Nissan car rental in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo Airport [PUQ]
If you prefer Nissan cars or know that the car with the characteristics you want is presented in the Nissan range in PUQ Airport, Chile, start your search from this page. Enter the dates you need in the search form or click on the image of the car that suits you below.
Here you will find the Nissan vehicles that you can rent in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport. The rates of shown cars are based on previous searches. Nissan rental cars are highlighted with an orange frame. You will find more up-to-date information by clicking on the car or by filling in the search form.
Nissan rental cars in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo Airport [PUQ] and other relevant cars
Nissan Terrano Pickup
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
Volkswagen T - Cross
- Unlimited mileage
- Airport fee
Nissan rental cars in Punta Arenas and other relevant cars 15.04 km / 9.34 mi
Nissan Terrano Pickup
What category is Nissan car rental?
Nissan rental will suit those who just need a reliable car to meet their travel goals. As a bonus, you will also appreciate the comfortable interior and beautiful exterior of the car.
You will be happy to quickly find the best Nissan rental car deal at Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport as these vehicles come in a variety of categories. Mini, compact, mid-size, SUV, and even luxury Nissan for rent may be found at Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo.
- Today Nissan is the 3rd largest Japanese automaker and one of the leaders in the global automobile industry. In addition to its plants in Japan the company has many divisions and subsidiaries worldwide
- Nissan Motor owns the luxurious Infiniti brand.
- When developing and manufacturing Nissan cars, special attention is paid to the appearance of the car. For example, in 1988 the model Nissan Silvia Q won the "Grand Prix for Best Design", later it was awarded the "Japanese Car of 88-89 years".
- In 2010, Nissan became the manufacturer of the world's first mass-market and affordable global electric car Nissan Leaf.
- The most intriguing point in the new "health-enhancing" concept of Nissan is the air filter with vitamin C which moisturizes the skin of passengers.
- Rental24h.com provides a fast & easy search for your favorite Nissan vehicles in PUQ Airport, Chile.
- We offer multiple Nissan rental offers at reduced prices.
- You can find full information about vendors, car models, and car groups on rental24h.com.
- Our Nissan vehicles in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport are provided by only world-trusted and reliable vendors.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Our customer support operates 24/7 to help you with Nissan rental in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport.
Best car rental companies at Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo Airport [PUQ]
How much does it cost to rent a Nissan in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport?
The average Nissan car rental price in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo is $100 per day. You will also find both a lower and a higher rate, because it depends on many factors. The most important of them is the vehicle class. The cheapest Nissan rental at PUQ Airport, Chile is available at $69 per day. On the other hand, you can rent a Nissan of higher classes such as a luxury or premium for the price of $180 per day. The higher the class of a car, the higher the price.
Other things that affect the price are the specific car rental company, season of rental, duration of rental period, and location. It always makes sense to check other Nissan rental car locations near Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport in order to find the best price.
Where to rent a Nissan in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport?
You can pick up Nissan rental in any convenient location. In addition to a pick-up point at Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo, it’s possible to rent Nissan at other airports in the area or take advantage of city downtown locations. You will find them near railway stations, the main sights of the city, as well as at some hotels.
Car rental locations with Nissan vehicles near PUQ Airport, Chile
Find your best Nissan rental in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport and don’t forget to compare available offers in rental places nearby to rent your perfect Nissan near Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport.
Nearby downtown car rental locations
15.04 km / 9.34 mi
Note: The prices and the number of cars in the location may vary depending on the rental location. For example, renting Nissan at the airport is often more expensive than downtown, but the car inventory there is the largest, so firstly, check all offers in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo and compare prices before renting a car.
Map of car rental places in PUQ Airport, Chile and nearby
To ease your search, check out the map of locations near Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport and find the best place to pick up Nissan rental car for your trip.
If you haven’t found the suitable model of Nissan in your area, we can find you alternative offers - from mini and economy cars to full-size vehicles and SUVs, from luxury cars or convertibles to exotic car models. Fill in the search form and view all the possible cars in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport.
FAQ about Nissan rental in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo
What rental car companies rent Nissan in PUQ Airport, Chile?
When inspecting the list of Nissan cars in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport, the choice of agency to deal with plays one of the most significant roles. A good supplier is a key to a trouble-free road trip, while a company with a bad reputation can ruin your vacation at all. We gathered only reliable suppliers, which will do their best to make your trip pleasant and easy.
