Cheap car rentals in Vārānasi, India
Planning your road trip starts with booking a car, and Rental24h.com is the perfect place to book the greatest deal. Working with dozens of highly-trusted companies, we offer you a wide selection from which you can choose a cheap car rental in Vārānasi, India according to your needs. Our fleet includes Economy, VAN, Minivan, and 7 seater cars. Thus, you will certainly get the car you need.
You can sort offers by company, price, vehicle type, amenities, policies, and other key features. The cheapest car rental in Vārānasi, India available on our website is the Economy Tata Indigo for $34/day or $182/week.
Check out the great deals in the following catalog and click on the car you like to start the booking process immediately.
Suzuki Swift Dezire
7 seat carrier
What is the cheapest way to rent a car in Vārānasi, India?
The easiest way to book a car rental in Vārānasi, India for cheap is to look for a vehicle at the airport building. Companies such as Instant Cabs provide affordable deals for any taste. Among them, INSTANT CABS offers the cheapest available auto at $34/day.
How much is it to rent a car in Vārānasi, India?
The average rental car cost in Vārānasi, India is $60/day. This means that the total weekend rate is around $120. Among all companies, INSTANT CABS features the most profitable long-term deals with an average weekly price of up to $182. Keep in mind that the final cost depends on multiple factors, including car size/class, specific location, availability, and seasonal demand.
On Rental24h.com, you can enjoy affordable rental car prices in Vārānasi, India. We offer deals for any period: for a day, a couple of days, a week, or even a month. Without reference to a particular company or vehicle category, the average monthly cost is $1669 in Vārānasi, India. Please fill out the search form to check the exact rate for a specific car for the desired period.
Long term car rental in Vārānasi, India
If a couple of days is not enough time for you to explore Vārānasi, India, take advantage of the long-term car rental experience with Rental24h.com. We offer reliable and nice-looking vehicles for a week, several weeks, and up to 1 month. No extra paperwork and requirements are needed.
Booking a long-term rental car in Vārānasi, India has specific advantages to offer compared to short-term deals. Consider the benefits you get if you extend your trip:
- Much cheaper offers when recalculating the price for each rental day;
- A wider selection of deals, especially when booking well in advance;
- Greater flexibility in route planning and choosing places to visit.
Car rental locations in Vārānasi, India
You can pick up a car rental Vārānasi, India in airport/downtown locations within the city. If you’re traveling to Vārānasi, India by plane, then the easiest way is to pick up a vehicle at the airport immediately after landing. Alternatively, it’s possible to choose one of the nearby city pick-up points located near the main urban attractions, railway stations, and hotels.
Check out all available Vārānasi, India locations below. For your convenience, we have indicated the approximate mileage to the city center so you can choose the best place to start your trip.
Nearby car rental locations at airports
Nearby downtown car rental locations
Car rental companies in Vārānasi, India
Choosing a provider is an important step in finding the right deal. At Rental24h.com, you get access to dozens of Vārānasi, India car rental companies. These include big international agencies such as Instant Cabs, and smaller regional firms.
Don't know how to choose the top-notch supplier? Take advantage of our simple search engine to look through all available options. Then, compare them on key parameters, including: rating, the price for similar deals, items included in the offer, fuel/mileage policy, insurance, and so on. Your preferred pick-up location also influences which rental company is the most amazing choice for you. In total, 1 car rental agencies offer Vārānasi, India car rental deals in 2 pick-up locations. If you are looking for a specific place, please check the list of providers and their available rental branches in the map below.
Vārānasi, India rental car return
Car rental return in Vārānasi, India takes a few simple steps. First of all, you need to drive into the designated parking lot, where a staff member from your rental company will be waiting to receive your auto. Once you have turned off the engine, make sure to take all personal items from the passenger compartment and trunk, and then wait while your auto is inspected for damage.
The deposit is another important issue when returning a vehicle. All Vārānasi, India rental car deals require blocking a deposit on your credit card to cover possible expenses. So, after you have returned the car, the company will unlock this amount, minus any charges you have incurred during your trip. This operation takes 5-10 days and depends mainly on your bank card provider. Be aware that if you don't drop off your car on time, the supplier may apply a late return fee. Also, you won't receive a refund if you return your auto early. Please follow your fuel policy and, if necessary, fill up the car before returning to avoid extra charges.
Diversity of Vārānasi, India car rental deals
Discover the freedom of exploring Vārānasi, India with a car rental from Rental24h.com and our partners! With an extensive range of car groups available, you can find the perfect car to suit your needs. Overall, there are 4 car groups for rent in this city, which include Economy, VAN, Minivan, and 7 seater.
Compact cars are perfect for efficient city driving, while sedans offer comfortable and versatile transportation. SUVs provide ample space for passengers and luggage, while minivans are ideal for larger groups or families. For those seeking a touch of luxury, there are upscale options available in Vārānasi, India as well. Whatever your preference or requirement, there's a car group that suits your needs, you can find all of then in the table below:
What cars can I rent in Vārānasi, India?
