Сheap car rentals at Saint Tropez
If you are searching for the best Saint Tropez LTT Airport car rentals, Rental24h.com right place to stop. We gathered almost all available Saint Tropez - Airport car rental companies which offer a huge variety of vehicles, free additional extras, and lots of special discounts to our customers.
You can rent a car at LTT Airport, France using our website and enjoy a simple and fast booking process. Our website provides an impressive number of rental cars, including luxury cars, SUVs, 7-seater minivans, convertible vehicles, economy and compact class autos. The powerful search engine and reasonable prices will help you choose a perfect rental car from one of the best Saint Tropez car rental companies.
Have to hit the road as soon as possible? Here is a list of the best offers you can book in Saint Tropez LTT Airport:
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
Citroen C3 Aircross
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
Best rental car companies in Saint Tropez - Airport
Are you in search of the best car rental deal in LTT Airport, France? Do you want to get local office benefits, or you want to deal with an international car provider? Here they are. The choice of car rental from Saint Tropez is extensive. All companies compete with each other offering affordable rates and attractive deals.
Rental24h.com gives you direct access to all car rental suppliers in Saint Tropez LTT Airport. You can select the most suitable ones according to their prices, requirements, Terms & Conditions, exclusive offers and discounts, etc. In addition, you can use our customers’ rating to make a perfect choice of car rental company at Saint Tropez - Airport.
Car rental locations near Saint Tropez LTT Airport
If you didn’t manage to find a cheap rental car at Saint Tropez - Airport, you can take advantage of pick-up locations near it. There are many rental car rental spots in other airports not far from LTT Airport, France, including Toulon Airport [TLN] . La Croix Valmer , Le Lavandou and the rest of Saint Tropez places present 20 more local car rental offices in the city. Sometimes, car rental rates at Saint Tropez LTT Airport may be higher than in the less popular car rental locations.
Nearby car rental locations at airports
Toulon Airport [TLN]
28.8 km / 17.9 mi
Nearby rental locations on railway stations
Saint-raphael Gare Sncf
33.77 km / 20.98 mi
Toulon - Train Station
45.67 km / 28.38 mi
Nearby downtown car rental locations
La Croix Valmer
5.43 km / 3.37 mi
12.14 km / 7.54 mi
14.56 km / 9.05 mi
17.06 km / 10.6 mi
25.86 km / 16.07 mi
27.92 km / 17.35 mi
29.28 km / 18.19 mi
32.29 km / 20.07 mi
32.8 km / 20.38 mi
33.74 km / 20.96 mi
St Raphael Gare
35.61 km / 22.13 mi
36.6 km / 22.74 mi
Toulon La Garde
38.58 km / 23.97 mi
Toulon La Valette
39.08 km / 24.28 mi
39.7 km / 24.67 mi
40.68 km / 25.28 mi
Toulon - La Valette-du-var
40.84 km / 25.38 mi
45.43 km / 28.23 mi
46.25 km / 28.74 mi
Map of rental car offices in and near Saint Tropez - Airport
When you are already at LTT Airport, France, you can easily find “car rental near me” on our website. You can find the closest pick-up rental spot in and near Saint Tropez with a distance to the rental office. Some offices are located in downtown Saint Tropez LTT Airport, so consider the time you need to get there.
Because of airport fees and taxes, car rental prices in Saint Tropez - Airport may be higher than off-site. Use our map to figure out where you can look for off-airport locations. However, bear in mind that the greatest variety of rental car deals is at LTT Airport, France.
How much does it cost to rent a car at Saint-tropez Airport [LTT]
On average, the cost of renting a car at Saint Tropez is $38 per day. Nevertheless, the prices start from $31 per day and can be as high as $48 per day at Saint Tropez LTT Airport. The final cost directly depends on the car rental category, vehicle specifications, your age, time of booking, duration of rental, etc.
If you want to get a cheaper car for rent, consider these simple tips:
- It will be cheaper if you take and return a rental car at Saint Tropez - Airport.
- A rental car with a manual transmission will cost you less than with an automatic one.
- Small vehicles usually cost less and have better gas mileage.
- The more experienced the driver, the more chances to save on car rental insurance.
The daily prices of rental cars from the most trusted car rental agencies at LTT Airport, FranceSaint Tropez are displayed in the table below.
||from $30.63||from $32.74||from $34.83|
Use our search form to find current car rental prices for your rental dates at Saint Tropez LTT Airport.
Rental car classes available at Saint Tropez - Airport
Due to the fact that 2 companies provide car rentals in and near LTT Airport, France Airport, the choice of vehicles is quite large. You can find Economy, Luxury, VAN, SUV, 7 seater, 8 seater, and 9 seater car rental classes in Saint Tropez. Select a group of vehicles you are interested in to see detailed information about it. You will get the current rates, car models, rental requirements in Saint Tropez LTT Airport.