Among those vendors who offer Nissan vehicles at Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport, you will find only well-known leading brands, including Avis and Europcar.
Want to see the full list of companies providing car rental service in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo? Find it below!
What is the best car rental company that provides Nissan car rental in PUQ Airport, Chile?
Your car rental experience at Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport is largely dependent on the particular provider. In accordance with thousands of positive customers’ reviews, the following 3 companies are the finest to pick up any Nissan model:
The cheapest Nissan model from Avis is Nissan Terrano Pickup from $73.91 per day.
The lowest price for Nissan car rental from Europcar in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport is Nissan Pathfinder from $88.121 per day.
Which Nissan cars I can rent in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo?
You can choose from the following groups of Nissan rental in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo:
|Mini / Compact||
Mini and Compact cars feature high maneuverability and are suitable for city driving.
Vehicle fleet:Nissan Micra, Nissan Leaf Electric, Nissan March
Intermediate vehicles feature a good level of comfort and attractive design.
Vehicle fleet:Nissan Maxima
SUVs are suitable for cross-country driving.
Vehicle fleet:Nissan Rogue, Nissan Juke, Nissan Patrol, Nissan Qashqai
Luxury cars have an eye-catching design and first-class technical characteristics.
Vehicle fleet:Nissan GTR
What is the cheapest Nissan rental car in PUQ Airport, Chile?
By using our website, you can compare many parameters of available deals, including the price of a rental car from different suppliers.
Therefore, the lowest price for Nissan vehicles at Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport is not a dream - you have the opportunity to drive the Nissan Terrano Pickup at just $73.91 per day.
What car rental company has the lowest Nissan rental car price in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport?
The cheapest Nissan model presented in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo is the Nissan Terrano Pickup, which is available from avis for $73.91 per day. What’s more, along with an attractive price, you get a trusted provider with an impeccable reputation.
What is the most popular Nissan car rental model in PUQ Airport, Chile?
Each Nissan model is recognized as a reliable car, which is great for city trips, as well as for driving on highways. Comfort and ease of control are one of the main distinguishing features of this car.
More often than not, people rent a Nissan Terrano Pickup, which is a nice-looking and fairly roomy vehicle. It’s accessible at a price of $73.91 per day in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport.
What is the most popular supplier of Nissan car rentals in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport?
The degree of trust and desire to cooperate with the car hire agency forms its popularity level. According to many reviews of happy travelers, Avis is a company you can deal with without any doubt.
Along with excellent service, the supplier offers the most advantageous deal - Nissan Terrano Pickup for $73.91 a day.
How to rent a Nissan in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo?
With Rental24H.com, you can rent a Nissan at PUQ Airport, Chile much faster than you expected. Our simple and clear search engine will do everything for you, taking into account your needs and desires. Check out the following step-by-step guide to find the best Nissan rental deal at Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport right now.
- Fill out our search form:
- Go to the top of the page where our search form is located;
- In the “Pick up location” field, specify Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport;
- Select pick up and drop off dates/times;
- Find a suitable guaranteed Nissan car rental:
- Get a list of all available options by clicking the Search button;
- Sort the search results by selecting the desired car rental category at Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo;
- Choose the best Nissan rental car with “Guaranteed Car Model” sign;
- Complete your booking:
- Add the required extra options to your rental;
- Enter the personal information of the main driver and payment details;
- Confirm booking and print the confirmation voucher;
- Pick up your Nissan rental car:
- Find the company's office at PUQ Airport, Chile;
- Provide all the necessary documents to the employee;
- Sign the contract and get the keys;
- Specify the details of the car return;
- Go to the parking lot to pick up your car;
- Start your trip!
Please note that most car rental companies don’t guarantee you a specific Nissan car model. They can guarantee you only a car from a certain car class. All cars from the group you’ve chosen have approximately the same size and are similar in their technical characteristics.
Choosing a car marked "or similar" will get you a selected or similar vehicle. Thus, if you select a 5-seater car with an automatic gearbox, you will get a car with an automatic transmission with a capacity of not less than 5 passengers.
In order to rent the exact car model you want, then look for offers with the “Guaranteed Car Model" inscription on the page with the results of your search in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport. This means, in the absence of such a sign, the company doesn’t accept claims regarding the car that you get in the end.