Are you a fan of BMW? Or do you rely on trustworthy Opel? Or maybe you like the off-road features of Jeep cars? Whatever your preferences are, we hope you will find a perfect manufacturer here. Take a look at the table below and monitor all available car brands for rent in Vārānasi, India.
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Vārānasi, India?
Although most companies allow 21-year-old drivers, the minimum age to drive a rental car in Vārānasi, India is 25. Such categories of cars as luxury, premium cars, and passenger vans are often not available to young renters.
Remember that drivers who pick up Vārānasi, India car rental under 25 years of age must pay a young driver's fee, which ranges from $20 to $35 per day. It’s not included in the price, but you have to pay it at the counter upon pick up. By the way, there are a few easy ways to avoid a young driver’s surcharge through AAA and USAA memberships and other fee waivers.
Most useful facts about car rentals in Vārānasi, India
When looking for a suitable deal, you can judge by the statistics of previous bookings and current prices. You can find the company with the highest rating, the most popular car category, the cheapest model, and the lowest price in the city with the widget below. These major factors will help you make a reasonable choice when it comes to your final booking.
The most popular car hire agency found on Rental24h.com in Vārānasi, India is Alamo. Other TOP choices from customers are Alamo and Alamo.
Most popular car group
The car group rented the most and booked most often on Rental24h.com in Vārānasi, India is Economy.
Cheapest car model
The cheapest car rental in Vārānasi, India is Tata Indigo. You can find this model or similar after filling out our search form.
Lowest rental price
The lowest rate for a rental car in Vārānasi, India with Rental24h.com is $34 per day. Note that for this location the average car hire cost is $60.
Why rent a car in Vārānasi, India with Rental24h.com?
Our customers often highlight our great selection of cars, simple booking process, reasonable prices, fast and easy rental car pick-up and drop-off procedure. We always try to do our best to make all your road trips unforgettable and problem-free. Watch some of the video reviews of our happy customers as proof of our quality service:
Top attractions in Vārānasi, India
Vārānasi, India is a perfect place to explore by car. You will certainly enjoy visiting local cultural attractions and exploring exclusive destinations outside of the city. For your convenience, we have prepared a list of worthwhile destinations, their distance from the airport, and the drive duration to reach them. Check them out below and add them to your travel itinerary!
Gurdwara Badi Sangat Varanasi
0.2 km/ 0.1 mi
0.3 km/ 0.2 mi
Nepalese Area (painted doors & walls)
0.4 km/ 0.2 mi
0.4 km/ 0.3 mi
0.4 km/ 0.3 mi
Wholesale Flower Market
0.5 km/ 0.3 mi
0.6 km/ 0.4 mi
0.6 km/ 0.4 mi
0.6 km/ 0.4 mi
Sri Kashi Vishwanath Mandir
0.6 km/ 0.4 mi
FAQ about Vārānasi, India car rental
How much does it cost to rent a car in Vārānasi, India?
Rental cars in Vārānasi, India will cost you from $34.4 to $133.909 per day. Such a wide range of rates means that many different factors affect the price. For example, whether you rent an economy or a luxury car, with full insurance or basic, in high or low season, etc.
In order to understand the issue, check out what determines the car rental price in Vārānasi, India:
- car size and category;
- current demand in a specific location;
- length of the rental period;
- the place where you return Vārānasi, India rental car;
- driver's age;
- the pricing policy of a certain company;
- the territorial coverage of the upcoming trip;
- type of insurance plan;
- company’s mileage policy;
- vehicle additional equipment;
- optional extras included.
How to rent a car in Vārānasi, India?
High-quality and cheap car rentals in Vārānasi, India is the first thing we can offer you. The second is an easy booking process that doesn't take much time at all. Our search engine will do everything for you — all you need to do is enter the initial data.
Here's how you can book a car in Vārānasi, India through our website in 10 simple steps:
- Go to the top of this page and find our search form.
- Make sure the correct Vārānasi, India pick-up location is selected. If necessary, you can select a different drop-off location.
- Specify the start/end dates and time of your trip.
- Click the Search button and wait a few seconds for the results.
- Filter the found car rentals in Vārānasi, India by vehicle category and other parameters, including company, fuel policy, promotions, etc.
- Choose the car that suits you best.
- Add extra options, such as an additional driver, child seat, GPS device, etc.
- Enter the main driver's personal and payment information.
- Confirm your booking.
- Print the confirmation voucher found in your e-mail inbox.
What do you need to rent a car in Vārānasi, India?
It's simple. You need to meet the age requirements and have the following documents to rent car in Vārānasi, India:
- Driver's license. You must provide a non-revoked and non-expired driver's license that you have held for at least 1 year. Learners’ permits are not accepted. UK renters should have a photocard along with their license. If your driver’s license is not in English, in most cases, companies require an International Driving Permit (IDP).
