Mazda car rental in Hong Kong International Airport [HKG]
If you prefer Mazda cars or know that the car with the characteristics you want is presented in the Mazda range in Hong Kong HKG Airport, start your search from this page. Enter the dates you need in the search form or click on the image of the car that suits you below.
Here you will find the Mazda vehicles that you can rent in Hong Kong . The rates of shown cars are based on previous searches. Mazda rental cars are highlighted with an orange frame. You will find more up-to-date information by clicking on the car or by filling in the search form.
Mazda rental cars in Hong Kong International Airport [HKG] and other relevant cars
- Unlimited mileage
7 seat carrier
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
What category is Mazda car rental?
Providing high-tech interior and great driving performance, Mazda rental is always a good choice for your road trip. These cars are distinguished by their striking appearance, which makes them recognizable even in dense city traffic.
In Hong Kong , you can rent a Mazda for any needs, as we offer Mazda models in a wide range of categories. These include compact, standard, fullsize, SUV, and minivan car rental groups. Moreover, you can pick up a Mazda rental car of exotic class, which will be a great way to start your trip in HKG Airport, Hong-kong in style.
Why use Rental24h.com to rent Mazda in Hong Kong International Airport?
- Mazda is the only car manufacturer, which in addition to petrol and diesel engines produces rotary engines.
- Mazda cars are widely used in numerous films and computer games. For example, Mazda RX-7 is a ‘participant’ of street racing movies "The Fast and the Furious" and "Tokyo Drift". You can also find it in almost all games of "Need For Speed" Series.
- The Mazda logo has changed 6 times. The last logo, which has been created in 1997 is designed as a stylized "M" letter, and resembles a bird in flight.
- Mazda name is of ancient origin. The company was named in honor of the ancient God of life - Ahura Mazda.
- Every hour about 150 Mazda cars are manufactured throughout the world.
- Rental24h.com provides a fast & easy search for your favorite Mazda vehicles in Hong Kong HKG Airport.
- We offer multiple Mazda rental offers at reduced prices.
- You can find full information about vendors, car models, and car groups on rental24h.com.
- Our Mazda vehicles in Hong Kong are provided by only world-trusted and reliable vendors.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Our customer support operates 24/7 to help you with Mazda rental in HKG Airport, Hong-kong.
Map of car rental places in Hong Kong HKG Airport and nearby
To ease your search, check out the map of locations near Hong Kong and find the best place to pick up Mazda rental car for your trip.
If you haven’t found the suitable model of Mazda in your area, we can find you alternative offers - from mini and economy cars to full-size vehicles and SUVs, from luxury cars or convertibles to exotic car models. Fill in the search form and view all the possible cars in HKG Airport, Hong-kong.
FAQ about Mazda rental in Hong Kong International Airport
What rental car companies rent Mazda in Hong Kong HKG Airport?
When inspecting the list of Mazda cars in Hong Kong , the choice of agency to deal with plays one of the most significant roles. A good supplier is a key to a trouble-free road trip, while a company with a bad reputation can ruin your vacation at all. We gathered only reliable suppliers, which will do their best to make your trip pleasant and easy.
Among those vendors who offer Mazda vehicles at HKG Airport, Hong-kong, you will find only well-known leading brands, including Hawk and.
What is the best car rental company that provides Mazda car rental in Hong Kong International Airport?
Your car rental experience at Hong Kong HKG Airport is largely dependent on the particular provider. In accordance with thousands of positive customers’ reviews, the following 3 companies are the finest to pick up any Mazda model:
Which Mazda cars I can rent in Hong Kong ?
All Mazda rental cars available in Hong Kong International Airport can be divided into the following groups. So, choose the most suitable vehicle for your needs from the following list:
A compact car is the best solution for those who want to get a quick transport at the most attractive rate.
Vehicle fleet:Mazda 2
Standard Mazda car combines a high level of safety, comfort, and at the same time it has a very reasonable rental price.
Vehicle fleet:Mazda 3, Mazda 3 MPS
Fullsize vehicle provides enough space for 4-5 passengers and their suitcases, which is the best choice for long-distance travelling
Vehicle fleet:Mazda 6, Mazda 6 MPS
Mazda SUVs will help you feel confident regardless of the type of road surface.
