Car rental locations near St. Anthony - Airport
Nearby downtown car rental locations
Map of rental car offices in and near YAY Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador
When you are already at St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador, Canada, you can easily find “car rental near me” on our website. You can find the closest pick-up rental spot in and near St. Anthony - Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador with a distance to the rental office. Some offices are located in downtown St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador, so consider the time you need to get there.
Because of airport fees and taxes, car rental prices in St. Anthony YAY Airport may be higher than off-site. Use our map to figure out where you can look for off-airport locations. However, bear in mind that the greatest variety of rental car deals is at YAY Airport, Canada.
FAQ about renting a car at YAY Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador
How to rent a car in St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador, Canada?
Rental24h.com provides a powerful search engine and a simple car rental comparison and booking process. To get the best car rental in St. Anthony - Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador, you should follow these steps:
- Make sure that St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador is selected as your pick-up and drop-off location;
- Choose the start and end of the trip applying the dates;
- Press the Search button;
- Compare the results, apply filters if you need a more specific offers;
- Choose what suits you the best;
- Provide main drivers information and payment details;
- Carefully read and agree to the Car Rental Terms & Conditions and Booking Terms;
- Click the “Confirm booking” button;
- Prepare all necessary documents and print out your booking confirmation voucher;
- Arrive on time to sign the car rental contract. And, hit the road.
What documents do I need to rent a car from St. Anthony YAY Airport?
Read attentively the car rental requirements of the car rental company you choose in YAY Airport, Canada. The basic list of documents required at the St. Anthonycar rental desk includes:
- A valid full driver's licence in the name of the main driver held for a minimum of 1 year. If you are a foreigner, you should provide the International Driving Permit along with your domestic driver’s license.
- Additional document confirming your identity. It can be a valid ID with a photo (national or international passport).
- A credit card with the first name and last name of the main driver with the required limit for paying a rental cost and a deposit.
- A printed-out rental voucher that you will find in your confirmation email.
- Any other document mentioned in the booking voucher.
How much does it cost to rent a car at St. Anthony - Airport for one week?
The average weekly car rental rates at YAY Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador start from $ per day being a total $ per week. Weekly car rentals are usually cheaper in terms of daily rates.
What car rental places are located at St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador, Canada?
Car rental companies that are located in the St. Anthony - Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador terminal include and others.
What rental car companies will provide a shuttle bus in St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador?
Some companies provide St. Anthony YAY Airport rental car shuttle bus service from the terminal to their pick-up point or rental office: etc.
What is the best car rental company at YAY Airport, Canada?
According to numerous user reviews, the following car rental companies are considered to be the best at St. Anthony:
What types of rental vehicles are the most popular at St. Anthony - Airport?
One of the most popular car rental models in YAY Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador is Hyundai Accent of Economy car class. The lowest rate for Hyundai Accent or similar is offered by FOX and starts from $26 per day. Such cars are not only inexpensive to rent, but also they are very fuel-efficient.
Check out other frequently booked car rental classes and models in St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador, Canada in the following table.
|Citroen C4 Grand Picasso (5+2)||
|Ford S-Max (5+2)||
Which car rental accepts debit cards at St. Anthony - Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador?
When you collect your rental car at St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador, you should present a credit or debit card in the name of the main driver. If you decide to use a debit card to charge a deposit, you should be ready to the following conditions:
- Only MasterCard or VISA debit cards are accepted.
- You should know the PIN number of the card presented.
- The longest car rental duration is 28 days if you want to use a debit card.
While making a booking at Rental24h.com, you can pay for your reservation using all types of bank cards, including American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover Card, Japanese Credit Bureau Card, etc. We compare rental car St. Anthony YAY Airport deals and 50,000+ other locations that allow debit and credit cards. Apply our “Cards Accepted At Pick-Up” filter to find car rental companies with desirable payment options.
How to pick up a rental car at YAY Airport, Canada?
In order to pick up a rental car at St. Anthony, you have to follow these simple steps:
- Arrive to the car rental counter at St. Anthony - Airport on time.
- Do not forget to take all obligatory documents.
- Check if the required maps are installed in the rental car or on your gadget.
- Assure that you collect the same car that is indicated in your contract.
- Verify that the fuel level in the tank is compliant with the contract.
- Examine the technical condition of the car.
- If you find any scratches on the car, make sure they are in the protocol and take photos of them.
How to return a rental car at YAY Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador?
St. Anthony, Newfoundland-and-labrador, Canada car rental returns should go under the following order:
- Check the fuel level of your rental car. You should return a car with the same amount of gas as you picked it up.
- If you need to refuel your vehicle, find the closest gas station to St. Anthony - Airport, Newfoundland-and-labrador.
- Arrive before the time of drop-off not to get the late return fee.
- Be sure that you have all the required documents with you.
- Do not leave any personal belongings inside the car.
- Wait until your security deposit is refunded or unblocked. It may take up to 14 business days.