Thrifty (5.2/10) and Hertz (6.4/10) car rental companies provide the cheapest full size SUV rentals in LAX Airport. Thrifty offers cheap 7-passenger SUV rentals starting from $62 per day for a Nissan Pathfinder or similar rental, whilst a similar size SUV rental from Hertz will cost you from $70 per day.
For comparison, you can refer to the best-rated car rental company at Los Angeles Airport. With Alamo (9.1), you can rent a Chevrolet Tahoe or similar from $141 per day.
For a cheaper option and high quality service, you can choose Sixt (7.9) to rent SUVs for cheap. The rate of a 5-seater Mercedes GLC or similar rental starts from from $108 per day at LAX Airport. If you want to rent a 7-seater SUV from Sixt in Los Angeles, you can book a GMC Acadia for $117 per day.
Don’t forget to check out the offers of car rental companies that rent full size SUVs at Los Angeles [LAX] Airport: Alamo (9.1/10), Sixt (7.9/10), National (7.1/10), Enterprise (6.6/10), Hertz (6.4/10), Budget (6.3/10), Thrifty (5.2/10), Dollar (5.2/10), NU (4.9/10), etc.
For instance, the cheapest full size SUV rental from NU (4.9/10) is a 7-seater Dodge Durango from $125 per day. Almost for the same rate you can rent a 5-seater SUV from National (7.1/10): Audi Q3 rental will cost you $126 per day.
Best full size SUV rental companies by features
Almost all full size SUV rental deals at Los Angeles Airport are with unlimited mileage. Therefore, check out some extra reasons to choose the following full size SUV car rental companies:
- Sixt is highly rated by our customers and at the same time offers reasonable full size SUV rental prices. They offer a huge variety of new and quality of rental SUVs for any type of trips on any budget.
- Alamo has the highest customers’ rating at Los Angeles Airport with an average score of 9.1/10. The company is known for clean cars, absence of additional fees, easy and quick pick-up and return processes, and friendly staff at LAX Airport.
- Budget has the lowest car rental deposits in Los Angeles. So for a full size SUV rental with reduced deposit at LAX Airport, check out Budget’s terms and conditions.
- Dollar, Hertz, and Thrifty are known for the fastest car rental pick-up procedures at Los Angeles Airport. It usually takes up to 10 minutes to collect a vehicle from these agencies.
- Thrifty and Dollar will allow you to pick up a full size SUV both with credit or debit cards.
In closing, to book your cheapest full size SUV rental at LAX Airport, you should note that the price of an SUV is determined by many factors: the car model, its segment, maintenance cost, availability of additional options, rental duration, time when booked, rental season, etc. Moreover, car rentals at LAX Airport may be slightly more expensive than usual due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We recommend to book your rental SUV in advance to get lower prices of large SUV rentals in Los Angeles.