Car rental brands available at LTT Airport, France
If you prefer a certain car model or you know that a car with the right characteristics is presented in the lineup of a certain brand, check out if it is available at Saint Tropez. Note that to get a car of a particular brand or an exact car model, you have to find an offer with the “Guaranteed car model” sign in the search result page. Otherwise, you will get a car of the same car rental class and with similar characteristics, but not the car model that was mentioned during your booking.
Car rental conditions in LTT Airport, France
How old do I have to be to rent a car at LTT Airport, France?
Want to rent a car, but you are under 25? We have many car rental offers for young drivers, which allow drivers under 25 years of age to rent a car in Saint Tropez.
The minimum age to rent a car in Saint Tropez LTT Airport, is 23 years old. Although, young drivers need to be prepared for the following:
- The rates for young drivers with minimal driving experience will be higher than for 25 years and older.
- Under 25 renters have to pay a young driver fee during car rental pick-up at the counter in Saint Tropez - Airport.
- Not all models and brands of cars will be available to young drivers for rent. Many sellers do not rent large and luxury cars to drivers under 25 years old.
With Rental24h.com, you will find the best under 21 and under 25 car rentals in LTT Airport, France. We want to make car rental affordable for everyone! To find out more about underage car rentals in Saint Tropez, visit our pages for young drivers:
Video Reviews of Car Rentals with Rental24h.com
Sometimes, you need to be extra sure before picking the website where you want to make your car rental at Saint Tropez LTT Airport. We gathered some reviews that our users made after successfully renting their car on Rental24h.com. Listen to their feedback and become 100% sure that you’ve picked the best place to make your reservation.
🇺🇸 Thrifty Car Rental in Washington DC Reagan Airport [DCA], USA - Review of Rental24h.com
🇧🇶 CarVenience Car Rental at Kralendijk - Flamingo Airport [BON], Bonaire - Review of Rental24h.com
🇨🇿 Budget Car Rental at Prague Airport [PRG], Czech Republic - Review of Rental24h.com
🇭🇺 GAME Car Rental at Budapest Airport [BUD], Hungary - Review of Rental24h.com
🇮🇹 TargetRent Car Rental at Venice Marco Polo Intl Airport [VCE], Italy - Review of Rental24h.com
🇺🇸 Enterprise Car Rental at Reno-Tahoe International Airport [RNO], NV - Review of Rental24h.com
🇺🇸 Dollar Car Rental at Charleston Airport [CHS], SC - Review of Rental24h.com
🇺🇸 Dollar Car Rental at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport [SEA], USA - Review of Rental24h.com
🇺🇸 THRIFTY Car Rental at Denver International Airport [DEN], USA - Review of Rental24h.com
🇪🇸 GOLDCAR Car Rental in Barcelona – El Prat Airport [BCN], Spain - Review of Rental24h.com
🇬🇷 AutoUnion Car Rental in Preveza - Aktion Intl. Airport [PVK], Greece - Review of Rental24h.com
🇩🇴 EUROPCAR Car Rental in Santo Domingo Airport [SDQ], Dominican Republic - Review of Rental24h.com
🇺🇸 ALAMO Car Rental in San Francisco Airport [SFO], USA - Review of Rental24h.com
🇺🇸 FOX Rent A Car Rental in San Diego Airport [SAN], USA - Review of Rental24h.com
🇨🇦 Zoom Rent a Car Car Rental in Toronto Pearson Intl Airport [YYZ], Canada - Review of Rental24h.com
🇺🇸 Review of Rental24h.com: FOX Rent A Car Car Rental in Miami International Airport [MIA], USA
🇳🇿 Snap Rentals Car Rental in Queenstown Airport [ZQN], New Zealand - Review of Rental24h.com
🇪🇸 WIBER Car Rental at Malaga Airport [AGP], Spain - Review of Rental24h.com
Latest booking searches made in LTT
|Reservation time span||Car class||Car model||Price||Date|
|5 days||Economy||Toyota Yaris||$76.98||1 year ago|
|2 weeks||Mini||Fiat 500||$30.63||1 year ago|
FAQ about renting a car at Saint Tropez - Airport
How to rent a car in LTT Airport, France?
Rental24h.com provides a powerful search engine and a simple car rental comparison and booking process. To get the best car rental in Saint Tropez, you should follow these steps:
- Make sure that Saint Tropez LTT Airport is selected as your pick-up and drop-off location;
- Choose the start and end of the trip applying the dates;
- Press the Search button;
- Compare the results, apply filters if you need a more specific offers;
- Choose what suits you the best;
- Provide main drivers information and payment details;
- Carefully read and agree to the Car Rental Terms & Conditions and Booking Terms;
- Click the “Confirm booking” button;
- Prepare all necessary documents and print out your booking confirmation voucher;
- Arrive on time to sign the car rental contract. And, hit the road.