- Credit card. Get your credit card ready to pick up a car rental in Vārānasi, India. It must be issued in the name and surname of the main driver. Ensure that there’s enough balance on the card both for a deposit and the rental.
- Passport. Companies often ask foreign renters to provide a domestic passport as an extra form of identification in addition to a driver's license.
- Confirmation voucher. You will find an e-voucher in your email inbox. Print it out to present at the counter on collecting.
What's the best day to rent a car in Vārānasi, India?
Indeed, weekend rates can be as low as half the regular daily price. What's more, you can catch free upgrades and additional discounts at that time.
Car rental companies offer different prices for weekends and weekdays due to different levels of demand. As a rule, travelers are more likely to rent on weekdays, which pushes prices up during that period. Thus, you will surely get the greatest car rental in Vārānasi, India on weekends, especially if you don’t have the opportunity to book in advance.
Which car rentals accept debit cards in Vārānasi, India?
You can enjoy a car for rent in Vārānasi, India with a debit card from Hertz, Thrifty, and Dollar. However, there are some debit card requirements and restrictions:
- Your debit card should have a VISA or MasterCard logo and embossed numbers on it, and it must also contain the name of the main driver.
- Prepaid and electronic cards (Visa Electron) are not accepted.
- The required amount in the account should cover both the deposit and the basic rental cost.
- Debit cards are not suitable for rentals longer than 28 consecutive days.
Finding a cheap car rental in Vārānasi, India that accepts payment with a debit card is very simple. After you have searched for the desired location on our website, sort the results by the type of bank card accepted.
What is the best car rental company in Vārānasi, India?
According to the customer rating, the best Vārānasi, India car rental companies are Such a high rating means they have won the trust of users with excellent service, clean and reliable vehicles, as well as a reasonable price.
The whole list of companies presented in this city and their customer rating you can find below.
Which is the best rental car in Vārānasi, India?
Tata Indigo or similar is among the best rental car deals in Vārānasi, India. This Economy car is perfect for couples and families with one child. Plus, its fuel efficiency and cheap price will delight those who are on a budget.
What is the price of a one-way car rental in Vārānasi, India?
The average price for a one-way car rental in Vārānasi, India is $60/day if you return your vehicle to one of the drop-off locations within the city. The final rate varies depending on the distance between Vārānasi, India and your final destination.
You can choose between different types of cars to rent one way. Usually, the price is higher than when returning to the original location due to the drop off charges. However, some companies don’t apply an additional fee for dropping a car off at a different point.
Also, you can check the exact cost of a one-way deal on our website. To do so, fill out the search form by selecting the desired pick-up and drop-off destinations.
How to get a cheap rental car in Vārānasi, India?
It's always a bonus when you manage to save on car rentals and can spend that money on something special. What’s more, it’s very easy if you follow some tips. Here are some great ways to enjoy cheap rental cars in Vārānasi, India:
- Choose the cheapest economy car. If such a car is enough for your trip, why pay more? The company’s employee will most likely try to persuade you to make a paid upgrade, but don't be misled by them. Very often, economy and small cars are not available due to the high demand, and you will receive an upgrade for free.
- Try different rental periods. You can’t know in advance how much you will pay, for example, for a 4-day car rental in Vārānasi, India. Therefore, try different periods, and perhaps a weekly rental will cost you less than you pay for 4 days. If the company doesn’t apply an early return fee, then you can take advantage of this.
- Compare weekday and weekend rates. The price can vary greatly depending on the day of the week. Be sure to check all the options. A flexible approach trip starting date can save you a lot of money.
- Look in downtown locations. A cheap rental car in Vārānasi, India is often waiting for you not at the airport, but in a nearby city location. This is all due to airport taxes, which make the final price higher. Don’t be afraid to look around for more great deals!
- Say “No” to extra options. Companies often offer you extra options such as GPS, toll pass, child seat, etc. Discard those that you don’t need, reducing the total cost.
- Choose the full-to-full fuel option. This option means that you need to go to the gas station and refuel your Vārānasi, India car rental vehicle yourself. The price per gallon at the gas station is much lower than if you pay for it upon return. Consequently, you will save money again.
- Give up insurance if you can. Choosing alternative insurance will allow you to opt-out of the basic plan that the rental company offers you. For example, your personal car insurance, or the insurance that comes with your credit card, may cover your rental car as well. This is a great way to save money!
- Benefit from memberships. Some Vārānasi, India rental car companies offer discounts for travelers with active AAA, AARP, Military/Veteran, or any other memberships at hand. If you have one, find out what benefits you may have access to.
- Pay for a car upfront. You can often save 10-15% if you pay right after booking. Use this as a way to save money if you are confident about your future trip to Vārānasi, India.