Сheap car rentals at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl.
If you are searching for the best NAS Airport, Bahamas car rentals, Rental24h.com right place to stop. We gathered almost all available Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport car rental companies which offer a huge variety of vehicles, free additional extras, and lots of special discounts to our customers.
You can rent a car at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS Airport using our website and enjoy a simple and fast booking process. Our website provides an impressive number of rental cars, including luxury cars, SUVs, 7-seater minivans, convertible vehicles, economy and compact class autos. The powerful search engine and reasonable prices will help you choose a perfect rental car from one of the best Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. car rental companies.
Have to hit the road as soon as possible? Here is a list of the best offers you can book in NAS Airport, Bahamas:
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
- Unlimited mileage
Car rental locations near NAS Airport, Bahamas
Nearby downtown car rental locations
Map of rental car offices in and near Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport
When you are already at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS Airport, you can easily find “car rental near me” on our website. You can find the closest pick-up rental spot in and near Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. with a distance to the rental office. Some offices are located in downtown NAS Airport, Bahamas, so consider the time you need to get there.
Because of airport fees and taxes, car rental prices in Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport may be higher than off-site. Use our map to figure out where you can look for off-airport locations. However, bear in mind that the greatest variety of rental car deals is at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS Airport.
How much does it cost to rent a car at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport [NAS]
On average, the cost of renting a car at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. is $77 per day. Nevertheless, the prices start from $57 per day and can be as high as $96 per day at NAS Airport, Bahamas. The final cost directly depends on the car rental category, vehicle specifications, your age, time of booking, duration of rental, etc.
If you want to get a cheaper car for rent, consider these simple tips:
- It will be cheaper if you take and return a rental car at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport.
- A rental car with a manual transmission will cost you less than with an automatic one.
- Small vehicles usually cost less and have better gas mileage.
- The more experienced the driver, the more chances to save on car rental insurance.
The daily prices of rental cars from the most trusted car rental agencies at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS AirportNassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. are displayed in the table below.
||from $56.94||from $83.09||from $95.79||-|
||from $105.90||-||-||from $81.35|
Use our search form to find current car rental prices for your rental dates at NAS Airport, Bahamas.
Rental car classes available at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport
Due to the fact that 2 companies provide car rentals in and near Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS Airport Airport, the choice of vehicles is quite large. You can find Economy, and SUV car rental classes in Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. . Select a group of vehicles you are interested in to see detailed information about it. You will get the current rates, car models, rental requirements in NAS Airport, Bahamas.
Car rental conditions in Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport
|Vendor||Pick-up type||Fuel||Bonuses||Excess Fee 2|
|Airport terminal pickup||Pick up and return full||
|Airport terminal pickup||-||
Latest booking searches made in NAS
|Reservation time span||Car class||Car model||Price||Date|
|1 week||SUV||Suzuki XL7||$95.79||3 years ago|
|6 days||Economy||Suzuki Swift||$57.11||3 years ago|
|3 days||Economy||Toyota Yaris||$87.39||4 years ago|
|1 week||Compact||Chevrolet Cruze||$76.74||4 years ago|
FAQ about renting a car at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport
How to rent a car in Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS Airport?
Rental24h.com provides a powerful search engine and a simple car rental comparison and booking process. To get the best car rental in Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. , you should follow these steps:
- Make sure that NAS Airport, Bahamas is selected as your pick-up and drop-off location;
- Choose the start and end of the trip applying the dates;
- Press the Search button;
- Compare the results, apply filters if you need a more specific offers;
- Choose what suits you the best;
- Provide main drivers information and payment details;
- Carefully read and agree to the Car Rental Terms & Conditions and Booking Terms;
- Click the “Confirm booking” button;
- Prepare all necessary documents and print out your booking confirmation voucher;
- Arrive on time to sign the car rental contract. And, hit the road.
What documents do I need to rent a car from Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport?
Read attentively the car rental requirements of the car rental company you choose in Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS Airport. The basic list of documents required at the Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. car rental desk includes:
- A valid full driver's licence in the name of the main driver held for a minimum of 1 year. If you are a foreigner, you should provide the International Driving Permit along with your domestic driver’s license.
- Additional document confirming your identity. It can be a valid ID with a photo (national or international passport).
- A credit card with the first name and last name of the main driver with the required limit for paying a rental cost and a deposit.
- A printed-out rental voucher that you will find in your confirmation email.
- Any other document mentioned in the booking voucher.
How much does it cost to rent a car at NAS Airport, Bahamas for one week?
The average weekly car rental rates at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport start from $85 per day being a total $144 per week. Weekly car rentals are usually cheaper in terms of daily rates.
What is the cheapest car rental at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS Airport?
The cheapest rental car at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. is provided by AVIS rental company. The price of Economy type vehicles like Suzuki Swift or similar start from $57 per day.
AVIS also has other types of vehicles for the lowest prices ever. However, before you rent a car, be sure to check all rental conditions, whether insurance is included, and if there will be additional payments. Be sure to have the answers to all your questions about car rental in NAS Airport, Bahamas before paying for your reservation.
What car rental places are located at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport?
Car rental companies that are located in the Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS Airport terminal include and others.
What rental car companies will provide a shuttle bus in Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. ?
Some companies provide NAS Airport, Bahamas rental car shuttle bus service from the terminal to their pick-up point or rental office: etc.
What is the best car rental company at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport?
According to numerous user reviews, the following car rental companies are considered to be the best at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS Airport:
What types of rental vehicles are the most popular at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. ?
One of the most popular car rental models in NAS Airport, Bahamas is Hyundai Accent of Economy car class. The lowest rate for Hyundai Accent or similar is offered by FOX and starts from $26 per day. Such cars are not only inexpensive to rent, but also they are very fuel-efficient.
Check out other frequently booked car rental classes and models in Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport in the following table.
|Citroen C4 Grand Picasso (5+2)||
|Ford S-Max (5+2)||
Which car rental accepts debit cards at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS Airport?
When you collect your rental car at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. , you should present a credit or debit card in the name of the main driver. If you decide to use a debit card to charge a deposit, you should be ready to the following conditions:
- Only MasterCard or VISA debit cards are accepted.
- You should know the PIN number of the card presented.
- The longest car rental duration is 28 days if you want to use a debit card.
While making a booking at Rental24h.com, you can pay for your reservation using all types of bank cards, including American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover Card, Japanese Credit Bureau Card, etc. We compare rental car NAS Airport, Bahamas deals and 50,000+ other locations that allow debit and credit cards. Apply our “Cards Accepted At Pick-Up” filter to find car rental companies with desirable payment options.
How to pick up a rental car at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport?
In order to pick up a rental car at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS Airport, you have to follow these simple steps:
- Arrive to the car rental counter at Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. on time.
- Do not forget to take all obligatory documents.
- Check if the required maps are installed in the rental car or on your gadget.
- Assure that you collect the same car that is indicated in your contract.
- Verify that the fuel level in the tank is compliant with the contract.
- Examine the technical condition of the car.
- If you find any scratches on the car, make sure they are in the protocol and take photos of them.
How to return a rental car at NAS Airport, Bahamas?
Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. Airport car rental returns should go under the following order:
- Check the fuel level of your rental car. You should return a car with the same amount of gas as you picked it up.
- If you need to refuel your vehicle, find the closest gas station to Nassau - Lynden Pindling Intl. NAS Airport.
- Arrive before the time of drop-off not to get the late return fee.
- Be sure that you have all the required documents with you.
- Do not leave any personal belongings inside the car.
- Wait until your security deposit is refunded or unblocked. It may take up to 14 business days.