Сheap car rentals at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture
If you are searching for the best Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport car rentals, Rental24h.com right place to stop. We gathered almost all available PAP Airport, Haiti car rental companies which offer a huge variety of vehicles, free additional extras, and lots of special discounts to our customers.
You can rent a car at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport using our website and enjoy a simple and fast booking process. Our website provides an impressive number of rental cars, including luxury cars, SUVs, 7-seater minivans, convertible vehicles, economy and compact class autos. The powerful search engine and reasonable prices will help you choose a perfect rental car from one of the best Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture car rental companies.
Have to hit the road as soon as possible? Here is a list of the best offers you can book in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport:
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
Car rental locations near Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport
Nearby downtown car rental locations
Map of rental car offices in and near PAP Airport, Haiti
When you are already at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport, you can easily find “car rental near me” on our website. You can find the closest pick-up rental spot in and near Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture with a distance to the rental office. Some offices are located in downtown Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport, so consider the time you need to get there.
Because of airport fees and taxes, car rental prices in PAP Airport, Haiti may be higher than off-site. Use our map to figure out where you can look for off-airport locations. However, bear in mind that the greatest variety of rental car deals is at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport.
How much does it cost to rent a car at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture Airport [PAP]
On average, the cost of renting a car at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture is $86 per day. Nevertheless, the prices start from $64 per day and can be as high as $108 per day at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport. The final cost directly depends on the car rental category, vehicle specifications, your age, time of booking, duration of rental, etc.
If you want to get a cheaper car for rent, consider these simple tips:
- It will be cheaper if you take and return a rental car at PAP Airport, Haiti.
- A rental car with a manual transmission will cost you less than with an automatic one.
- Small vehicles usually cost less and have better gas mileage.
- The more experienced the driver, the more chances to save on car rental insurance.
The daily prices of rental cars from the most trusted car rental agencies at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP AirportPort Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture are displayed in the table below.
Use our search form to find current car rental prices for your rental dates at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport.
Rental car classes available at PAP Airport, Haiti
Due to the fact that 3 companies provide car rentals in and near Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport Airport, the choice of vehicles is quite large. You can find SUV, 7 seater, 8 seater, and 9 seater car rental classes in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture. Select a group of vehicles you are interested in to see detailed information about it. You will get the current rates, car models, rental requirements in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport.
Car rental brands available at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport
If you prefer a certain car model or you know that a car with the right characteristics is presented in the lineup of a certain brand, check out if it is available at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture. Note that to get a car of a particular brand or an exact car model, you have to find an offer with the “Guaranteed car model” sign in the search result page. Otherwise, you will get a car of the same car rental class and with similar characteristics, but not the car model that was mentioned during your booking.
Car rental conditions in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture
|Vendor||Pick-up type||Fuel||Bonuses||Excess Fee 2|
|Airport terminal pickup||Pick up and return full||
750 USD - 5,000 USD
$750.00 - $5,000.00
How old do I have to be to rent a car at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport?
Want to rent a car, but you are under 25? We have many car rental offers for young drivers, which allow drivers under 25 years of age to rent a car in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture.
The minimum age to rent a car in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport, is 21 years old. Although, young drivers need to be prepared for the following:
- The rates for young drivers with minimal driving experience will be higher than for 25 years and older.
- Under 25 renters have to pay a young driver fee during car rental pick-up at the counter in PAP Airport, Haiti.
- Not all models and brands of cars will be available to young drivers for rent. Many sellers do not rent large and luxury cars to drivers under 25 years old.
With Rental24h.com, you will find the best under 21 and under 25 car rentals in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport. We want to make car rental affordable for everyone! To find out more about underage car rentals in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture, visit our pages for young drivers:
Video Reviews of Car Rentals with Rental24h.com
Sometimes, you need to be extra sure before picking the website where you want to make your car rental at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport. We gathered some reviews that our users made after successfully renting their car on Rental24h.com. Listen to their feedback and become 100% sure that you’ve picked the best place to make your reservation.
FAQ about renting a car at PAP Airport, Haiti
How to rent a car in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport?
