost of insurance for one or more drivers.
Good news! You can find many car rental deals with free additional driver options in Karuizawa Station, Japan! So don’t forget to check if the provider you selected offers a free additional driver option or for an extra charge.
Should I buy an additional insurance for my car rental in Karuizawa Station, Japan?
The general rule to drivers of rental cars is that they must be insured. Car insurance is usually provided by a car rental company. If you have your own insurance, be sure to consult with an insurance agent before the trip whether it covers the rental cars in your country and abroad.
If you want to save money and not buy a full insurance package, take the opportunity to secure your deposit on our website. The deposit will be required on your credit card during a pick-up, but if any money will be used from your deposit, they will be reimbursed by an insurance company.
What type of fuel policy should I choose in Karuizawa Station, Japan?
The best gas option is pick-up and return full. In this case, you need to return the car with the same fuel level as you took; therefore, you pay only for the gasoline you used.
But other fuel options are also possible, be sure to check them before rental. And do not forget to fill the tank before returning the car, if this will save you some money.
How to pick up a rental car at Karuizawa Station, Japan?
In order to pick up the rental car, follow a few simple rules:
- Make sure again that you have all necessary documents in order;
- Check if the correct maps to find the right way out are installed in the car or on your gadget;
- Make sure that you pick up exactly the car for which you have an agreement;
- Check the fuel level in the tank and its compliance with the contract;
- Check the technical condition of the car;
- If you find any scratches on the car, make sure they are in the protocol and take photos of them.
How to drop off a rental car at Karuizawa Station, Japan?
To comfortably return a car to a car rental company, follow simple rules:
- Allow enough time for your drive and drop-off;
- Don’t return your car too early or late. This may result in additional fees;
- Fill the tank of your rental car with fuel to the required level before drop-off;
- Check if you have all required documents with you;
- Make sure you do not leave personal items in the car;
- Wait until your security deposit is unblocked or refunded (this may take up to 14 days).