Vehicle fleet:Mazda CX-3, Mazda CX-5, Mazda CX-7, Mazda CX-9
Minivan is the most suitable option for 7 persons and an excellent choice for a comfortable family tour.
Vehicle fleet:Mazda 5
Mazda sports cars are a perfect way to enjoy your trip at the maximum speed.
Vehicle fleet:Mazda RX-8, Mazda MX-5 Roadster
Depending on your preferences, you can reserve a Mazda rental car both with manual or automatic transmission on Rental24H.com.
Each Mazda vehicle features high-quality stereo systems and air-conditioning onboard.
What is the cheapest Mazda rental car in HKG Airport, Hong-kong?
By using our website, you can compare many parameters of available deals, including the price of a rental car from different suppliers.
Therefore, the lowest price for Mazda vehicles at Hong Kong International Airport is not a dream - you have the opportunity to drive the Mazda 3 at just $122.036 per day.
What car rental company has the lowest Mazda rental car price in Hong Kong HKG Airport?
The cheapest Mazda model presented in Hong Kong is the Mazda 3, which is available from hawk for $122.036 per day. What’s more, along with an attractive price, you get a trusted provider with an impeccable reputation.
What is the most popular Mazda car rental model in HKG Airport, Hong-kong?
Each Mazda model is recognized as a reliable car, which is great for city trips, as well as for driving on highways. Comfort and ease of control are one of the main distinguishing features of this car.
More often than not, people rent a Mazda 3, which is a nice-looking and fairly roomy vehicle. It’s accessible at a price of $122.036 per day in Hong Kong International Airport.
What is the most popular supplier of Mazda car rentals in Hong Kong HKG Airport?
The degree of trust and desire to cooperate with the car hire agency forms its popularity level. According to many reviews of happy travelers, Hawk is a company you can deal with without any doubt.
Along with excellent service, the supplier offers the most advantageous deal - Mazda 3 for $122.036 a day.
How to rent a Mazda in Hong Kong ?
With Rental24H.com, you can rent a Mazda at HKG Airport, Hong-kong much faster than you expected. Our simple and clear search engine will do everything for you, taking into account your needs and desires. Check out the following step-by-step guide to find the best Mazda rental deal at Hong Kong International Airport right now.
- Fill out our search form:
- Go to the top of the page where our search form is located;
- In the “Pick up location” field, specify Hong Kong HKG Airport;
- Select pick up and drop off dates/times;
- Find a suitable guaranteed Mazda car rental:
- Get a list of all available options by clicking the Search button;
- Sort the search results by selecting the desired car rental category at Hong Kong ;
- Choose the best Mazda rental car with “Guaranteed Car Model” sign;
- Complete your booking:
- Add the required extra options to your rental;
- Enter the personal information of the main driver and payment details;
- Confirm booking and print the confirmation voucher;
- Pick up your Mazda rental car:
- Find the company's office at HKG Airport, Hong-kong;
- Provide all the necessary documents to the employee;
- Sign the contract and get the keys;
- Specify the details of the car return;
- Go to the parking lot to pick up your car;
- Start your trip!
Please note that most car rental companies don’t guarantee you a specific Mazda car model. They can guarantee you only a car from a certain car class. All cars from the group you’ve chosen have approximately the same size and are similar in their technical characteristics.
Choosing a car marked "or similar" will get you a selected or similar vehicle. Thus, if you select a 5-seater car with an automatic gearbox, you will get a car with an automatic transmission with a capacity of not less than 5 passengers.
In order to rent the exact car model you want, then look for offers with the “Guaranteed Car Model" inscription on the page with the results of your search in Hong Kong International Airport. This means, in the absence of such a sign, the company doesn’t accept claims regarding the car that you get in the end.
How old do I have to be to rent Mazda in Hong Kong HKG Airport?
If you want to drive a Mazda rental vehicle, you need to meet some minimum age requirements:
- 20 years old to rent in Hong Kong ;
- 18 years old to rent in MI and NY states.
