Under 25 car rental in Wagga Wagga
Are you planning to take a trip to Wagga Wagga, Australia? Then, most likely, you will need to rent a car to drive across its spectacular terrain. That will not be a problem, as you can find many rental car offices of the most world-known suppliers and local vendors in Wagga Wagga, Australia. Most of these companies provide cheap car rentals for under 25 drivers. The minimum age to rent a car in Wagga Wagga, Australia is 21 years old, but there is the surcharge policy applied to all renters under the age of 25. To make a more educated decision before booking a car for under 25 driver, compare not only the renal car prices in Wagga Wagga, Australia, but also the under 25 car rental fee of different companies.
The Young Driver Surcharge is not usually included in the car rental price on our website. You will have to pay it at the rental desk before picking up your rental vehicle.
If you are traveling with a group of friends and lots of luggage, consider booking a passenger van rental in Wagga Wagga, Australia. With Rental24h.com, van rental is possible even for under 25 drivers. It is always a great way to embark on an adventure together with friends!
Under 25 rental cars in Wagga Wagga and other relevant cars
Toyota Camry Hybrid
Under 25 rental cars in Wagga Wagga Airport [WGA] and other relevant cars 9.74 km / 6.05 mi
If you are traveling on a tight budget, have a look at the costs of rental cars and Young Driver Fees in airports and downtown locations near Wagga Wagga, Australia. Compare them with the amount of money you will spend on car rental for under 25 in Wagga Wagga, Australia. Don’t forget to add the costs of the transport from Wagga Wagga, Australia to your selected pick-up location.
- Airport fee
Toyota Camry Hybrid
Toyota Land Cruiser
Toyota Corolla Sedan
- Airport fee
7 seat carrier
Map of under 25 car rental locations near Wagga Wagga, Australia
Couldn’t find a cheap rental car under 25 in Wagga Wagga, Australia? Compare car rental deals for young drivers in Wagga Wagga, Australia with offers in other nearest locations. Remember that when renting a car in Wagga Wagga, Australia, along with your daily rental cost, you have to pay an extra fee if you are under 25 years of age. The compulsory Young Driver Fee is a daily charge that covers the extra risk of accidents young drivers might get into. This additional cost can significantly erase the total cost of the rental. As a result, rental car can be approximately 10-20% more expensive for travelers aged 24 and younger.
FAQ about under 25 car rentals in Wagga Wagga, Australia
How to get a rental car under 25 in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
To rent a car in Wagga Wagga, Australia if you are 24 years old or younger, you have to select your desired pick-up and return locations, dates and times of your pick-up and drop-off and start your search. Before making your booking make sure you indicate your age and residency country correctly and proceed to reserve your vehicle.
To collect your under 25 rental car in Wagga Wagga, Australia successfully, you have to provide:
- a printed voucher of your booking on Rental24H.com;
- a full licence held for a minimum of 1 years (sometimes 2 years) with no major endorsements;
- an International Driver’s Permit if required;
- a valid photo ID (passport or national ID);
- a debit or credit card in the name of the main driver to pre-authorise/charge a deposit (Excess fee amount).
If you do not follow any of these requirements, you may be rejected to pick-up your car and get your money back. Learner permits or photocopies are not accepted. In addition, the use of debit cards can be limited by some of the rental agencies.
Which car rental company is the cheapest for under 25 in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
The cheapest under 25 rental vehicle in Wagga Wagga, Australia is provided by AVIS. It is economy class Kia Rio or similar for $40.02 per day.
You will also have to pay Under Age 25 Surcharge before collecting your car at the rental desk. With avis in Wagga Wagga, Australia, it may cost you additional $19.94 per day. Please, check this information attentively in rental conditions before making a booking.
Which car rental company is the best for under 25 in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
Among car rental companies that rent to under 25 drivers in Wagga Wagga, Australia, the best rated supplier is AVIS. Our customers rated it with an average score of 8.3 on a scale from 1 to 10. This rating is based on 2000+ AVIS car rental reviews in Wagga Wagga, Australia.
