Holden car rental in Wagga Wagga
If you prefer Holden cars or know that the car with the characteristics you want is presented in the Holden range in Wagga Wagga, Australia, start your search from this page. Enter the dates you need in the search form or click on the image of the car that suits you below.
Here you will find the Holden vehicles that you can rent in Wagga Wagga, Australia. The rates of shown cars are based on previous searches. Holden rental cars are highlighted with an orange frame. You will find more up-to-date information by clicking on the car or by filling in the search form.
Holden rental cars in Wagga Wagga and other relevant cars
Toyota Camry Hybrid
Holden rental cars in Wagga Wagga Airport [WGA] and other relevant cars 9.74 km / 6.05 mi
Toyota Corolla Sedan
- Airport fee
Toyota Camry Hybrid
- Airport fee
Toyota Land Cruiser
7 seat carrier
Why use Rental24h.com to rent Holden in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
- Holden is an Australian subdivision of General Motors Company, and until 2003 it was the ‘number one’ car brand in the country.
- Holden Company has a special department specializing in producing of tuned sportscars. Its name is HSV (Holden Special Vehicle).
- Holden Commodore SS V features over 450 hps and takes part in the American NASCAR racing series.
- It’s believed that Holden cars have a large margin of endurance and reliability, which makes it the best vehicle for a hot Australian climate.
- The origin of Holden emblem is very unusual. According to the Egyptian legend, a human invented the wheel when he saw a lion rolling a stone. That’s why you can see it on Holden’s logo.
- Rental24h.com provides a fast & easy search for your favorite Holden vehicles in Wagga Wagga, Australia.
- We offer multiple Holden rental offers at reduced prices.
- You can find full information about vendors, car models, and car groups on rental24h.com.
- Our Holden vehicles in Wagga Wagga, Australia are provided by only world-trusted and reliable vendors.
- There are no hidden charges.
- Our customer support operates 24/7 to help you with Holden rental in Wagga Wagga, Australia.
How much does it cost to rent a Holden in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
The average Holden car rental price in Wagga Wagga, Australia is $100 per day. You will also find both a lower and a higher rate, because it depends on many factors. The most important of them is the vehicle class. The cheapest Holden rental at Wagga Wagga, Australia is available at $69 per day. On the other hand, you can rent a Holden of higher classes such as a luxury or premium for the price of $180 per day. The higher the class of a car, the higher the price.
Other things that affect the price are the specific car rental company, season of rental, duration of rental period, and location. It always makes sense to check other Holden rental car locations near Wagga Wagga, Australia in order to find the best price.
Where to rent a Holden in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
You can pick up Holden rental in any convenient location. In addition to a pick-up point at Wagga Wagga, Australia, it’s possible to rent Holden at other airports in the area or take advantage of city downtown locations. You will find them near railway stations, the main sights of the city, as well as at some hotels.
Car rental locations with Holden vehicles near Wagga Wagga, Australia
Find your best Holden rental in Wagga Wagga, Australia and don’t forget to compare available offers in rental places nearby to rent your perfect Holden near Wagga Wagga, Australia.
Nearby car rental locations at airports
Note: The prices and the number of cars in the location may vary depending on the rental location. For example, renting Holden at the airport is often more expensive than downtown, but the car inventory there is the largest, so firstly, check all offers in Wagga Wagga, Australia and compare prices before renting a car.
Map of car rental places in Wagga Wagga, Australia and nearby
To ease your search, check out the map of locations near Wagga Wagga, Australia and find the best place to pick up Holden rental car for your trip.
If you haven’t found the suitable model of Holden in your area, we can find you alternative offers - from mini and economy cars to full-size vehicles and SUVs, from luxury cars or convertibles to exotic car models. Fill in the search form and view all the possible cars in Wagga Wagga, Australia.
FAQ about Holden rental in Wagga Wagga, Australia
What rental car companies rent Holden in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
When inspecting the list of Holden cars in Wagga Wagga, Australia, the choice of agency to deal with plays one of the most significant roles. A good supplier is a key to a trouble-free road trip, while a company with a bad reputation can ruin your vacation at all. We gathered only reliable suppliers, which will do their best to make your trip pleasant and easy.
What is the best car rental company that provides Holden car rental in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
Your car rental experience at Wagga Wagga, Australia is largely dependent on the particular provider. In accordance with thousands of positive customers’ reviews, the following 3 companies are the finest to pick up any Holden model:
The cheapest Holden model from Avis is Toyota Corolla from $40.408 per day.
