Alamo car rentals near La Fortuna - Downtown keyboard_arrow_down
Check out what Alamo cars are often rented in La Fortuna - Downtown, Costa Rica. To see your current rental options in
La Fortuna - Downtown, Costa Rica, fill in our main search form.
If you don’t see the car you want at La Fortuna - Downtown, Costa Rica, see the options at other pickup locations below.
What is the benefit of booking Alamo from rental24h.com?
Our exclusive rates are often lower than directly ordering from the Alamo website! Our long-term contracts
with the leading car rental companies allow us to surprise you with great discounts.
All prices on Rental24H are all-inclusive so you don't need to think of an additional car rental budget.
Reduce risk by purchasing insurance right on Rental24H while making your booking! Buying insurance online is
available for most countries. This will allow you to enjoy an absolutely carefree and safe ride.
Choose from Alamo rental locations near La Fortuna - Downtown, Costa Rica keyboard_arrow_down
TIP! To access the widest rental options select airport locations. Downtown and other locations
have fewer cars in stock but prices are 2-3% lower than in airports.
Cars to rent from La Fortuna - Downtown, Costa Rica
Alamo provides well-maintained clean and modern vehicles for a trouble-free trip.
To tailor your rental to your needs, it can be helpful to filter by the following groups:
A manual or an automatic transmission is also an option to choose.
Alamo car rental guide in La Fortuna - Downtown keyboard_arrow_down
||LA FORTUNA DOWNTOWN, LA FORTUNA, 11111
2,000 USD - 7,400 USD
$ 2000.00 - $ 7400.00
- Alamo was established in 1974 in Florida and aims at providing car rentals for tourists.
- Together with Europcar, Alamo forms the largest car hire network.
- From the very beginning the company has offered rental cars without mileage restrictions!
- Alamo is the official car rental company of Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
- Today the company features over 1,000 offices in 42 countries. Alamo car rental deals are available on
all the major resorts of Europe.
- Alamo offers a wide range of optional equipment like GPS navigators, child seats, ski racks, etc.
- The company follows the latest trends in the world of car hire service. Therefore, the most interesting
technologies emerging in the car rental market become immediately available with Alamo vehicles.
Alamo constantly offers its customers various discounts, which you can get through rental24h.com - start with just filling in our search form.
Additional options from Alamo car rental
Optional extras are available for a small additional charge.
Add an option you need on rental24h.com (so Alamo supplies your car with necessary extras in
advance) and pay for it right at the rental desk when you pick up your vehicle.
You may choose from the following:
- GPS navigation system
- additional driver (a right to drive a car for a person who is not the main driver)
- booster seat
- child seat
- baby seat.
Seasonal options are also available:
- winter tyres
- snow chains
- ski rack.
Before pick up
After you've made a booking from our website, you will get a confirmation voucher in your email with all
information you might need for the time of rental:
- Contact information
- Budget rental desk address
- Pick up and drop off time and locations
- Details about your car
- Mandatory documents list
- Fuel policy of your rental
- Insurance information
- Payment details
- Cancellation policy information
At the rental desk
- Documents you need to show to car rental agent:
- Your printed confirmation voucher,
- Drivers license (and international driving permit if your national one is not in Roman alphabet),
- A credit card in the main driver's name with funds enough to cover the excess;
- Solve an insurance issue:
- Buy insurance online while making a reservation, and relax,
- Buy insurance right at the rental desk (but it will be more expensive then purchasing insurance
online on the website),
If you don’t choose to buy insurance (or buy excess insurance online, see our F.A.Q.), a sum of money
(excess) will be blocked on your credit card for the time of rental and unblocked when you return
the car safely.
After you've got the keys
Before driving away, we recommend you to check:
- if there is any damage to the car.
- if the fuel tank contents matches your fuel policy.
Returning the car
Mostly it’s a fast procedure. You just need to:
- refuel the car according to the fuel policy of your deal,
- leave the car on a company’s parking
- return the keys to a car rental agent at the desk.