How much is under 25 car rental fee in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
Renting a car for an underage driver means additional expenses. So how much is an additional rental car fee for under 25 drivers? Here is a list of companies that rent to under 25 and approximate daily Young Driver Fees. On average, car suppliers charge $35 USD per day in Wagga Wagga, Australia. The table below will help you to find car rental with the lowest under 25 fee in Wagga Wagga, Australia.
Underage fee from different rent a car companies in Wagga Wagga, Australia
|Vendor||Standard car rental age||Young driver age||Under 25 car rental fee|
|25 to 99 years||21 to 24 years||$19.94|
Customers who fall outside the standard rental age will not be able to rent a car unless they pay young or senior driver fee. Please note that this fee will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
Which car rental company has the cheapest under 25 charge in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
Among car rental companies under 25 in Wagga Wagga, Australia, the cheapest young driver fee is offered by Avis. They charge extra $19.94 per day if you are from 21- to 24-year-old driver.
What car rental places rent to under 25 in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
There are under 25 providers that are located in Wagga Wagga, Australia and off-airport companies, which offer free shuttle bus rides to their offices. On-site under 25 car rental companies with Wagga Wagga, Australia terminal pick-up are Thrifty, Dollar, National.
Under 25 car rental agencies with off-airport locations are Alamo, Budget, Europcar, Hertz. These companies provide free shuttle bus or pick-up services from Wagga Wagga, Australia to their off-site offices.
If you could find your preferred under 25 rental car deal in Wagga Wagga, Australia, compare underage offers in nearby airport and downtown locations situated at short distances from Wagga Wagga, Australia.
Nearby car rental locations at airports
How to waive under 25 car rental fee in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
Renting a car in Wagga Wagga, Australia for under 25 driver is not going to be low-cost. Drivers from 21 to 24 are obliged to pay an extra fee. However, there are some exceptions. Let’s find out how you can avoid under 25 car rental fee in Wagga Wagga, Australia:
- You can get your car rental under 25 no fee from most agencies if you are governmental or military personnel and traveling on official business. In this case, they may provide you with special government or military rates.
- You can save at Hertz (up to $25 USD per day) with AAA discounts. The AAA (American Automobile Association) has collaborated with Hertz and offers a big number of benefits to its members including AAA car rental under 25. With this membership, any licensed driver between the ages of 18-24 avoids Young Driver Fee when rents a vehicle from Hertz.
- Under 25 aged drivers can benefit with USAA insurance program. The USAA under 25 car rental fee waivers at Avis, Budget, and Hertz for USAA members starts at age 18, while the USAA car rental under 25 fee waiver at Enterprise starts at the age of 21.
Which car rental company does not charge for under 25 in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
Rent a car companies that do not charge for under 25 in Wagga Wagga, Australia include Avis, Budget, Hertz, and Enterprise if you have the USAA membership. As AAA membership, you can also avoid under 25 fee from Hertz.
Why young drivers of 21-24 years of age are overcharged in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, young drivers under the age of 25 are considered to be high-risk drivers. Statistically, they are by 25% more often involved in car accidents than adults over 25 years old. For this reason, rental companies claim additional charge (Young Driver Surcharge) to cover expenses of potential damage.
How to get a cheap rental car under 25 in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
Don’t forget to learn our tips to save money on under 25 car rental before making a reservation in Wagga Wagga, Australia:
- Make your booking in advance;
- Keep tracking the changes of under 25 rental car prices after reservation. The prices may fall, and you have a free cancelation;
- Try to pick up and drop off your rental vehicle at the same time to rent for a full day;
- Collect and return your car in Wagga Wagga, Australia to avoid one-way fee;
- Compare not only daily rental car prices, but also the amount of Young Driver Fees;
- Select under 25 car rental deals with unlimited mileage or make sure you will adhere to vendor’s Mileage policy to avoid additional fees;
- Take your own GPS device from home to waive any payments for optional extras
- Elude extra payments for rental car additional driver under 25 in Wagga Wagga, Australia;
- Avoid being charged for missing fuel on your return. Choose “pick up and return full” fuel policy and return your rental car with the same amount of gas as you picked it up with. Rent a car agencies charge far higher fuel prices than the local gas stations.
- Travel around the country you rented a car in. Try not to cross the borders of the neighboring countries or pay special attention to the travel restrictions of your selected under 25 car rental company to avoid cross-border fee.