Which Holden cars I can rent in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
We are ready to provide you with Holden rental cars according to your desires and purposes in Wagga Wagga, Australia. They can be divided into the following groups:
|Economy / Compact||
Compact and Economy cars are the best transport in case you like a dynamic way of life and hate to waste your time in city’s traffic jams.
Vehicle fleet:Holden Barina, Holden Barina Spark, Holden Volt
Standard Holden cars are the ideal choice both for family trips and for any business needs.
Vehicle fleet:Holden Cruze, Holden Malibu, Holden Monaro
Fullsize car is the most convenient solution for long-distance trips, especially if you have lots of suitcases.
Vehicle fleet:Holden Commodore
Holden premium cars will help you emphasize your individuality and always stay on TOP regardless of the situation.
Vehicle fleet:Holden Caprice
With a Holden SUV, you won’t worry about the quality and type of the road surface. It’s a perfect car for driving both on highways and off road.
Vehicle fleet:Holden Trax, Holden Colorado, Holden Captiva
Holden minivan is a spacious vehicle and an excellent transport for 7 passengers.
Vehicle fleet:Holden Zafira
By the way, Rental24H.com offers both cars with manual and automatic transmission. Each Holden vehicle has high-quality stereo systems and air-conditioning onboard.
What is the cheapest Holden rental car in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
By using our website, you can compare many parameters of available deals, including the price of a rental car from different suppliers.
Therefore, the lowest price for Holden vehicles at Wagga Wagga, Australia is not a dream - you have the opportunity to drive the Toyota Corolla at just $40.408 per day.
What car rental company has the lowest Holden rental car price in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
The cheapest Holden model presented in Wagga Wagga, Australia is the Toyota Corolla, which is available from avis for $40.408 per day. What’s more, along with an attractive price, you get a trusted provider with an impeccable reputation.
What is the most popular Holden car rental model in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
Each Holden model is recognized as a reliable car, which is great for city trips, as well as for driving on highways. Comfort and ease of control are one of the main distinguishing features of this car.
More often than not, people rent a Toyota Corolla, which is a nice-looking and fairly roomy vehicle. It’s accessible at a price of $40.408 per day in Wagga Wagga, Australia.
What is the most popular supplier of Holden car rentals in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
The degree of trust and desire to cooperate with the car hire agency forms its popularity level. According to many reviews of happy travelers, Avis is a company you can deal with without any doubt.
Along with excellent service, the supplier offers the most advantageous deal - Toyota Corolla for $40.408 a day.
How to rent a Holden in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
With Rental24H.com, you can rent a Holden at Wagga Wagga, Australia much faster than you expected. Our simple and clear search engine will do everything for you, taking into account your needs and desires. Check out the following step-by-step guide to find the best Holden rental deal at Wagga Wagga, Australia right now.
- Fill out our search form:
- Go to the top of the page where our search form is located;
- In the “Pick up location” field, specify Wagga Wagga, Australia;
- Select pick up and drop off dates/times;
- Find a suitable guaranteed Holden car rental:
- Get a list of all available options by clicking the Search button;
- Sort the search results by selecting the desired car rental category at Wagga Wagga, Australia;
- Choose the best Holden rental car with “Guaranteed Car Model” sign;
- Complete your booking:
- Add the required extra options to your rental;
- Enter the personal information of the main driver and payment details;
- Confirm booking and print the confirmation voucher;
- Pick up your Holden rental car:
- Find the company's office at Wagga Wagga, Australia;
- Provide all the necessary documents to the employee;
- Sign the contract and get the keys;
- Specify the details of the car return;
- Go to the parking lot to pick up your car;
- Start your trip!
Please note that most car rental companies don’t guarantee you a specific Holden car model. They can guarantee you only a car from a certain car class. All cars from the group you’ve chosen have approximately the same size and are similar in their technical characteristics.
Choosing a car marked "or similar" will get you a selected or similar vehicle. Thus, if you select a 5-seater car with an automatic gearbox, you will get a car with an automatic transmission with a capacity of not less than 5 passengers.
In order to rent the exact car model you want, then look for offers with the “Guaranteed Car Model" inscription on the page with the results of your search in Wagga Wagga, Australia. This means, in the absence of such a sign, the company doesn’t accept claims regarding the car that you get in the end.