In all cases, when you are under 25, companies are authorized to charge you an underage fee of about $20-70 per day depending on your age and car rental location. The exception is military or government renters traveling on business - they can avoid age surcharges.
This additional under 25 fee must be paid during pick up at the counter in HKG Airport, Hong-kong.
How to find a cheap Mazda car rental in Hong Kong International Airport?
Travel should be exciting, but not too expensive. Those who are searching for a cheap rental car at Hong Kong HKG Airport say so.
Indeed, car rental can sometimes make up a large part of your budget, which is bad news for money-saving travelers. Thus, it may seem that the only solution in this situation is to find a cheap local no-name provider with a poor reputation.
Fortunately, things are much better. There are still several ways to work with a leading brand and at the same time save your money on something more important to you:
- Reserve your Mazda vehicle a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to the definite date;
- Compare rates in Hong Kong with the prices in the neighboring locations to find the best rate for a favorite Mazda model;
- Rent a car for a minimum of 7 consecutive days to get each separate rental day much cheaper;
- Choose a car according to your needs and not according to appearance;
- Ask for full-to-full gas option;
- Use your individual domestic insurance or choose a reasonable package on our website;
- Avoid one-way and interstate rentals, as well as border crossing;
- Reject unnecessary optional extras and additional equipment;
- Benefit from promotions and additional discounts.
Can I pay for my Mazda rental car reservation with a debit card at HKG Airport, Hong-kong?
Almost every company requires a credit card deposit, which is needed to compensate for vehicle damage as a consequence of the driver’s fault. Of course, it doesn’t apply to items covered by insurance.
As for the debit card, with its help, you have the opportunity to pay the cost of your Mazda rental only.
Can someone else drive my Mazda rental car in Hong Kong International Airport?
Since a long trip by car is associated with increased fatigue, it makes sense to take the additional driver option in Hong Kong HKG Airport.
Along with you, an extra driver has the right to drive a Mazda car. But keep in mind that the main renter is liable for material damages anyway. An additional driver can be opted on the reservation page or exactly in the agency’s kiosk.
What does Mazda rental car insurance cover at Hong Kong ?
Insurance is what all companies require when you want to pick up a car. It’s a guarantee of coverage for all cases in which the vehicle, driver, passengers or third parties were damaged or injured.
When booking a rental car on our website, the price often includes a compulsory insurance package such as:
- CDW - collision damage waiver - this is the rental insurance, which is required in 90% of the cases of rental cars. Without this insurance, rental companies won’t give you a car. Therefore, this insurance is usually included in the price of the car rental and you can’t refuse it. This insurance protects you and the Mazda rental car from most damage in case of an accident.
- TW - theft protection - theft insurance. Also, it is required in most cases and its cost is included in the rental.
- TP- third party- insurance of your liability to third parties.
To rent a car abroad, you may use your personal protection or insurance that comes with your bank card. Just don’t forget to clarify the possibility of its application in terms of international car rental.
Excess Fee is the amount of the deposit that will be blocked on your credit card in case of damage or car theft. If at the end of the rental nothing bad happens with the car, then the entire amount of the deposit will be returned to you on your credit card. On the other hand, whatever happens to the car, the amount of the deposit is the maximum amount you risk. This is very convenient and allows you not to worry about renting a car in HKG Airport, Hong-kong. Some rental companies allow you to reduce the amount of the deposit by paying some part of the cost of insurance (Complete cover package). In this case, the amount of excess fee can be reduced by 50%, and even 80% - for example, from 1000 USD to 500 or even to 200.
You always have an opportunity to purchase full insurance from your selected car rental provider. Or, you can buy Excess Insurance on our website at the reservation stage - this is a very convenient way to protect yourself from potential material losses. Choose coverage with zero excess to avoid liability. If you bought an excess insurance, then in case of any problems with the car - whether it's just a scratch or significant damage - our insurance company will refund the amount of the excess fee withheld with you by the rental company.
Please, examine the rental conditions of a particular Mazda car model to get maximum detailed information on insurance provided for it.