Rental24h.com provides a powerful search engine and a simple car rental comparison and booking process. To get the best car rental in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture, you should follow these steps:
- Make sure that Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport is selected as your pick-up and drop-off location;
- Choose the start and end of the trip applying the dates;
- Press the Search button;
- Compare the results, apply filters if you need a more specific offers;
- Choose what suits you the best;
- Provide main drivers information and payment details;
- Carefully read and agree to the Car Rental Terms & Conditions and Booking Terms;
- Click the “Confirm booking” button;
- Prepare all necessary documents and print out your booking confirmation voucher;
- Arrive on time to sign the car rental contract. And, hit the road.
What documents do I need to rent a car from PAP Airport, Haiti?
Read attentively the car rental requirements of the car rental company you choose in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport. The basic list of documents required at the Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverturecar rental desk includes:
- A valid full driver's licence in the name of the main driver held for a minimum of 1 year. If you are a foreigner, you should provide the International Driving Permit along with your domestic driver’s license.
- Additional document confirming your identity. It can be a valid ID with a photo (national or international passport).
- A credit card with the first name and last name of the main driver with the required limit for paying a rental cost and a deposit.
- A printed-out rental voucher that you will find in your confirmation email.
- Any other document mentioned in the booking voucher.
How much does it cost to rent a car at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport for one week?
The average weekly car rental rates at PAP Airport, Haiti start from $96 per day being a total $162 per week. Weekly car rentals are usually cheaper in terms of daily rates.
What is the cheapest car rental at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport?
The cheapest rental car at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture is provided by AVIS rental company. The price of SUV type vehicles like Daihatsu Terios or similar start from $64 per day.
AVIS also has other types of vehicles for the lowest prices ever. However, before you rent a car, be sure to check all rental conditions, whether insurance is included, and if there will be additional payments. Be sure to have the answers to all your questions about car rental in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport before paying for your reservation.
What car rental places are located at PAP Airport, Haiti?
Car rental companies that are located in the Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport terminal include AVIS, BUDGET, and others.
What rental car companies will provide a shuttle bus in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture?
Some companies provide Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport rental car shuttle bus service from the terminal to their pick-up point or rental office: SIXT, etc.
What is the best car rental company at PAP Airport, Haiti?
According to numerous user reviews, the following car rental companies are considered to be the best at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport:
What types of rental vehicles are the most popular at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture?
One of the most popular car rental models in Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport is Hyundai Accent of Economy car class. The lowest rate for Hyundai Accent or similar is offered by FOX and starts from $26 per day. Such cars are not only inexpensive to rent, but also they are very fuel-efficient.
Check out other frequently booked car rental classes and models in PAP Airport, Haiti in the following table.
|Citroen C4 Grand Picasso (5+2)||
|Ford S-Max (5+2)||
Which car rental accepts debit cards at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport?
When you collect your rental car at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture, you should present a credit or debit card in the name of the main driver. If you decide to use a debit card to charge a deposit, you should be ready to the following conditions:
- Only MasterCard or VISA debit cards are accepted.
- You should know the PIN number of the card presented.
- The longest car rental duration is 28 days if you want to use a debit card.
While making a booking at Rental24h.com, you can pay for your reservation using all types of bank cards, including American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover Card, Japanese Credit Bureau Card, etc. We compare rental car Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport deals and 50,000+ other locations that allow debit and credit cards. Apply our “Cards Accepted At Pick-Up” filter to find car rental companies with desirable payment options.
How to pick up a rental car at PAP Airport, Haiti?
In order to pick up a rental car at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport, you have to follow these simple steps:
- Arrive to the car rental counter at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture on time.
- Do not forget to take all obligatory documents.
- Check if the required maps are installed in the rental car or on your gadget.
- Assure that you collect the same car that is indicated in your contract.
- Verify that the fuel level in the tank is compliant with the contract.
- Examine the technical condition of the car.
- If you find any scratches on the car, make sure they are in the protocol and take photos of them.
How to return a rental car at Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture - Airport?
PAP Airport, Haiti car rental returns should go under the following order:
- Check the fuel level of your rental car. You should return a car with the same amount of gas as you picked it up.
- If you need to refuel your vehicle, find the closest gas station to Port Au Prince - Toussaint Louverture PAP Airport.
- Arrive before the time of drop-off not to get the late return fee.
- Be sure that you have all the required documents with you.
- Do not leave any personal belongings inside the car.
- Wait until your security deposit is refunded or unblocked. It may take up to 14 business days.