Map of rental car offices in or near Almenara, Brazil
Want to see all the available Almenara, Brazil car rental offices in the area? Use the map below. It shows all pick-up spots and makes it possible to find ‘car rental near me’.
In order to ease your search, we have added the address and the approximate distance from each point to Almenara, Brazil, allowing you to plan your route in advance. Just click on the desired pick-up point to see this information. Another click on the address bar will take you to the search page, where you can look for all car rentals currently available in Almenara, Brazil.
Car rental locations in Almenara, Brazil
You can pick up a car rental Almenara, Brazil in airport/downtown locations within the city. If you’re traveling to Almenara, Brazil by plane, then the easiest way is to pick up a vehicle at the airport immediately after landing. Alternatively, it’s possible to choose one of the nearby city pick-up points located near the main urban attractions, railway stations, and hotels.
Check out all available Almenara, Brazil locations below. For your convenience, we have indicated the approximate mileage to the city center so you can choose the best place to start your trip.
Nearby downtown car rental locations
Almenara - Central
0.41 km / 0.25 mi
FAQ about renting a car in Almenara, Brazil
How much does it cost to rent a car in Almenara, Brazil?
Rental cars in Almenara, Brazil will cost you from $25 to $308 per day. Such a wide range of rates means that many different factors affect the price. For example, whether you rent an economy or a luxury car, with full insurance or basic, in high or low season, etc.
In order to understand the issue, check out what determines the car rental price in Almenara, Brazil:
- vehicle size and category;
- current demand in a specific location;
- length of the rental period;
- the place where you return Almenara, Brazil rental car;
- driver's age;
- the pricing policy of a certain company;
- the territorial coverage of the upcoming trip;
- type of insurance plan;
- company’s mileage policy;
- vehicle additional equipment;
- optional extras included.
What types of vehicles can you rent in Almenara, Brazil?
You can find Almenara, Brazil rental cars to suit any taste, budget, and need. Family travelers will enjoy comfortable full-size cars and minivans, while adventurers will benefit from 4x4 SUVs. If you want to save money, choose among compact, economy, and midsize cars. The full list of vehicle categories available in Almenara, Brazil through our website includes mini, compact, economy, standard, mid-size, full-size, SUV, premium, luxury, minivan, passenger van, pickup truck, and convertible vehicles.
If you are unsure of which to choose, explore our list of most popular car rentals in Almenara, Brazil, and their major features below.
How to rent a car in Almenara, Brazil?
High-quality and cheap car rentals in Almenara, Brazil is the first thing we can offer you. The second is an easy booking process that doesn't take much time at all. Our search engine will do everything for you — all you need to do is enter the initial data.
Here's how you can book a car in Almenara, Brazil through our website in 10 simple steps:
- Go to the top of this page and find our search form.
- Make sure the correct Almenara, Brazil pick-up location is selected. If necessary, you can select a different drop-off location.
- Specify the start/end dates and time of your trip.
- Click the Search button and wait a few seconds for the results.
- Filter the found car rentals in Almenara, Brazil by vehicle category and other parameters, including company, fuel policy, promotions, etc.
- Choose the car that suits you best.
- Add extra options, such as an additional driver, child seat, GPS device, etc.
- Enter the main driver's personal and payment information.
- Confirm your booking.
- Print the confirmation voucher found in your e-mail inbox.
What do you need to rent a car in Almenara, Brazil?
It's simple. You need to meet the age requirements and have the following documents to rent car in Almenara, Brazil:
- Driver's license. You must provide a non-revoked and non-expired driver's license that you have held for at least 1 year. Learners’ permits are not accepted. UK renters should have a photocard along with their license. If your driver’s license is not in English, in most cases, companies require an International Driving Permit (IDP).
- Credit card. Get your credit card ready to pick up a car rental in Almenara, Brazil. It must be issued in the name and surname of the main driver. Ensure that there’s enough balance on the card both for a deposit and the rental.
- Passport. Companies often ask foreign renters to provide a domestic passport as an extra form of identification in addition to a driver's license.
- Confirmation voucher. You will find an e-voucher in your email inbox. Print it out to present at the counter on collecting.
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Almenara, Brazil?
