Dacia car rental in Nafplio
If you prefer Dacia cars or know that the car with the characteristics you want is presented in the Dacia range in Nafplio, Greece, start your search from this page. Enter the dates you need in the search form or click on the image of the car that suits you below.
Here you will find the Dacia vehicles that you can rent in Nafplio, Greece. The rates of shown cars are based on previous searches. Dacia rental cars are highlighted with an orange frame. You will find more up-to-date information by clicking on the car or by filling in the search form.
Dacia rental cars in Nafplio and other relevant cars
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
Why use Rental24h.com to rent Dacia in Nafplio, Greece?
- Since 1998 Dacia is a subsidiary of Renault Group.
- Prior to 2005, Dacia produced approximately 2.5 million vehicles.
- Dacia Logan became a real hit of sales. With high ground clearance, "generous" trunk and a large vehicle interior this economy car captured the hearts of many drivers all over the world!
- Rental24h.com provides a fast & easy search for your favorite Dacia vehicles in Nafplio, Greece.
- We offer multiple Dacia rental offers at reduced prices.
- You can find full information about vendors, car models, and car groups on rental24h.com.
- Our Dacia vehicles in Nafplio, Greece are provided by only world-trusted and reliable vendors.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Our customer support operates 24/7 to help you with Dacia rental in Nafplio, Greece.
Map of car rental places in Nafplio, Greece and nearby
To ease your search, check out the map of locations near Nafplio, Greece and find the best place to pick up Dacia rental car for your trip.
If you haven’t found the suitable model of Dacia in your area, we can find you alternative offers - from mini and economy cars to full-size vehicles and SUVs, from luxury cars or convertibles to exotic car models. Fill in the search form and view all the possible cars in Nafplio, Greece.
FAQ about Dacia rental in Nafplio, Greece
What rental car companies rent Dacia in Nafplio, Greece?
When inspecting the list of Dacia cars in Nafplio, Greece, the choice of agency to deal with plays one of the most significant roles. A good supplier is a key to a trouble-free road trip, while a company with a bad reputation can ruin your vacation at all. We gathered only reliable suppliers, which will do their best to make your trip pleasant and easy.
What is the best car rental company that provides Dacia car rental in Nafplio, Greece?
Your car rental experience at Nafplio, Greece is largely dependent on the particular provider. In accordance with thousands of positive customers’ reviews, the following 3 companies are the finest to pick up any Dacia model:
Which Dacia cars I can rent in Nafplio, Greece?
All Dacia rental cars available at Nafplio, Greece can be divided into the following groups. So, choose the most suitable vehicle for your needs from the following list:
|Economy / Compact||
Economy or Compact cars are excellent choices for those who move a lot and quickly, especially in the traffic jams of big cities.
Vehicle fleet:Dacia Logan, Dacia Sandero
Standard Dacia cars are characterized by a high level of comfort, so these vehicles are the most suitable for families with kids travelling long distances.
Vehicle fleet:Dacia Logan MCV
Dacia SUVs will help you feel comfort both on highways and country roads.
Vehicle fleet:Dacia Duster, Dacia Sandero Stepway, Dacia Logan Pick-Up
|Minivan / Van||
A Dacia minivan or van is the best solution if you need a spacious vehicle to travel with the whole family.
Vehicle fleet:Dacia Lodgy, Dacia Dokker, Dacia Logan Van
On Rental24H.com, you can find Dacia rental cars equipped both with manual and automatic transmission. Air-conditioning and stereo systems are already installed in all the vehicles.
What is the cheapest Dacia rental car in Nafplio, Greece?
By using our website, you can compare many parameters of available deals, including the price of a rental car from different suppliers.
Therefore, the lowest price for Dacia vehicles at Nafplio, Greece is not a dream - you have the opportunity to drive the Fiat Panda at just $24.994 per day.
What car rental company has the lowest Dacia rental car price in Nafplio, Greece?
The cheapest Dacia model presented in Nafplio, Greece is the Fiat Panda, which is available from europcar for $24.994 per day. What’s more, along with an attractive price, you get a trusted provider with an impeccable reputation.
What is the most popular Dacia car rental model in Nafplio, Greece?
Each Dacia model is recognized as a reliable car, which is great for city trips, as well as for driving on highways. Comfort and ease of control are one of the main distinguishing features of this car.
More often than not, people rent a Fiat Panda, which is a nice-looking and fairly roomy vehicle. It’s accessible at a price of $24.994 per day in Nafplio, Greece.
What is the most popular supplier of Dacia car rentals in Nafplio, Greece?
The degree of trust and desire to cooperate with the car hire agency forms its popularity level. According to many reviews of happy travelers, Europcar is a company you can deal with without any doubt.
Along with excellent service, the supplier offers the most advantageous deal - Fiat Panda for $24.994 a day.
How to rent a Dacia in Nafplio, Greece?
With Rental24H.com, you can rent a Dacia at Nafplio, Greece much faster than you expected. Our simple and clear search engine will do everything for you, taking into account your needs and desires. Check out the following step-by-step guide to find the best Dacia rental deal at Nafplio, Greece right now.