How old do I have to be to rent Holden in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
If you want to drive a Holden rental vehicle, you need to meet some minimum age requirements:
- 20 years old to rent in Wagga Wagga, Australia;
- 18 years old to rent in MI and NY states.
In all cases, when you are under 25, companies are authorized to charge you an underage fee of about $20-70 per day depending on your age and car rental location. The exception is military or government renters traveling on business - they can avoid age surcharges.
This additional under 25 fee must be paid during pick up at the counter in Wagga Wagga, Australia.
How to find a cheap Holden car rental in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
Travel should be exciting, but not too expensive. Those who are searching for a cheap rental car at Wagga Wagga, Australia say so.
Indeed, car rental can sometimes make up a large part of your budget, which is bad news for money-saving travelers. Thus, it may seem that the only solution in this situation is to find a cheap local no-name provider with a poor reputation.
Fortunately, things are much better. There are still several ways to work with a leading brand and at the same time save your money on something more important to you:
- Reserve your Holden vehicle a minimum of 2-3 weeks prior to the definite date;
- Compare rates in Wagga Wagga, Australia with the prices in the neighboring locations to find the best rate for a favorite Holden model;
- Rent a car for a minimum of 7 consecutive days to get each separate rental day much cheaper;
- Choose a car according to your needs and not according to appearance;
- Ask for full-to-full gas option;
- Use your individual domestic insurance or choose a reasonable package on our website;
- Avoid one-way and interstate rentals, as well as border crossing;
- Reject unnecessary optional extras and additional equipment;
- Benefit from promotions and additional discounts.
Can I pay for my Holden rental car reservation with a debit card at Wagga Wagga, Australia?
Almost every company requires a credit card deposit, which is needed to compensate for vehicle damage as a consequence of the driver’s fault. Of course, it doesn’t apply to items covered by insurance.
As for the debit card, with its help, you have the opportunity to pay the cost of your Holden rental only.
Can someone else drive my Holden rental car in Wagga Wagga, Australia?
Since a long trip by car is associated with increased fatigue, it makes sense to take the additional driver option in Wagga Wagga, Australia.
Along with you, an extra driver has the right to drive a Holden car. But keep in mind that the main renter is liable for material damages anyway. An additional driver can be opted on the reservation page or exactly in the agency’s kiosk.
What does Holden rental car insurance cover at Wagga Wagga, Australia?
Insurance is what all companies require when you want to pick up a car. It’s a guarantee of coverage for all cases in which the vehicle, driver, passengers or third parties were damaged or injured.
When booking a rental car on our website, the price often includes a compulsory insurance package such as:
- CDW - collision damage waiver - this is the rental insurance, which is required in 90% of the cases of rental cars. Without this insurance, rental companies won’t give you a car. Therefore, this insurance is usually included in the price of the car rental and you can’t refuse it. This insurance protects you and the Holden rental car from most damage in case of an accident.
- TW - theft protection - theft insurance. Also, it is required in most cases and its cost is included in the rental.
- TP- third party- insurance of your liability to third parties.
To rent a car abroad, you may use your personal protection or insurance that comes with your bank card. Just don’t forget to clarify the possibility of its application in terms of international car rental.
Excess Fee is the amount of the deposit that will be blocked on your credit card in case of damage or car theft. If at the end of the rental nothing bad happens with the car, then the entire amount of the deposit will be returned to you on your credit card. On the other hand, whatever happens to the car, the amount of the deposit is the maximum amount you risk. This is very convenient and allows you not to worry about renting a car in Wagga Wagga, Australia. Some rental companies allow you to reduce the amount of the deposit by paying some part of the cost of insurance (Complete cover package). In this case, the amount of excess fee can be reduced by 50%, and even 80% - for example, from 1000 USD to 500 or even to 200.
You always have an opportunity to purchase full insurance from your selected car rental provider. Or, you can buy Excess Insurance on our website at the reservation stage - this is a very convenient way to protect yourself from potential material losses. Choose coverage with zero excess to avoid liability. If you bought an excess insurance, then in case of any problems with the car - whether it's just a scratch or significant damage - our insurance company will refund the amount of the excess fee withheld with you by the rental company.
Please, examine the rental conditions of a particular Holden car model to get maximum detailed information on insurance provided for it.