Although most companies allow 21-year-old drivers, the minimum age to drive a rental car in Almenara, Brazil is 20. Such categories of cars as luxury, premium cars, and passenger vans are often not available to young renters.
Remember that drivers who pick up Almenara, Brazil car rental under 25 years of age must pay a young driver's fee, which ranges from $20 to $35 per day. It’s not included in the price, but you have to pay it at the counter upon pick up. By the way, there are a few easy ways to avoid a young driver’s surcharge through AAA and USAA memberships and other fee waivers.
Which car rentals accept debit cards in Almenara, Brazil?
You can enjoy a car for rent in Almenara, Brazil with a debit card from Hertz, Thrifty, and Dollar. However, there are some debit card requirements and restrictions:
- Your debit card should have a VISA or MasterCard logo and embossed numbers on it, and it must also contain the name of the main driver.
- Prepaid and electronic cards (Visa Electron) are not accepted.
- The required amount in the account should cover both the deposit and the basic rental cost.
- Debit cards are not suitable for rentals longer than 28 consecutive days.
Finding a cheap car rental in Almenara, Brazil that accepts payment with a debit card is very simple. After you have searched for the desired location on our website, sort the results by the type of bank card accepted.
What is the best car rental company in Almenara, Brazil?
According to the customer rating, the best Almenara, Brazil car rental companies are Such a high rating means they have won the trust of users with excellent service, clean and reliable vehicles, as well as a reasonable price.
What is the cheapest car rental in Almenara, Brazil?
OptimoRent ($30/day), Hertz ($34/day), and Budget ($42/day) provide the best rates. The cheapest car rental in Almenara, Brazil is the Fiat 500 available for $30 per day.
Which is the best rental car in Almenara, Brazil?
Hyundai Accent or similar is among the best rental car deals in Almenara, Brazil. This economy car is perfect for couples and families with one child. Plus, its fuel efficiency and cheap price will delight those who are on a budget.
Other providers, including Fox, NU Car Rental, and Easirent, offer Almenara, Brazil rental cars outside of the airport. They also provide free shuttle transfer to/from their offices or a “Meet and Greet” service.
How to get a cheap rental car in Almenara, Brazil?
It's always a bonus when you manage to save on car rentals and can spend that money on something special. What’s more, it’s very easy if you follow some tips. Here are some great ways to enjoy cheap rental cars in Almenara, Brazil:
- Choose the cheapest economy car. If such a car is enough for your trip, why pay more? The company’s employee will most likely try to persuade you to make a paid upgrade, but don't be misled by them. Very often, economy and small cars are not available due to the high demand, and you will receive an upgrade for free.
- Try different rental periods. You can’t know in advance how much you will pay, for example, for a 4-day car rental in Almenara, Brazil. Therefore, try different periods, and perhaps a weekly rental will cost you less than you pay for 4 days. If the company doesn’t apply an early return fee, then you can take advantage of this.
- Compare weekday and weekend rates. The price can vary greatly depending on the day of the week. Be sure to check all the options. A flexible approach trip starting date can save you a lot of money.
- Look in downtown locations. A cheap rental car in Almenara, Brazil is often waiting for you not at the airport, but in a nearby city location. This is all due to airport taxes, which make the final price higher. Don’t be afraid to look around for more great deals!
- Say “No” to extra options. Companies often offer you extra options such as GPS, toll pass, child seat, etc. Discard those that you don’t need, reducing the total cost.
- Choose the full-to-full fuel option. This option means that you need to go to the gas station and refuel your Almenara, Brazil car rental vehicle yourself. The price per gallon at the gas station is much lower than if you pay for it upon return. Consequently, you will save money again.
- Give up insurance if you can. Choosing alternative insurance will allow you to opt-out of the basic plan that the rental company offers you. For example, your personal car insurance, or the insurance that comes with your credit card, may cover your rental car as well. This is a great way to save money!
- Benefit from memberships. Some Almenara, Brazil rental car companies offer discounts for travelers with active AAA, AARP, Military/Veteran, or any other memberships at hand. If you have one, find out what benefits you may have access to.
- Pay for a car upfront. You can often save 10-15% if you pay right after booking. Use this as a way to save money if you are confident about your future trip to Almenara, Brazil.