How old do I have to be to rent Nissan in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport?
If you want to drive a Nissan rental vehicle, you need to meet some minimum age requirements:
- 20 years old to rent in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo;
- 18 years old to rent in MI and NY states.
In all cases, when you are under 25, companies are authorized to charge you an underage fee of about $20-70 per day depending on your age and car rental location. The exception is military or government renters traveling on business - they can avoid age surcharges.
This additional under 25 fee must be paid during pick up at the counter in PUQ Airport, Chile.
How to find a cheap Nissan car rental in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport?
Travel should be exciting, but not too expensive. Those who are searching for a cheap rental car at Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport say so.
Indeed, car rental can sometimes make up a large part of your budget, which is bad news for money-saving travelers. Thus, it may seem that the only solution in this situation is to find a cheap local no-name provider with a poor reputation.
Fortunately, things are much better. There are still several ways to work with a leading brand and at the same time save your money on something more important to you:
- Reserve your Nissan vehicle a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to the definite date;
- Compare rates in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo with the prices in the neighboring locations to find the best rate for a favorite Nissan model;
- Rent a car for a minimum of 7 consecutive days to get each separate rental day much cheaper;
- Choose a car according to your needs and not according to appearance;
- Ask for full-to-full gas option;
- Use your individual domestic insurance or choose a reasonable package on our website;
- Avoid one-way and interstate rentals, as well as border crossing;
- Reject unnecessary optional extras and additional equipment;
- Benefit from promotions and additional discounts.
Can I pay for my Nissan rental car reservation with a debit card at PUQ Airport, Chile?
Almost every company requires a credit card deposit, which is needed to compensate for vehicle damage as a consequence of the driver’s fault. Of course, it doesn’t apply to items covered by insurance.
As for the debit card, with its help, you have the opportunity to pay the cost of your Nissan rental only.
Can someone else drive my Nissan rental car in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo - Airport?
Since a long trip by car is associated with increased fatigue, it makes sense to take the additional driver option in Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo PUQ Airport.
Along with you, an extra driver has the right to drive a Nissan car. But keep in mind that the main renter is liable for material damages anyway. An additional driver can be opted on the reservation page or exactly in the agency’s kiosk.
What does Nissan rental car insurance cover at Punta Arenas - C.ibanez Del Campo?
Insurance is what all companies require when you want to pick up a car. It’s a guarantee of coverage for all cases in which the vehicle, driver, passengers or third parties were damaged or injured.
When booking a rental car on our website, the price often includes a compulsory insurance package such as:
- CDW - collision damage waiver - this is the rental insurance, which is required in 90% of the cases of rental cars. Without this insurance, rental companies won’t give you a car. Therefore, this insurance is usually included in the price of the car rental and you can’t refuse it. This insurance protects you and the Nissan rental car from most damage in case of an accident.
- TW - theft protection - theft insurance. Also, it is required in most cases and its cost is included in the rental.
- TP- third party- insurance of your liability to third parties.
To rent a car abroad, you may use your personal protection or insurance that comes with your bank card. Just don’t forget to clarify the possibility of its application in terms of international car rental.
Excess Fee is the amount of the deposit that will be blocked on your credit card in case of damage or car theft. If at the end of the rental nothing bad happens with the car, then the entire amount of the deposit will be returned to you on your credit card. On the other hand, whatever happens to the car, the amount of the deposit is the maximum amount you risk. This is very convenient and allows you not to worry about renting a car in PUQ Airport, Chile. Some rental companies allow you to reduce the amount of the deposit by paying some part of the cost of insurance (Complete cover package). In this case, the amount of excess fee can be reduced by 50%, and even 80% - for example, from 1000 USD to 500 or even to 200.
You always have an opportunity to purchase full insurance from your selected car rental provider. Or, you can buy Excess Insurance on our website at the reservation stage - this is a very convenient way to protect yourself from potential material losses. Choose coverage with zero excess to avoid liability. If you bought an excess insurance, then in case of any problems with the car - whether it's just a scratch or significant damage - our insurance company will refund the amount of the excess fee withheld with you by the rental company.
Please, examine the rental conditions of a particular Nissan car model to get maximum detailed information on insurance provided for it.