- Fill out our search form:
- Go to the top of the page where our search form is located;
- In the “Pick up location” field, specify Nafplio, Greece;
- Select pick up and drop off dates/times;
- Find a suitable guaranteed Dacia car rental:
- Get a list of all available options by clicking the Search button;
- Sort the search results by selecting the desired car rental category at Nafplio, Greece;
- Choose the best Dacia rental car with “Guaranteed Car Model” sign;
- Complete your booking:
- Add the required extra options to your rental;
- Enter the personal information of the main driver and payment details;
- Confirm booking and print the confirmation voucher;
- Pick up your Dacia rental car:
- Find the company's office at Nafplio, Greece;
- Provide all the necessary documents to the employee;
- Sign the contract and get the keys;
- Specify the details of the car return;
- Go to the parking lot to pick up your car;
- Start your trip!
Please note that most car rental companies don’t guarantee you a specific Dacia car model. They can guarantee you only a car from a certain car class. All cars from the group you’ve chosen have approximately the same size and are similar in their technical characteristics.
Choosing a car marked "or similar" will get you a selected or similar vehicle. Thus, if you select a 5-seater car with an automatic gearbox, you will get a car with an automatic transmission with a capacity of not less than 5 passengers.
In order to rent the exact car model you want, then look for offers with the “Guaranteed Car Model" inscription on the page with the results of your search in Nafplio, Greece. This means, in the absence of such a sign, the company doesn’t accept claims regarding the car that you get in the end.
How old do I have to be to rent Dacia in Nafplio, Greece?
If you want to drive a Dacia rental vehicle, you need to meet some minimum age requirements:
- 20 years old to rent in Nafplio, Greece;
- 18 years old to rent in MI and NY states.
In all cases, when you are under 25, companies are authorized to charge you an underage fee of about $20-70 per day depending on your age and car rental location. The exception is military or government renters traveling on business - they can avoid age surcharges.
This additional under 25 fee must be paid during pick up at the counter in Nafplio, Greece.
How to find a cheap Dacia car rental in Nafplio, Greece?
Travel should be exciting, but not too expensive. Those who are searching for a cheap rental car at Nafplio, Greece say so.
Indeed, car rental can sometimes make up a large part of your budget, which is bad news for money-saving travelers. Thus, it may seem that the only solution in this situation is to find a cheap local no-name provider with a poor reputation.
Fortunately, things are much better. There are still several ways to work with a leading brand and at the same time save your money on something more important to you:
- Reserve your Dacia vehicle a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to the definite date;
- Compare rates in Nafplio, Greece with the prices in the neighboring locations to find the best rate for a favorite Dacia model;
- Rent a car for a minimum of 7 consecutive days to get each separate rental day much cheaper;
- Choose a car according to your needs and not according to appearance;
- Ask for full-to-full gas option;
- Use your individual domestic insurance or choose a reasonable package on our website;
- Avoid one-way and interstate rentals, as well as border crossing;
- Reject unnecessary optional extras and additional equipment;
- Benefit from promotions and additional discounts.
Can I pay for my Dacia rental car reservation with a debit card at Nafplio, Greece?
Almost every company requires a credit card deposit, which is needed to compensate for vehicle damage as a consequence of the driver’s fault. Of course, it doesn’t apply to items covered by insurance.
As for the debit card, with its help, you have the opportunity to pay the cost of your Dacia rental only.
Can someone else drive my Dacia rental car in Nafplio, Greece?
Since a long trip by car is associated with increased fatigue, it makes sense to take the additional driver option in Nafplio, Greece.
Along with you, an extra driver has the right to drive a Dacia car. But keep in mind that the main renter is liable for material damages anyway. An additional driver can be opted on the reservation page or exactly in the agency’s kiosk.
What does Dacia rental car insurance cover at Nafplio, Greece?
Insurance is what all companies require when you want to pick up a car. It’s a guarantee of coverage for all cases in which the vehicle, driver, passengers or third parties were damaged or injured.
When booking a rental car on our website, the price often includes a compulsory insurance package such as:
- CDW - collision damage waiver - this is the rental insurance, which is required in 90% of the cases of rental cars. Without this insurance, rental companies won’t give you a car. Therefore, this insurance is usually included in the price of the car rental and you can’t refuse it. This insurance protects you and the Dacia rental car from most damage in case of an accident.
- TW - theft protection - theft insurance. Also, it is required in most cases and its cost is included in the rental.
- TP- third party- insurance of your liability to third parties.
To rent a car abroad, you may use your personal protection or insurance that comes with your bank card. Just don’t forget to clarify the possibility of its application in terms of international car rental.
Excess Fee is the amount of the deposit that will be blocked on your credit card in case of damage or car theft. If at the end of the rental nothing bad happens with the car, then the entire amount of the deposit will be returned to you on your credit card. On the other hand, whatever happens to the car, the amount of the deposit is the maximum amount you risk. This is very convenient and allows you not to worry about renting a car in Nafplio, Greece. Some rental companies allow you to reduce the amount of the deposit by paying some part of the cost of insurance (Complete cover package). In this case, the amount of excess fee can be reduced by 50%, and even 80% - for example, from 1000 USD to 500 or even to 200.
You always have an opportunity to purchase full insurance from your selected car rental provider. Or, you can buy Excess Insurance on our website at the reservation stage - this is a very convenient way to protect yourself from potential material losses. Choose coverage with zero excess to avoid liability. If you bought an excess insurance, then in case of any problems with the car - whether it's just a scratch or significant damage - our insurance company will refund the amount of the excess fee withheld with you by the rental company.
Please, examine the rental conditions of a particular Dacia car model to get maximum detailed information on insurance provided for it.