Cheap prices from over 900 car rental suppliersSee all
Under 25 car rental in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. Airport [CAP]
Are you planning to take a trip to Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. Airport? Then, most likely, you will need to rent a car to drive across its spectacular terrain. That will not be a problem, as you can find many rental car offices of the most world-known suppliers and local vendors in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. CAP Airport. Most of these companies provide cheap car rentals for under 25 drivers. The minimum age to rent a car in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. is 21 years old, but there is the surcharge policy applied to all renters under the age of 25. To make a more educated decision before booking a car for under 25 driver, compare not only the renal car prices in CAP Airport, Haiti, but also the under 25 car rental fee of different companies.
The Young Driver Surcharge is not usually included in the car rental price on our website. You will have to pay it at the rental desk before picking up your rental vehicle.
Under 25 rental cars in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. Airport [CAP] and other relevant cars
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
Map of under 25 car rental locations near Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. Airport
Couldn’t find a cheap rental car under 25 in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. CAP Airport? Compare car rental deals for young drivers in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. with offers in other nearest locations. Remember that when renting a car in CAP Airport, Haiti, along with your daily rental cost, you have to pay an extra fee if you are under 25 years of age. The compulsory Young Driver Fee is a daily charge that covers the extra risk of accidents young drivers might get into. This additional cost can significantly erase the total cost of the rental. As a result, rental car can be approximately 10-20% more expensive for travelers aged 24 and younger.
FAQ about under 25 car rentals in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. CAP Airport
How to get a rental car under 25 in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. ?
To rent a car in CAP Airport, Haiti if you are 24 years old or younger, you have to select your desired pick-up and return locations, dates and times of your pick-up and drop-off and start your search. Before making your booking make sure you indicate your age and residency country correctly and proceed to reserve your vehicle.
To collect your under 25 rental car in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. Airport successfully, you have to provide:
- a printed voucher of your booking on Rental24H.com;
- a full licence held for a minimum of 1 years (sometimes 2 years) with no major endorsements;
- an International Driver’s Permit if required;
- a valid photo ID (passport or national ID);
- a debit or credit card in the name of the main driver to pre-authorise/charge a deposit (Excess fee amount).
If you do not follow any of these requirements, you may be rejected to pick-up your car and get your money back. Learner permits or photocopies are not accepted. In addition, the use of debit cards can be limited by some of the rental agencies.
Which car rental company is the cheapest for under 25 in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. CAP Airport?
The cheapest under 25 rental vehicle in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. is provided by AVIS. It is suv class Daihatsu Terios or similar for $90.48 per day.
You will also have to pay Under Age 25 Surcharge before collecting your car at the rental desk. With avis in CAP Airport, Haiti, it may cost you additional $25.00 per day. Please, check this information attentively in rental conditions before making a booking.
How much is under 25 car rental fee in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. Airport?
Renting a car for an underage driver means additional expenses. So how much is an additional rental car fee for under 25 drivers? Here is a list of companies that rent to under 25 and approximate daily Young Driver Fees. On average, car suppliers charge $35 USD per day in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. CAP Airport. The table below will help you to find car rental with the lowest under 25 fee in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. .
Underage fee from different rent a car companies in CAP Airport, Haiti
Customers who fall outside the standard rental age will not be able to rent a car unless they pay young or senior driver fee. Please note that this fee will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
What car rental places rent to under 25 in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. Airport?
There are under 25 providers that are located in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. CAP Airport and off-airport companies, which offer free shuttle bus rides to their offices. On-site under 25 car rental companies with Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. terminal pick-up are Thrifty, Dollar, National.
Under 25 car rental agencies with off-airport locations are Alamo, Budget, Europcar, Hertz. These companies provide free shuttle bus or pick-up services from CAP Airport, Haiti to their off-site offices.
If you could find your preferred under 25 rental car deal in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. Airport, compare underage offers in nearby airport and downtown locations situated at short distances from Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. CAP Airport.
How to waive under 25 car rental fee in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. ?
Renting a car in CAP Airport, Haiti for under 25 driver is not going to be low-cost. Drivers from 21 to 24 are obliged to pay an extra fee. However, there are some exceptions. Let’s find out how you can avoid under 25 car rental fee in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. Airport:
- You can get your car rental under 25 no fee from most agencies if you are governmental or military personnel and traveling on official business. In this case, they may provide you with special government or military rates.
- You can save at Hertz (up to $25 USD per day) with AAA discounts. The AAA (American Automobile Association) has collaborated with Hertz and offers a big number of benefits to its members including AAA car rental under 25. With this membership, any licensed driver between the ages of 18-24 avoids Young Driver Fee when rents a vehicle from Hertz.
- Under 25 aged drivers can benefit with USAA insurance program. The USAA under 25 car rental fee waivers at Avis, Budget, and Hertz for USAA members starts at age 18, while the USAA car rental under 25 fee waiver at Enterprise starts at the age of 21.
Which car rental company does not charge for under 25 in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. CAP Airport?
Rent a car companies that do not charge for under 25 in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. include Avis, Budget, Hertz, and Enterprise if you have the USAA membership. As AAA membership, you can also avoid under 25 fee from Hertz.
Why young drivers of 21-24 years of age are overcharged in CAP Airport, Haiti?
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, young drivers under the age of 25 are considered to be high-risk drivers. Statistically, they are by 25% more often involved in car accidents than adults over 25 years old. For this reason, rental companies claim additional charge (Young Driver Surcharge) to cover expenses of potential damage.
How to get a cheap rental car under 25 in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. Airport?
Don’t forget to learn our tips to save money on under 25 car rental before making a reservation in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. CAP Airport:
- Make your booking in advance;
- Keep tracking the changes of under 25 rental car prices after reservation. The prices may fall, and you have a free cancelation;
- Try to pick up and drop off your rental vehicle at the same time to rent for a full day;
- Collect and return your car in Cap Haitien - Hugo Chavez Intl. to avoid one-way fee;
- Compare not only daily rental car prices, but also the amount of Young Driver Fees;
- Select under 25 car rental deals with unlimited mileage or make sure you will adhere to vendor’s Mileage policy to avoid additional fees;
- Take your own GPS device from home to waive any payments for optional extras
- Elude extra payments for rental car additional driver under 25 in CAP Airport, Haiti;
- Avoid being charged for missing fuel on your return. Choose “pick up and return full” fuel policy and return your rental car with the same amount of gas as you picked it up with. Rent a car agencies charge far higher fuel prices than the local gas stations.
- Travel around the country you rented a car in. Try not to cross the borders of the neighboring countries or pay special attention to the travel restrictions of your selected under 25 car rental company to avoid cross-border fee.