What documents do I need to rent a car from Saint Tropez - Airport?
Read attentively the car rental requirements of the car rental company you choose in LTT Airport, France. The basic list of documents required at the Saint Tropezcar rental desk includes:
- A valid full driver's licence in the name of the main driver held for a minimum of 1 year. If you are a foreigner, you should provide the International Driving Permit along with your domestic driver’s license.
- Additional document confirming your identity. It can be a valid ID with a photo (national or international passport).
- A credit card with the first name and last name of the main driver with the required limit for paying a rental cost and a deposit.
- A printed-out rental voucher that you will find in your confirmation email.
- Any other document mentioned in the booking voucher.
How much does it cost to rent a car at Saint Tropez LTT Airport for one week?
The average weekly car rental rates at Saint Tropez - Airport start from $46 per day being a total $43 per week. Weekly car rentals are usually cheaper in terms of daily rates.
What is the cheapest car rental at LTT Airport, France?
The cheapest rental car at Saint Tropez is provided by EUROPCAR rental company. The price of Mini type vehicles like Fiat 500 or similar start from $31 per day.
EUROPCAR also has other types of vehicles for the lowest prices ever. However, before you rent a car, be sure to check all rental conditions, whether insurance is included, and if there will be additional payments. Be sure to have the answers to all your questions about car rental in Saint Tropez LTT Airport before paying for your reservation.
What car rental places are located at Saint Tropez - Airport?
Car rental companies that are located in the LTT Airport, France terminal include EUROPCAR and others.
What rental car companies will provide a shuttle bus in Saint Tropez?
Some companies provide Saint Tropez LTT Airport rental car shuttle bus service from the terminal to their pick-up point or rental office: etc.
What is the best car rental company at Saint Tropez - Airport?
According to numerous user reviews, the following car rental companies are considered to be the best at LTT Airport, France:
- Keddy-by-europcar (7.5/10 based on 10000 reviews). Best value for money and high-quality service.
What is the most popular rental car company in Saint Tropez?
The most popular car rental agency in Saint Tropez LTT Airport is Europcar. This company is a guarantee of reliability and good service with a great discount system. Europcar car rental rates start from $51 per day at Saint Tropez - Airport. This company offers transparent rental conditions, discounts, and bonuses.
What types of rental vehicles are the most popular at LTT Airport, France?
One of the most popular car rental models in Saint Tropez is Hyundai Accent of Economy car class. The lowest rate for Hyundai Accent or similar is offered by FOX and starts from $26 per day. Such cars are not only inexpensive to rent, but also they are very fuel-efficient.
Check out other frequently booked car rental classes and models in Saint Tropez LTT Airport in the following table.
|Citroen C4 Grand Picasso (5+2)||
|Ford S-Max (5+2)||
Which car rental accepts debit cards at Saint Tropez - Airport?
When you collect your rental car at LTT Airport, France, you should present a credit or debit card in the name of the main driver. If you decide to use a debit card to charge a deposit, you should be ready to the following conditions:
- Only MasterCard or VISA debit cards are accepted.
- You should know the PIN number of the card presented.
- The longest car rental duration is 28 days if you want to use a debit card.
While making a booking at Rental24h.com, you can pay for your reservation using all types of bank cards, including American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover Card, Japanese Credit Bureau Card, etc. We compare rental car Saint Tropez deals and 50,000+ other locations that allow debit and credit cards. Apply our “Cards Accepted At Pick-Up” filter to find car rental companies with desirable payment options.
How to pick up a rental car at Saint Tropez LTT Airport?
In order to pick up a rental car at Saint Tropez - Airport, you have to follow these simple steps:
- Arrive to the car rental counter at LTT Airport, France on time.
- Do not forget to take all obligatory documents.
- Check if the required maps are installed in the rental car or on your gadget.
- Assure that you collect the same car that is indicated in your contract.
- Verify that the fuel level in the tank is compliant with the contract.
- Examine the technical condition of the car.
- If you find any scratches on the car, make sure they are in the protocol and take photos of them.
How to return a rental car at Saint Tropez?
Saint Tropez LTT Airport car rental returns should go under the following order:
- Check the fuel level of your rental car. You should return a car with the same amount of gas as you picked it up.
- If you need to refuel your vehicle, find the closest gas station to Saint Tropez - Airport.
- Arrive before the time of drop-off not to get the late return fee.
- Be sure that you have all the required documents with you.
- Do not leave any personal belongings inside the car.
- Wait until your security deposit is refunded or unblocked. It may take up to 14 business days.